Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arviabhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Palak ne itna faltu bola magar ek baar nahin bol.sakti thi ki Ranbir backed out from the marriage as he didn't want to deceive Prachi. 

I guess they are planning for Pranbir misunderstanding track now.

Let's see what happens.

About the episode I really really think we need to send a letter to creatives or makers that these kind of scenes are just unacceptable.

Yes TRP aunties enjoy drama but this kind of drama is not needed. Ppl will change channel immediately if they are made to watch such torturous (literally speaking) scenes. 

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: aekiel

There are many more gems on YT like this! ðŸ˜ƒ

Could probably do a whole thread on thumbnails like these ðŸ¤ª

Oh yess😆

We(GC wale) check it out on daily basis🤣

They deserve to be in Creation Gallery

I need tutorials. They perfectly match title and caps as well😳

lostandsherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Ritu for the warnings. I will not watch this episode. Why are the writers of this show so regressive??🤢 In this age of coronavirus, they should show positive things happening in the show. The less said about Alia, the better ðŸ¤¢

arviabhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Tasneem only 153 posts more to go then you become Goldie😎

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

Only one DP scene- Prachi gets to know about Ranbir's plan from Palak.

What's wrong with the people associated to PraNbir. Why couldn't this girl ask Prachi to talk to Ranbir about it? Sab ke sab nalayak hai ðŸ¤ª

janecastle thumbnail

Disclaimer:

(I suggest) do not watch the episode the torture scene they showed, its highly disturbing. I am still unable to get over. I hope kkb team edit out the disturbing torture scene soon & hope they don't telecast the scene on tv. 

Aisa kya dikhaya show mein? I read something related to Aliya. What did she do now?

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thursday Ep Update 

Only one DP scene- Prachi gets to know about Ranbir's plan from Palak.

--

This girl🤢🤢

I wanted Ranbir to confess to Prachi & apologise. 

Disclaimer:

(I suggest) do not watch the episode the torture scene they showed, its highly disturbing. I am still unable to get over. I hope kkb team edit out the disturbing torture scene soon & hope they don't telecast the scene on tv. 

PS. Will upload the Prachi Palak scene soon on GD.

Honest to God, i nearly became sick seeing that. Legit had to shut it down. I still feel sick. 

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Off all the awful things i've had to watch on this show, this has to be right up there in disturbing. 

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: janecastle

Aisa kya dikhaya show mein? I read something related to Aliya. What did she do now?

The not so good sister beat the crap out of puppa with stick and mummy helplessly watches in ghunghat

Edited by Pighalta_Bhoot - 3 years ago
janecastle thumbnail

Just saw the precap. What the hell was that? After destroying every single character in the show, now they are out to butcher PraNbir's characters too. Prachi raising her hand on Ranbir and him twisting Prachi's hand. What is all this? What happened to the guy who did not want to intrude her personal space? And what is Prachi going on about? Her parents are still separated. And even if they got married, it was not because of that useless sister of hers. So why in the world is she still upholding her part of the deal? I feel really bad for Ranbir. All the guy does is unconditionally love the girl who prioritize everyone else over him. It's high time Prachi realize Ranbir's worth and stop acting like this.