Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Looks fantastic - I had major doubts off alia on this role, but looks like she has worked hard on this one 

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

alia looks good this seems like another great role in her filmography and unlik deepika alia can actually act 

True. She acted in this 1 min teaser better than Deepika in all her three Slb films.๐Ÿ˜†

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Alia seems miscast for this role...just can't warm upto her. Maybe Dp would have been a better choice ...not sure. Either way, it would have flopped.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Well I donโ€™t think aliaa was terrible ( definitely did a better job than deepika would have with her ratta maro type dialogue delivery )

But this needed someone who has the presence to send chills down ur spine ...like tabu...or shabana azmi...a young smita patil...sushmita sen perhaps? ...or even someone like anushka shetty

Aliaa does look out of place though I commend her effort on the acting 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

What in the corona did I just watch? Between this and Janhvi in Panghat pei, my eyes need sanitizer 

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Just as terrible as I expected. 10 year old playing dress up.

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chingoobean

I like Alia a lot but I am going to have to give Gangubai a pass smiley6 She looks like a kid playing a dress up here. 

This role has 'written with Rani in mind' all over it. Oh well. 

Alia's acting doesn't seem bad here but yes! She looks so young that it looks like a kid pretending to be an adult. It's hard to take her seriously. I know it's probably hard to find one actress to play both a young girl and an older woman in Bollywood these days. 

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pathaka

Well I donโ€™t think aliaa was terrible ( definitely did a better job than deepika would have with her ratta maro type dialogue delivery )

But this needed someone who has the presence to send chills down ur spine ...like tabu...or shabana azmi...a young smita patil...sushmita sen perhaps? ...or even someone like anushka shetty

Aliaa does look out of place though I commend her effort on the acting 

Exactly, I don't think the role requires a younger actress. Tabu or Anushka Shetty would have been such a treat to watch. 

Why not take a risk and cast someone other than those in the BW mainstream? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Fallen-Embers - 3 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LilBitOfAlexis

Iโ€™m just looking forward to seeing shantanu Maheshwari . 

I love Shantanu! Is he going to play the husband though? ๐Ÿ˜• 

YourCat thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ this was my first reaction

Why is she speaking through her nose ๐Ÿ˜†