Riansh SS- Protecting Each Other, Note on Page 11 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago
Wow this was really amazing loved it so much. Continue soon.

It's so amazing and stunning update with a fresh storyline to make us stick with this story looking forward for your upcoming update keep rocking doing great job

Originally posted by lifesucks28

@bold - good. The show made her a bit toooooo mellow and abla types....never like it. 

I always wanted her to be bold and a bit shrewd. She is smart and should use it in the right way , not just jasoosi😒 . Waiting for her to take complete charge and give hell to AP. 

On the same note I always wanted Vansh to be able to protect his wife (and punish his fam, tired of his meaningless warnings to them 😒 ) and in the real sense not just the big hollow dialogues that writers gave him. 

I agree. I don't like it when they show the female characters like that. I love strong confident women who don't give a damn to the world and knows how to get their shit together. Most of my writings will portrait strong woman characters. 

She is not conflicted about her feelings anymore so she knows what to do. 

@bold, same here. They showed Vansh's character as someone intelligent, sharp, and alpha but what's an alpha who gets manipulated by others and forgets to use his brain and can't see through the truth? The makers ruined his character and also didn't do justice to him by choosing an abla nari wife for him. Vansh will also take action when he comes out of his coma. 

Originally posted by sirimiri

Wow this was really amazing loved it so much.Continue soon.

Thank you. 😊

Originally posted by KV2711

It's so amazing and stunning update with a fresh storyline to make us stick with this story looking forward for your upcoming update keep rocking doing great job

Thank you so much. 😊

All the ideas I have on the show's tracks are always different from what they showed and I want to change it in my way and make it interesting. 

Will try to update the next part soon. 

Loved it. Please continue soon

This is nice start. Plz cont. Soon.