Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Same. I don't trust him yet about Ranisa. But she will get a shock soon. Rani is smart.

Yes,  I don't think Rani will leave Veer. Before leaving Balia Dadisa advised her about marriage and even Ramdeer has given her a lot of valuable advices. Hope horse symbolism comes here.

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Yes,  I don't think Rani will leave Veer. Before leaving Balia Dadisa advised her about marriage and even Ramdeer has given her a lot of valuable advices. Hope horse symbolism comes here.

Agreed. But initially she will distance herself from Veer and both will go crazy with the distance.

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

After the hand holding and comfort hug, they are making us watch this. I hate you CVs for doing this 🤣🤢

caller123 thumbnail

Ranisa continues "I know Veer's wedding was due to helplessness. And now you are dreaming of staying here. You think again and again that everyone loves you here? It is nothing like that. Vikram doesn't love you or even like you. He is just mad at me. And Rajmata? Rajmata only likes you because you are a responsibility. She thinks too much about lower class people. DV only likes you because you saved his life." Rani says "you are enjoying saying this so much. Imagine what will happen when Dr Sahab finds all this out?". Ranisa turns blank for a second and then says "This is your problem Rani. You have a heart but your mind doesn't work. If you tell Veer all this, he will never believe you because for him I come first, not you. He will never trust you." Ranisa sees that it is 10am and says "bahurani, it has gotten late. get to work."

Rani remembers everything her dad says and says "there is no tension. We will have a puja, the sweets will be made, your guests will eat the sweets and I will also meet the lawyer at 11am." Ranisa gets worried seeing Ranisa's confidence. Rani says "jai matarani" and leaves. Rani has a lot of work. She uses her brain and calls only those employees who are her friends and understand her (Arun bhai, Kumud, etc).

Voiceover says that it is likely Ranisa will do a "pick Veer or bauji" thing and ask Rani to divorce Veer (personal thoughts?). He adds that they keep getting a copyright strike as soon as they upload the episode so they are unable to.

This kitchen thing symbolizes Rani will understand Rani Sa's plans and will work out on her own way. She got the ones who will help her to the kitchen to finish the task. So definitely she will use all the help she can get  as she knows who are dear to her and will win her game over Rani Sa. 

Rani Sa couldn't break her courage because her father built it up in her dreams and anointed her to be the queen. 

Now she will face Rani Sa as a queen.

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Seriously...we gave them such good ideas too. Ranisa will end with this Veer vs bauji thing. Rani will pick her bauji, Veer will go crazy and eventually will get to know Ranisa's truth. Then when he is shattered, Rajmat will reveal the adoption truth. How much more predictable is this lol?

don't need to watch the show anymore, we know the plot line already. we will also figure out the lines and the screen play here. We have all the characters in the forum anyways 🤣

caller123 thumbnail

Agreed. But initially she will distance herself from Veer and both will go crazy with the distance.

agree. Veer will be mad at her for distancing herself from him.🤣

flamingoAK thumbnail

This kitchen thing symbolizes Rani will understand Rani Sa's plans and will work out on her own way. She got the ones who will help her to the kitchen to finish the task. So definitely she will use all the help she can get  as she knows who are dear to her and will win her game over Rani Sa. 

Rani Sa couldn't break her courage because her father built it up in her dreams and anointed her to be the queen. 

Now she will face Rani Sa as a queen.

Agreed. Rani won't break this easily. I want to see Rani's facial expressions to what Ranisa said about Veer not trusting Rani. Based on her expressions I can judge how confident she is in Veer.

Regardless, Vikram is going to play a major role here. She will eventually ask Vikram to be Ramadheer's lawyer because he is the only one who isn't under Ranisa's control.

flamingoAK thumbnail

agree. Veer will be mad at her for distancing herself from him.🤣

Good he deserves to suffer a bit. 🤣

I don't know what it is about me liking ML suffering 🤣🤣

Edited by flamingoAK - 3 years ago
caller123 thumbnail

Seriously...we gave them such good ideas too. Ranisa will end with this Veer vs bauji thing. Rani will pick her bauji, Veer will go crazy and eventually will get to know Ranisa's truth. Then when he is shattered, Rajmat will reveal the adoption truth. How much more predictable is this lol?

Stupid CVS . They do not know anything other than this.

We should have applied as writers. We could have given a better story. Forum has better stories than the show🤣🤣

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

don't need to watch the show anymore, we know the plot line already. we will also figure out the lines and the screen play here. We have all the characters in the forum anyways 🤣

We can have our own version of the show here 🤣🤣 With a much better storyline! 😎