Anupamaa Written Update 02 Mar 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Posted: 3 years ago

The episode begins with Baa being asked not to fight in this difficult situation but remain calm . Baa resents the idea of Pakhi visiting psychologist. She fears social taboos . Pakhi too resents  the idea  AnuVan persuade n Convince Pakhi to visit one .

The psychologist meets Pakhi n then Advises AnuVan how to change  their lives in order to help Pakhi . Pakhi’s biggest stress was her parents separating she needed time to accept the fact of separating parents . Psychologist  Advises them to live together, keep Pakhi happy , take her for visiting new places etc to give her time adjust to the new situations in her life gradually . Asks them to adjust for the sake of their kid .

AnuVan agree .

At Shah house all meet n greet Samar with excitement, as he returns . Toshu sings a song to cheer up Pakhi .

“Phulon ka taron ka , sakha kehna hai ...” 

Kinjal, Toshu n Samar offer gifts to Pakhi . AnuVan decide to behave they are together for the sake of their kids ..they become friendly . 
Samar meets Nandini and they have cute moments on meeting after a long time ..

Later the family sits for meal. Samar is enjoying his maa ke haath ka Khanna which he missed badly . He assures his mother that she was  very selfless and very sacrificing , Anu get teary eyed with emotions 

Toshu comes and feeds his mom . Later Samar hands his mom his first salary. Van recollects how he had insulted n humiliated n scolded Samar . He regrets as he watches Samar n Anu , feels left out in this happy moment , thinking he had called it upon himself .Baa asks Anu  to keep the amount as a mother has rights on her son’s first income .

Van feeds Pakhi with his hands lovingly .

Babuji rejoices the fact the entire family was together again , this was their biggest wealth.

Samar suggests they have a party after offering Pooja to the God . Van informs they would have a party after Pakhi returned from her school trip . Toshu is skeptical about sending Pakhi to school trip alone . Van assures her teachers n friends would be there too . AnuVan miss Pakhi as they see her off when she leaves for school trip . They hope she comes back laughing happily just as she had left . 
baa tries to stop Van from leaving Shah  house , asks them to live together .

Precap

Kavya fumes with jealous fury as Van informs her that the entire Shah family had decided to go visit maushi’s house together . 
Kavya  meets Aniruddh Gandhi  n hands him a file . He asks what was going on in her mind ?? What had she planned ?? 
a framed Shah family picture falls to the floor n shatters .

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yuvanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update sutapasima 😊😊😊

I don't think anu and vanraj is putting up an ACT or FAKING their friendship. They are now honest with each other and they have agreed to adjust as per the doctor's advice. So even the light hearted moments they share and the concern for each other is genuine and true and not fake or it is not an act from either side

No idea what kavya is planning to do. While the family is visiting maasi in gandhinagar maybe she will try to harm the entire family? Guessing from the precap as the family photo falls down.

Laysha thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great moments today's episode what's good is samar is back. but the way they portraying kavYa character and vanraj my God the person who started all this mess is living so happy and other other is alone planning and plotting. They forgot it was vnaraj to stop kavYa from leaving playing with her after anupmaa refused to reconcile with him and what the hell CVS has nothing better the to show seen evil kavYa vs entire family.atkaest make her grey character instaed full fledged vamp like how they made vanraj They forgetting vnaraj also used kavYa why they keep blaming the ladies either anupamaa or kavYa. Both are the opposite but they only are blamed in the matters . Seriously I liked anuraj moments before the affair after seen what vnaraj did all this time it cannot be ignored or fogotton than all of a sudden too much sweetness is shown. 

Edited by Laysha - 3 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Originally posted by: yuvanaa

Thanks for the update sutapasima 😊😊😊

I don't think anu and vanraj is putting up an ACT or FAKING their friendship. They are now honest with each other and they have agreed to adjust as per the doctor's advice. So even the light hearted moments they share and the concern for each other is genuine and true and not fake or it is not an act from either side

No idea what kavya is planning to do. While the family is visiting maasi in gandhinagar maybe she will try to harm the entire family? Guessing from the precap as the family photo falls down.

The entire family portrait fell down .. hope she will not hire goons  to plot hit n run accident case on Shah family ?.😲

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
Laysha thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She may or may not so far her characyer wasn't protrayed as a criminal I wonder if CVS will make her one 

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update.

Just loved Anu's expression when Vanraj gave her a glass of water 🤣

I hope they don't turn Annirudh into negative character, I have always liked him.

God knows what is Kavya upto now.

Loved Anu and Samar scenes. They are so cute together, I really missed their scenes.

Liked how samar has still not forgiven Vanraj.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Originally posted by: neo7

Thanks for the update.

Just loved Anu's expression when Vanraj gave her a glass of water 🤣

I hope they don't turn Annirudh into negative character, I have always liked him.

God knows what is Kavya upto now.

Loved Anu and Samar scenes. They are so cute together, I really missed their scenes.

Liked how samar has still not forgiven Vanraj.

That was a fresh start for AnuVan rishtaa ... she felt it was the first time he had offered her a glass of water ever since she married him. nice scene .

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks for the update. I definitely say awesome episode.

Samar came back wow. Sweet moments between Toshu samar and pakhi.

What kavya is upto ?

Hope so Anirudh is not gonna help kavya. 

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think she will hire goons to plot accident of Shah family. She was thinking of emotional blackmail. If at all it is supposed to be an accident, then she may come up with plan of her own accident or something which will break / shatter the Shah family bonding as Vanaraj might leave the trip to attend Kavya may be on Anupama's insistence. Or may be she will call Vanaraj or Anupama by faking her Pregnancy (we have been hearing about her pregnancy off late).

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

The entire family portrait fell down .. hope she will not hire goons  to plot hit n run accident case on Shah family ?.😲

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Thanks for the update. I definitely say awesome episode.

Samar came back wow. Sweet moments between Toshu samar and pakhi.

What kavya is upto ?

Hope so Anirudh is not gonna help kavya. 

Ideally Annirudh should not help Kavya as he always wanted Kavya to part ways with Vanraj. If he helps her, wouldn't it be totally out of his character. Because it seems Kavya is planning something evil.

Edited by neo7 - 3 years ago