This is still not finished
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
This is still not finished
Exactly 🙂The production house is wasting money on saap pal....they are so predictable nowOriginally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
yay everyone who is not a lawyer is banding together to prove papaji's innocence. Jitna time ye family drama mein waste karte hai usse kam time mein ek decent lawyer dhundne mein lagaye
oh wait now mummy will be gehna part 2 and will become a lawyer sans degree to save her kumkum
Ntg in tomorrow’s episode 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I think Mugdha should actually leave the show now. They are butchering her character badly. And now Bharat milap and God knows what coming our way. I am sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings. Not my intention. Just my frustration.
Hello friends Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread Please remember to follow the rules posted in the Forum
1.3k