Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Film releases on 30 July..trailer will come,then songs and dialogues.Alia will be in Kamatipura as a madam all summer.

So much time for other young actresses to show their personalities.I see such lovelorn posts under Janhvi's YT videos.No BO number can beat that.Very very few have the ability to make the audience fall desperately in love.Ananya has the tall hot personality-she is already playing to that strength.

This will be an interesting year..Disha in Radhe..she was good in her earlier outing with Salman...

Edited by you2 - 3 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I’m left underwhelmed by the teaser, for the first time for an SLB movie. I hope the trailer is better.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheDarkRock

This looks like Kalank 2 for Alia or even worse. Alia seems to have worked hard for this. But somehow it just doesn't work. The dialogues feel so awkward. Alia really shouldn't try this genre and these kind of roles.

Even I felt it, I don’t if we expect more from SLB or if it’s something else.

I just didn’t feel it, her dialogues seemed out of character. She was so much better in Raazi. But let’s wait for the movie..

Originally posted by: you2

Film releases on 30 July..trailer will come,then songs and dialogues.Alia will be in Kamatipura as a madam all summer.

So much time for other young actresses to show their personalities.I see such lovelorn posts under Janhvi's YT videos.No BO number can beat that.Very very few have the ability to make the audience fall desperately in love.Ananya has the tall hot personality-she is already playing to that strength.

This will be an interesting year..Disha in Radhe..she was good in her earlier outing with Salman...

Good Lord! your pettiness, cattiness and bitterness knows no bounds  https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/57028/1536259085.6227-smiley.gif

loginidran thumbnail

The more I watch it, the more I cannot wait for the movie to release. Alia seems to be back! This is a WINNER for sure and is going to beat Alia’s own Raazi records.

For all the stuff she was put through last year, for no fault of hers, it will be amazing to see her haters stew in their own negativity while she shines on! 

This is how you combat negativity. Both she and DP slaying left right and center while their haters are left in their own negativity....🥳

Edited by cutejodikangal - 3 years ago
you2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koviljika34

Good Lord! your pettiness, cattiness and bitterness knows no bounds  https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/57028/1536259085.6227-smiley.gif

SoRry,I want to make it up for it..Like DP Is called Shantipriya,Naina Meenamma..SRK is called Raj Rahul.Salman is Prem..Let us hype Alia by calling her Gangu..till July😃In August Social media will carpet bomb us with GanguBai..

Till then let us do our bit for little Gangu..

All the best Gangu!

Edited by you2 - 3 years ago
loginidran thumbnail

SoRry,I want to make it up for it..Like DP Is called Shantipriya,Naina Meenamma..RK is called Raj Rahul.Salman is Prem..Let us hype Alia by calling her Gangu..till July😃In August Social media will carpet bomb us with GanguBai..

All the best Gangu!

@bold: Which movies?

you2 thumbnail

Sorry SRK.The only post I have not edited..the only One..without my signature

"edited at.."

SoRry,I want to make it up for it..Like DP Is called Shantipriya,Naina Meenamma..RK is called Raj Rahul.Salman is Prem..Let us hype Alia by calling her Gangu..till July😃In August Social media will carpet bomb us with GanguBai..

All the best Gangu!

https://i.imgflip.com/1l75xd.jpg

Makes No Sense GIF

Edited by Koviljika34 - 3 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Koviljika34

Well...what else can we expect from these Deepika fanatics anyway? 🥱 #typical

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BadHarshDarklingbeetle-small.gif

Fact that the teaser actually focuses on the titular character of the movie and not just grandeur speaks already in favour of Alia.