Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Hope

Can you explain what the scene was??

Did Ani school someone against Polygamy?

Makers better not take that route with Rudhi... ARC is not the ordinary ITV ML. He would never do such a thing. 

Arey so there was a villager whose two wives were having a cat fight. Bon asks Ani that if the guy has two wives whose pati babu would he be. Ani answers that a man marrying again when he already has a wife doesn't deserve to be called a husband and that polygamy is wrong.

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Riya!!

She will be around at least till Rudhi comeback to haveli which will not happen for a long time.

So, we are stuck with her💔. Makers made popat of us. 

Hmm yes she will be there till their return minnu

Anyways mama mami will not be allowed to enter I  guess.. Paltibaaz binoy shayad entry dega🤢

Is sumati gonna stay with them in devpuri😕? 

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Hello my dears🤗🤗

What’s happening? What are you guys discussing?

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

Minu

I think in this track  something big will happen and Anirudh himself will understand and stop running away from Bondita and will not feel hesitate to be close to her❤️

Yeah!!! I agree, Mayu.🤗

By the end of this track, both their feelings/dynamics will change. Hence changing the Bond they share right now. Like I said yesterday, with Bon changing, Ani will have no option but to start seeing things in a different light. And hopefully, by the end of this track, he will be more forthcoming about their relationship like you said.

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Can you explain what the scene was??

Did Ani school someone against Polygamy?

Makers better not take that route with Rudhi... ARC is not the ordinary ITV ML. He would never do such a thing. 

Minu

When they were walking in new village they saw a man fighting with his 2 wives or something

So Ani told bondu that polygamy is wrong 👍🏼

Nathiya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

If that happens I will feed lot of rasgulla in your mouth sutti😊

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Polygamy thing was just a part of social message. Guys pls don't take that seriously👍🏼

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yeah!!! I agree, Mayu.🤗

By the end of this track, both their feelings/dynamics will change. Hence changing the Bond they share right now. Like I said yesterday, with Bon changing, Ani will have no option but to start seeing things in a different light. And hopefully, by the end of this track, he will be more forthcoming about their relationship like you said.

Bon would change there would be teen aspects her mood swings her boldness would come out and moreover ani will realise and be more forthcoming but parivaraki Jeevan won’t be started which what kaka expected for which bon is too young .

Bon was talking maturely today it is not because her teen aosect is starting batuk is Also in same phase but because she faced a lot of situations I guess this thing would prick bon her sister betrayal ,her mom getting killed ,molestation that poor baby said I am grown up which all teenagers said and ani was sad hearing that 

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rittika

Hello my dears🤗🤗

What’s happening? What are you guys discussing?

Riti🤗🤗

I find a hope from tomorrow's episode

Kaka is talking about Rudhita love life ☺️

Ani's thought against polygamy👍🏼

And my hope is Anirudh soon will overcome with the fobia which kaka and society had created in his mind about his relation with bondita❤️

Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mugkale

Ty.. yeee ek to epi mila where Rudhita enjoying peacefully..

Yup bro!They were enjoying so peacefully and blissfully.Nazar na lage😳.I just hope this isn't short lived.

Btw I'm Koyal/Koyena.

Tumko kya bulau😳❤️?