Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Don't know what khichdi is being planned for next track, but I'm happy with Saransh free / Akka free episode after long.. Not sure whether Bhuvan's sister is innocent or negative but she looks really pretty.. I liked her.. Even though I have zero trust in Rusha detective skills, I love seeing them together in scenes.. Abrargun actually makes the scenes worth watching with all the "not so necessary" touch touch action - reaction.. Never seen actors who are like this, who can't keep their hands off each other & who are so involantary in doing it.. The couple body language is coming very naturally to them in the past 3-4 months, I love watching it☺️.. till the time they disclose what the next track is😆

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

Don't know what khichdi is being planned for next track, but I'm happy with Saransh free / Akka free episode after long.. Not sure whether Bhuvan's sister is innocent or negative but she looks really pretty.. I liked her.. Even though I have zero trust in Rusha detective skills, I love seeing them together in scenes.. Abrargun actually makes the scenes worth watching with all the "not so necessary" touch touch action - reaction.. Never seen actors who are like this, who can't keep their hands off each other & who are so involantary in doing it.. The couple body language is coming very naturally to them in the past 3-4 months, I love watching it☺️.. till the time they disclose what the next track is😆

Wish I could say and feel the same.. I was hoping to see something that was Rudra Preesha centric.. their relationship... Them planning a future, a family.. I fell in love with this show, when I saw few clips of Bunty Babli wedding.. those were the golden days... Rahul, Yuvraj creating MU, somehow also was Rusha centric... Mahima track was the worst..now that its over, I was hoping to get something that would bring the focus back on Rusha.... But this faltu detectivegiri.... this show has become drama/thriller romance is a side track... Barely there.. n when there is some scope, that annoying Saransh comes and ruins everything😡

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Wish I could say and feel the same.. I was hoping to see something that was Rudra Preesha centric.. their relationship... Them planning a future, a family.. I fell in love with this show, when I saw few clips of Bunty Babli wedding.. those were the golden days... Rahul, Yuvraj creating MU, somehow also was Rusha centric... Mahima track was the worst..now that its over, I was hoping to get something that would bring the focus back on Rusha.... But this faltu detectivegiri.... this show has become drama/thriller romance is a side track... Barely there.. n when there is some scope, that annoying Saransh comes and ruins everything😡

I just feel they are just setting up next track.. Transition from one track to another takes some time.. as of now this find Sonia mission looks so out of place.. by next week they may link it to Rudra's brother & then things may cool down for a bit before him being revealed negative or next set of drama begins..

Sargun was shooting in her night clothes yesterday, so there may be more night scenes of Rusha.. I hope they balance drama & romance this time.. Preesha out of KH was the biggest blunder they did in last track.. Rest Idk what exactly is the current track, only if we know what it is, we can comment whether it is Rusha centric or not.. I will take anything but not one more Saransh ke liye track😡

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago
yhc_loves thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Episode was filler may be this track will lead to  the new K bro, though I miss K Ladies want them back once in a while I  m ok with these kind of episode with Rusha from frame 1 till end doing something they only can understand ..

@bold .. thus is what even I m noticing recently being really close .. hands are always looking for each other , I mean touching in some way or the other even when not remotely required.. so enjoying finding the nuances and if something miss twiiter FD is there to point it out even though sometime exaggerated  but thts ok ..it's fun to watch them now a days .. Something has surely changed ..

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yhc_loves

Episode was filler may be this track will lead to  the new K bro, though I miss K Ladies want them back once in a while I  m ok with these kind of episode with Rusha from frame 1 till end doing something they only can understand ..

@bold .. thus is what even I m noticing recently being really close .. hands are always looking for each other , I mean touching in some way or the other even when not remotely required.. so enjoying finding the nuances and if something miss twiiter FD is there to point it out even though sometime exaggerated  but thts ok ..it's fun to watch them now a days .. Something has surely changed ..

@bold Exactly.. TBH my only source of entertainment in a seemingly boring & illogical episode off late has been this 😆 There is not even a need to rewatch, it's very clear & visible recently☺️

About new plot/track, it will take them some time to clear all the mess created in the previous track & establish a new track without losing TRP audience.. So we will have to be patient.. till then will survive by rewatching yesterday's episode & other upcoming lollipops😛

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Bk to detective game which rusha love playing well I hope thy dmt show thm dumb all the time but I wish thy has gt a bit of a break i need some calm hppy moment scene before all the drama too mich drama cn also get boring well I guess begging if season 2 thy had a mix of bth thy need to bring tht bk pata nhi kya hoga let's see

