Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

Riansh SS- Protecting Each Other, Note on Page 11

Anudia thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey everyone! I am so happy to see your responses to my story Extraordinary Love. This is another story that I recently imagined. This will start from the track when Vansh ate the watermelon that Anupriya poisoned. Enjoy!

Part 1

Everyone was waiting outside Vansh’s room for the doctor to finish and give them some news on Vansh’s health. Each one of them was lost in their thoughts. Dadi, Ishani, Sia were crying and hugging each other. Aryan, Chacha, Chachi were wondering if Vansh would die and what would happen with the business and properties. Angre was standing rigid in his usual pose and poker face, waiting for the doctor. Anupriya was happy and worried. She wanted him to die so that her son and she could finally take over the business and properties. But she was worried because the doctor is here and Vansh might end up surviving this attack. She shook her head worriedly on her latter thought. 

But Riddhima wasn’t thinking about these. She wasn’t thinking anything at all. Her mind was just replaying the same scene over and over when Vansh was struggling to breathe. White foam coming out of his mouth, red face, his chest heaving up and down as he was trying hard to breathe, he looked like he was dying. 

Riddhima shook her head negatively. No! Vansh will be fine. Nothing will happen to him. He can’t die. He can’t do that to me. I am not going to let anything happen to him. He is going to be back to his usual arrogant, cocky self in no time.  Riddhima assured herself. 

Ishani looked at Riddhima as she stood still in her place, shocked by the happenings. Her puffy eyes were red from all the unshed tears. She looked like she was scared of someone losing their loved ones. Does she really care about Vansh Bhai? She can’t be faking all these emotions and concerns. Maybe she really does care about him, this family. Maybe she doesn’t want to hurt my brother. Ishani looked away at her thoughts and looked at the room Vansh is in. She saw the doctor coming out of the room and everyone rushed towards him. 

“Dr. How is he? Is he fine? What happened? Is he awake?  Can we see him?” Everyone bombarded the doctor with questions without letting him speak. “Let him speak something first,” Angre told everyone and looked at the doctor indicating him to speak. “We managed to give him the antidote on time and save him.” Everyone sighed in relief hearing him.

“But he slipped into a coma.” Everyone got shocked hearing him. Riddhima couldn’t believe her ears. She knows what it meant to be in a coma. There’s no saying when he will come out of it. What if he never comes out of it? She stumbled thinking about it and felt someone’s arms holding her in place. She looked to see that Ishani was holding her. She squeezed her hands in a comforting manner. 

“He is going to be fine.” Ishani tried assuring her but she herself wasn’t sure. She could see the news broke Riddhima so she tried comforting her. It’s a little awkward for her considering their equations but that’s not important right now. She saw Riddhima nodding her head and say, “He is going to be fine. He has to. I will make sure of it.” She could see the determination in her eyes as she said that before she smiled at her. 

Riddhima moved towards the doctor and asked, “I know it’s uncertain about coma but still, how long do you think it will take for him to wake up?” The doctor looked at her sympathetically and said, “I can’t say for sure. His body is still weak from the poison. It would take time for his body to recover and react. It could be days, weeks, months, or years before he wakes up.” 

Riddhima’s eyes teared up hearing him. Years? How can he be like this for years? He is not going to take years. He is The Vansh Rai Singhania. He is going to come out of the coma soon, and he is going to come back to me. She assured herself. She hardened her face looking at Anupriya who seemed happy at the situation but was acting to be a sorrowful mother. Bloody bitch. I will not spare her for what she did. 

She came out of her thoughts when she heard Dadi crying. She hugged her and said, “Don’t worry Dadi. Everything is going to be fine.” Breaking the hug, she turned to the doctor and said in an authoritative voice, “Doctor, I want you to conduct more tests on him to get a full-body report and send the reports to me. I want this case to be your top priority. Bring all the equipment that is needed and send a nurse here who is going to look after him all the time. Send his case reports to the best ones in this field. Any progress in his case, you would let me know first. If there is anything you need, contact Angre.” 

The doctor nodded at her. “Yes, Mrs. Riddhima. I will try my best to bring him back from the state he is in.” Riddhima thanked him and looked at Angre who nodded at her. Angre was glad that she is taking charge when his boss is in a crucial state. He admired the way she is keeping strong instead of breaking down and being vulnerable in a hopeless situation. 

Telling everyone to go rest, Riddhima went into their room. She closed the door and turned around to see Vansh lying on the bed connected to wires and machines. Her heart broke seeing his condition. She went near him and sat next to him and took his hand in her hands. 

