Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Awesome 

Update Soon 

Anudia thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesucks28

love it🥳...... smart move Vansh😎 else jab tak tum soke utate...sab barbaad ho chuka hota🤣

plzzz update soon... eagerly waiting to know what is in the letter...

also, I am happy with the way u r taking Ishani's character😉...was tired of seeing her be such a B*tch

Vansh rocked ....AP shocked🤣😎

do update soon. 🤗

Thank you! 😊

Haha, I agree. Maybe he wouldn't even have the chance to wake up as Anupriya is behind his life. 

You will know about the letter in the next update! 😉

I was irritated with her character, more than kabir's. She is Vansh's sister for god sake and acts like he is no one to her. 

I will try to update as soon as I can. 

Anudia thumbnail

Originally posted by: KV2711

Chappy 2 is awesome and amazing update beautifully written eagerly waiting for to see stronger ridhhi for saving her vansh from all problems hope vansh came out from coma asap

Thank you so much. I am glad you liked it. 😊

Riddhima is going to take charge right now and show the world that she is the queen. 

Vansh will have to stay in coma for now. So many other things need to happen before. 

Anudia thumbnail

Originally posted by: alshasubhash

Awesome.. Loved it.

Poor Anupriya... awweee.. her dreams just got destroyed... 😈😈😈

Thank you! 😊

She is a two-faced woman with venom in her body. And nothing can be achieved if you don't work hard. Since she is choosing shortcuts and betraying them, her plans will keep getting destroyed. 

Anudia thumbnail

Thank you!

😊

Anudia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akkusharma77

Amazing Chapters.... 

So caring ridz and ap shocked ridz rock 🤘..... Sahi hai 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

Thank you!

😊

Riddhima is caring for her loved and closed ones, but dangerous for her enemies. 

Anudia thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

thank god Vansh had back up. plans

I know right! 

His character at the beginning was so good and that's what he would have done if the makers didn't ruin his characters along with Riddhima's.

Anudia thumbnail

Thank you! 

😊

Anudia thumbnail

Originally posted by: nahtani88

Awesome 

Update Soon 

Thank you! 

I will try to update as soon as I can.

😊

Anudia thumbnail

Hey Everyone! I am back with the next update. It's sooner than I expected. So here it is: 

Part 3

As soon as Riddhima reached their room, she closed the door and leaned against it. She still couldn’t believe what happened downstairs. Vansh has given everything to her, instead of giving it to the mom he so believes in. Why? She remembered the letter that Mr. Ashok said was from Vansh. Without wasting any time, she sat in front of Vansh and opened the letter with shaky hands. 

“Sweetheart,

If you are reading this letter, it means either I am dead or seriously injured. By now Ashok must have told you and everyone else about the will. And I trust you have signed the papers. You must be wondering why I left everything in your name. Not only you, everyone else would be wondering the same. After all, I have always scrutinized you under my suspicious gaze, always doubted you and never trusted you. I kept scaring the hell out of you. 

That is because I know you are here because of something. Someone sent you here. I don’t know why you are doing what you are doing because I know you are not like that. I am sure whoever sent you here is using you. I came to know that when you got shot. I lured the person in thinking he will come to save you but instead you got shot. I don’t know the reason or their motives but what I do know is you are way better than that. 

When you took the bullet for me, I realized one thing. You are not meant for their motives. Hell I am sure you don’t even know their motives. You are too good of a person to be dragged in all these. You are a selfless, kind, compassionate being filled with love. The world is too cruel to deserve someone like you. 

I never hated you Riddhima. In fact, I like you. I like you for your feisty personality, for your never-giving-up attitude, for always standing up for yourself. I like you for the person you are. And over time, I came to trust you also. I know that no matter what, you will never support wrong and always stand up for what’s right. 

That’s why I gave the power of authority to you. I put everything in your name. You are my wife and being my wife, you have the right on my everything including my business and my family. I am also sorry Riddhima, to burden you with all these. I know some of my family members will pounce on you after this. They will probably even try to hurt you. But I know you will face everything that is thrown on you and still stand strong. 

I know you are probably scared about all these and are worrying about how you will manage everything. Don’t worry. Angre will be there to help you. He will teach you what you need to know and will always be there to help you. 

You are not meant to be used as a pawn but to rule like a queen Riddhima, My Queen. You need to show the world and my family that you are a queen ruling her empire and no one can get away messing with you. 

Take care of yourself and don’t cry. I don’t like seeing tears on my girl. I am a thorough gentleman you know.  

Your not so normal husband, Vansh”

Riddhima was sobbing by now. She had so many changes of expression throughout the time that she probably wouldn't have in a day. She was confused thinking of why Vansh did what he did. She was shocked to read that he knew about her truth for a while and still didn't say anything to her. She thought he would kill her for this. 

She was surprised to know his liking towards her. She never thought Vansh sees her that way. It's true he cared for her after the shooting and didn't misbehave with her but she thought it was all his plan. She was touched to know his trust and faith in her. All this time, he kept doubting her and question her never letting anyone know about the trust he had in her. She was overwhelmed with emotions and burst into tears. She finally let out all the emotions she bottled up. 

Taking his hand in hers and keeping it close to her chest, she started talking to him. “I am so sorry Vansh. I am really sorry. You are right. I did come to this mansion for a reason. But things started changing after our marriage, especially after the shooting. Everything changed for me since that day. My feelings changed, my point of view about you changed, my priorities changed and our relationship changed. Our not normal marriage was turning into normal but this happened. 

I don’t want to lose you and I know I won’t. I know you will soon come back. Till then, I will do what you wanted me to do. I will take care of the family, I will take care of the business. I know there are so many people planning to stab us but I promise, I will not let anything happen to you.”

She kissed the back of his hand before putting it back. Keeping the letter in a drawer, she went to her side and lay down. She needs to rest before dealing with everyone else who is waiting for a chance to hurt her. She looked at Vansh who was sleeping peacefully and went close to him wanting the same peace within her.

Putting her head on his chest, she wrapped her arms around his torso and kissed his cheeks before closing her eyes. Peace is what she felt at that time, a peace that she was looking for all her life. She smiled at how this man can make her feel comfortable and safe even being in a coma and drifted into sleep. 

Continuous knocking on the door broke Riddhima’s sleep. She opened her eyes to see herself hugging Vansh and before she could admire the moment, she heard the knock again and groaned before getting up. As she opened the door, she saw Angre standing there with some files in his hand. 

“Sorry to disturb you Bhabhi, but I had to discuss some important things with you.” Riddhima nodded at him and said, “Let’s go to the study and talk.” After closing the door, they both left for the study room.

“So what do you want to discuss Angre?”

“Bhabhi, since you are the CEO of the company now, I wanted to explain everything about the company to you.”

“Hmm, I was also thinking to come to you and ask about it. See Angre, I did a double major in college. Along with physiotherapy, I also did business administration because I was also interested in that. However, I know nothing about Vansh’s work or company. So I want to know about the employees, about the clients, about the projects. I want to know each and everything.” Riddhima looked determined. “To run everything smoothly, I have to know what I am getting into.”

“You are right Bhabhi. Don’t worry, I will explain everything to you.”

They sat down and Angre started explaining everything to her. Riddhima was carefully listening to everything he was saying and asking questions whenever she didn’t understand something.

So this is it! I hope you loved and enjoyed reading this part. Please like and comment your thoughts on it. 

See you soon!

Stay Safe. Stay Well.