Riansh SS- Protecting Each Other, Note on Page 11 - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Arifa05

This is nice start. Plz cont. Soon.

Thank you!

Awesome plot.. and loved the chapter. A bold and strong riddhima who took control over things was good to see. Amazing.

Thank you for writing on this plot.

Take care.

Stay safe.

Originally posted by alshasubhash

Awesome plot.. and loved the chapter. A bold and strong riddhima who took control over things was good to see. Amazing.

Thank you for writing on this plot.

Take care.

Stay safe.

Thank you! 

I always wanted to see the Riddhima who was bold and strong before marriage and really compliment Vansh's character which saw at the beginning of the show. 

You are welcome, dear.

Take care

😊

Hey Everyone! I am back with the next update. I am really sorry for being so late. I was really busy with my college and work, so I could get time. Actually, when I posted this new story, I didn't think so much. I now realize that It's hard to manage two stories at one time. My ideas and imagination get mixed up and I couldn't form a proper update. Here is the next update:

Part 2

It’s been two days since Vansh went into a coma. The whole mansion stayed silent most of the time as if no one was staying there. Dadi spent most of her time doing prayers and pooja for his well-being. Sia didn’t take any interest in exercising and stayed quiet most of the time. Chachi and Aryan kept making plans on manipulating dadi to give them the business to handle. Anupriya was plotting to kill Vansh and take away the properties and business. 

Ishani surprisingly turned over a new leaf and supported dadi and Sia. She even came to check up on Riddhima a few times to make sure she was doing fine. Angre was busy handling clients and meetings without Vansh. And Riddhima was busy making sure no one could harm Vansh. She didn’t let Anupriya come close to him and took extra care of Vansh. 

After feeding lunch to Vansh, Riddhima came downstairs and saw everyone gathered up in the living area. She saw they were talking to a man who looked like a lawyer to her. “Will you tell us what’s going on? And why are you here?” She heard Aryan asking him in his annoyed tone. “I would tell only after every single family member is here.” The lawyer looked irritated with everyone’s pestering. 

“What’s happening?” Riddhima asked as she went in front of the family. The lawyer looked relieved seeing her. “Ma’am, I am Ashok Bhatta. As Mr. Vansh Rai Singhania went into a coma, I came here to read the will which has his instructions.” Riddhima nodded at him indicating him to go on. Everyone waited with bated breath to hear the will. Riddhima was just hoping that things wouldn't go in the wrong hands. 

“According to this will, if anything happened to Mr. Vansh Rai Singhania, illness or death and wasn’t in a position to handle the business, then in absence of his presence, the power of taking care of the business and every other property goes to Mrs. Rai Singhania.” 

If everyone said that they didn’t expect this, they would be lying. They somehow had an idea that Vansh would give the power to Anupriya because he trusted her the most after dadi. Obviously, he would make her the authority person. 

Anupriya was dancing in her mind. She couldn’t control the happiness that glowed on her face. Wow! Now my work just got easier. With Vansh in a coma, I can easily take over the company. Thank you Vansh! Anupriya smirked at Riddhima and walked towards the lawyer. 

“Thank you, Mr. Ashok. You came at the right time. With Vansh gone, we need someone to take care of the business and I am happy that he chose me for this. Give me the papers, I will sign on them right away.” Anupriya said with a grin on her face. Ashok frowned at her, “You got it wrong Ma'am. Vansh sir is not gone, he is in coma. And he didn’t hand over the power to you.” 

Everyone frowned at his statement. If not her then who?  “But you just said Mrs. Rai Singhania,” Anupriya said, trying to keep her cool. “I was talking about the other Mrs. Rai Singhania who is the Lady of the house, Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania.”

Thunderstruck.

That’s what everyone felt hearing the lawyer’s statement. Riddhima? Vansh has handed the power over Riddhima. The person he trusts the least in the house. The one he is always looking at with suspicious eyes. How is this possible? They eyed her as if she was the one behind this.

Riddhima’s state was no less. She couldn’t believe her ears. Vansh has given me the authority to run his business. Why? Why would he do that? He doesn’t trust me at all. What was he thinking? What the hell am I going to do with it? Riddhima shook her head, not being able to grasp the situation. 

“What?” Anupriya shouted, making everyone flinch. “Do you know what you are saying? Why would Vansh give the power to that orphan girl?” Ashok shook his head looking at everyone’s reaction. “I don’t know. All I know is that Vansh sir changed the will after he got married and wanted his wife Riddhima to take care of everything in his absence. Anyone violating his will and instructions will face dire consequences.” Anupriya, Chachi, Aryan looked away in frustration. 

Angre came forward and took the papers from him saying he will get them signed. He came towards Riddhima and said, “Bhabhi, please sign this paper.” Riddhima shook her head negatively and said, “I can’t. Why did he do that? I know nothing about his business at all.” 

Angre sighed and said, “Bhabhi, I don’t know why he did that but I trust his decisions. You should trust him too. He trusted you to take care of his business and family in his absence. He must have done that thinking everything through. Right now, we need someone to take charge of the situation and I know you will be able to do that like you did that day. Please, sign the papers.” 

Riddhima thought for a while and nodded with determination. It was better than those snakes getting the power. They would have ruined everything. Taking a deep breath, she took the papers and signed on them, and gave it to the lawyer who gave her a smile. 

“Ma’am, Vansh sir has asked me to give this to you when you sign the papers,” Ashok said, forwarding her an envelope which seemed to have a letter inside. “I will take your leave now. Have a good day.” Riddhima smiled at him and said, “Thank you, Mr. Bhatta.” 

Riddhima was about to go to her room when she heard Chachi speaking, “I don’t know which black magic you have done that Vansh has given such power to you. He didn’t even give it to his mother or us who are his family.” 

Riddhima smirked and said, “Well, whatever it was, it surely did its work. And yes, you are his family but don’t forget I am his wife. After marriage, a husband’s first and topmost priority is his wife. That’s why he gave the power of authority to me.” Giving a last glance to everyone, she left for her room.

As she was walking upstairs, she heard Ishani speaking, “Chachi, if Vansh Bhai has decided something, then he must have thought something. I think instead of saying anything to Riddhima, we should all trust his decision and support it.” Riddhima shook her head seeing the changes in her. She could see the potential of her becoming a better and stronger version of herself. 

So this is it! I hope you loved the update. Please let me know in the comments what you think about this. I will try my best to update the next part soon. Till then,

Stay safe. Stay Well.

Edited by Anudia - 3 years ago

love it🥳...... smart move Vansh😎 else jab tak tum soke utate...sab barbaad ho chuka hota🤣

plzzz update soon... eagerly waiting to know what is in the letter...

also, I am happy with the way u r taking Ishani's character😉...was tired of seeing her be such a B*tch

Vansh rocked ....AP shocked🤣😎

do update soon. 🤗

Chappy 2 is awesome and amazing update beautifully written eagerly waiting for to see stronger ridhhi for saving her vansh from all problems hope vansh came out from coma asap

Awesome.. Loved it.

Poor Anupriya... awweee.. her dreams just got destroyed... 😈😈😈

Amazing Chapters.... 

So caring ridz and ap shocked ridz rock 🤘..... Sahi hai 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

thank god Vansh had back up. plans