“I told you not to eat the watermelons. I told you there was poison in it. Why didn’t you listen to me? You never do. You just have to go around acting like I speak nothing but rubbish and nothing would ever harm you. Look what happened now. Do you know how scared I was? Seeing you like that, struggling to breathe. I thought I would lose you.” Riddhima’s voice broke at the last sentence. She was acting strong and fine in front of everyone but only she knows the turmoil going inside her. 

She broke into sobs before him. “I never felt like this. I never had a family that I would be scared to lose. I was alone all my life but I don’t want to be alone again, especially when I know how it feels to have someone as your own.” She caressed his hair and face and said, “I promise you, I will never let anything happen to you. I will protect you from everything that tries to harm you. And I will not leave the person who did this to you.” Her eyes shined with anger and determination. She bent her head down to kiss his forehead. She looked at him again and left for the bathroom after pulling a blanket on his body. 

Riddhima came downstairs to go pray at the mandir inside the mansion. She sighed at the silence. It was very late at night and everyone was asleep. They would be too tired because of what happened anyway. She was about to walk further towards the mandir when she glass- pieces on the floor till Bappa’s murti. She was shocked to see it and was looking around to find the person who did this. Just then Anupriya came in front of her with a smirk and said, “Bahut fikar horiye na tumhe apne pati ko leke? Aur ab tum apne bappa ke samne pray karne aayi ho. To jao, pray karo. Iss kanch ke upar chalke.” 

Riddhima fumed hearing her. This woman. Iski itni himmat! Then she thought of something and smirked back at her. She left from there leaving Anupriya confused. Then she came back after a minute with a broom in her hand. She walked past Anupriya and moved all the glass pieces away from that place. Anupriya widened her eyes seeing that. 

Turning towards her, Riddhima said, “Mummyji, I very well know how to remove obstacles from my way. So don’t even bother putting them in the first place.” Anupriya glared at her and was about to walk away when a piece of glass pierced her foot making it bleed. She heard Riddhima chuckle dryly and say, “Karma is a bitch.” She got mad but then limped her way out of there. 

Riddhima went near her Bappa and lit a diya. She folded her hands and started praying. Bappa. Please make Vansh fine. I can’t see him like this. It hurts me every time I look at him lying in the bed, so vulnerable. No matter how much I say I don’t care about him, you and I both know it’s not true. I was running away from my feelings but you know that I am falling for him. I was conflicted between my mind and heart but I am not anymore. I don’t want to lose him. I want to have a normal life with him, a happy married life. I don’t care about anything else. Please help me Bappa. Yahan sab Vansh aur meri dushman hai. Sab selfish hai. Help me protect him and myself from the clutches of these wolves in the forms of sheep. Riddhima opened her eyes as she finished her prayer. 

So this is it! I hope you enjoyed reading this and love the story. Let me know in the comment how is it. 

See you soon!

Stay Safe. Stay Well. 

INDEX

Part 1: Page 1

Part 2: Page 4

Part 3: Page 6

Part 4: Page 8

Edited by Anudia - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is nice, do continue soon👏

lifesucks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loved it. 👏 plz update soon and also update Extraordinary Love 

I am excited for this especially with the title..... Go go Riansh protect each other😈

Show mai toh huya nai 😂

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely!  Do continue soon 😊 

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Amazing👏

Waiting for the next update👍🏼

Anudia thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

This is nice, do continue soon👏

Thank you!

Anudia thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesucks28

Loved it. 👏 plz update soon and also update Extraordinary Love 

I am excited for this especially with the title..... Go go Riansh protect each other😈

Show mai toh huya nai 😂

Thank you! I will update that in a day or two.

I had to think a lot about the title. I hope the story does it justice. For now, it will be Riddhima protecting him and taking in charge cause Vansh is sleeping like a log. 😂

Anudia thumbnail

Originally posted by: eishe10

Lovely!  Do continue soon 😊 

Thank you!

Anudia thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Amazing👏

Waiting for the next update👍🏼

Thank you! Will try to update soon. 

lifesucks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anudia

Thank you! I will update that in a day or two.

I had to think a lot about the title. I hope the story does it justice. For now, it will be Riddhima protecting him and taking in charge cause Vansh is sleeping like a log. 😂

@bold - good. The show made her a bit toooooo mellow and abla types....never like it. 

I always wanted her to be bold and a bit shrewd. She is smart and should use it in the right way , not just jasoosi😒 . Waiting for her to take complete charge and give hell to AP. 

On the same note I always wanted Vansh to be able to protect his wife (and punish his fam, tired of his meaningless warnings to them 😒 ) and in the real sense not just the big hollow dialogues that writers gave him.