But yesterdy epi was fire nd we need more episodes like tht plz without saaransh plz no more saaransh in their room or inturrepting we had alot of tht in last 4 months nt anymre plz

yhc_loves thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@bold Exactly.. TBH my only source of entertainment in a seemingly boring & illogical episode off late has been this 😆 There is not even a need to rewatch, it's very clear & visible recently☺️

About new plot/track, it will take them some time to clear all the mess created in the previous track & establish a new track without losing TRP audience.. So we will have to be patient.. till then will survive by rewatching yesterday's episode & other upcoming lollipops😛

It's fun to watch them now a  days n notice the nuances 

It's a new track so will take some time to build up , I just hope they don't repeat the last track mistake of focussing on only one person n forget about other , romance ( I have hopes they won't disappoint in this track also everytime Pree wears the night kurta ) and most imp juz won't tht overgrown toddler out of Rusha's room and put some sense in him or send tht character somewhere sab khush rahengev

Yday episode hangover will continue for some yime for sure for me unless we are served something better soon 

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yhc_loves

It's fun to watch them now a  days n notice the nuances 

It's a new track so will take some time to build up , I just hope they don't repeat the last track mistake of focussing on only one person n forget about other , romance ( I have hopes they won't disappoint in this track also everytime Pree wears the night kurta ) and most imp juz won't tht overgrown toddler out of Rusha's room and put some sense in him or send tht character somewhere sab khush rahengev

Yday episode hangover will continue for some yime for sure for me unless we are served something better soon 

@bold This is the biggest issue.. I have reached a stage where I'm unable to tolerate him on-screen even for a minute.. Idk what happened, till 1-2 months back I was OK, but now I can't stand his scenes at all😤 (Sorry if I'm coming across as a child hater, I have never hated children in my life.. but Saransh is something else & I blame the writers😵).. We know every viliian/ vamp introduced will leave in 3-4 months maximum but this sardard seems to be permenant (unless creative team decides to do something about it) I will any day take Rusha scene with new villains or Yuvraj or anyone else other than their obsessive parental scenes with Saransh.. I have started disliking Rusha too in such scenes🥱

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@bold This is the biggest issue.. I have reached a stage where I'm unable to tolerate him on-screen even for a minute.. Idk what happened, till 1-2 months back I was OK, but now I can't stand his scenes at all😤 (Sorry if I'm coming across as a child hater, I have never hated children in my life.. but Saransh is something else & I blame the writers😵).. We know every viliian/ vamp introduced will leave in 3-4 months maximum but this sardard seems to be permenant (unless creative team decides to do something about it) I will any day take Rusha scene with new villains or Yuvraj or anyone else other than their obsessive parental scenes with Saransh.. I have started disliking Rusha too in such scenes🥱

Saaransh is a really gd actor i just dont like thy making him really manner less you know like barging in to rusha room sleeping in their room someone needs to make him put some sense in him about sleeping alone not to be stubborn dont just barge in to your parents look like that there shuld be a scene like taht were hes being explained all this hes too big now and plus the age that they r showing he looks bigger for that age if they wnaa keep him atleast mke him learn some manners someone shuld message the director about this to stop bringing saaransh all the time in between rusha it gives such a weird feeling I just hate ths about him otherwise I love his acting he portrays his character well hes just become stubborn that's all

Edited by aishasully1993 - 3 years ago
Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

Saaransh is a really gd actor i just dont like thy making him really manner less you know like barging in to rusha room sleeping in their room someone needs to make him put some sense in him about sleeping alone not to be stubborn dont just barge in to your parents look like that there shuld be a scene like taht were hes being explained all this hes too big now and plus the age that they r showing he looks bigger for that age if they wnaa keep him atleast mke him learn some manners someone shuld message the director about this to stop bringing saaransh all the time in between rusha it gives such a weird feeling I just hate ths about him otherwise I love his acting he portrays his character well hes just become stubborn that's all

Sorry to disagree.. In my view Yagya is a below average actor.. He is absolutely bad in emotional scenes and making terrified expressions (especially when Mahima was abusing him, his bad expressions were one reason people felt no sympathy for him). Earlier he was decent in cute scenes, now he don't even look cute..

A good child actor of his age is the kid playing Kairav in YRKKH.. I haven't watched much of Yeh Rishta, only watched NaiRa's death week.. and that kid was bloody brilliant in emotional scenes that you will without a doubt cry with him.. He was equally good as Mohsin & everybody everywhere was just praises for the kid.. On the other hand I have never seen any appreciation anywhere for Yagya's acting (His emotional scenes are mainly used as meme material on twitter). 

So Saransh is a badly written character & Yagya's portrayal made it worse.. Same like Mahima.. the character was bad, Ash K made it intolerable.. He makes Saransh have no emotional connect with audience. If Saransh was played by Vidhan or that Kairav kid this wouldn't have been the situation.