Episode 109 24/02/2021 - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

They spoilt your sleep yesterday n gave us kitchen politics today

So sad she is using all her pawns even servants 

What a downfall of RaniSa 

If there is a showdown of RaniSa n Veer ever it will an earthquake performance 

I feel Arun or kumud May tell Rajmata 

Veer Bunty :) 

Kate last time I was like 100% sure VeeR was detective during Padmini’s time, he let me down 1000%

Still have hopes on the boy for my short stories 

Originally posted by Fahmida21

Ranisa started kitchen politics? bomba....broooooo why is this show turning into a typical saas Bahu drama 🤣I hope something happens during the pooja and Veer does something like you said 

Originally posted by flamingoAK

SUPER ANNOYING TO WATCH. I feel like not watching any such episode. I am just clinging on to the hope that Veer will give Ranisa a shock.

same!!! I hate episodes like that...gets on my nerve 🤣lets hope Veer comes and does something 

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

Then what is the use of being a paid member

They duped you like Jai 

I am ok since ads free and I can download and watch.

Otherwise for ads it takes a lot of time and data

It's said Indian viewers can watch before TV

Kate last time I was like 100% sure VeeR was detective during Padmini’s time, he let me down 1000%

they ruined my sleep today too!!! woke up because I thought it would be a good episode 😡oh we'll

Ranisa started kitchen politics? bomba....broooooo why is this show turning into a typical saas Bahu drama 🤣I hope something happens during the pooja and Veer does something like you said 

I am going to skip today's episode😆

I am not watching this for kitchen politics

Ranisa continues "I know Veer's wedding was due to helplessness. And now you are dreaming of staying here. You think again and again that everyone loves you here? It is nothing like that. Vikram doesn't love you or even like you. He is just mad at me. And Rajmata? Rajmata only likes you because you are a responsibility. She thinks too much about lower class people. DV only likes you because you saved his life." Rani says "you are enjoying saying this so much. Imagine what will happen when Dr Sahab finds all this out?". Ranisa turns blank for a second and then says "This is your problem Rani. You have a heart but your mind doesn't work. If you tell Veer all this, he will never believe you because for him I come first, not you. He will never trust you." Ranisa sees that it is 10am and says "bahurani, it has gotten late. get to work."

Rani remembers everything her dad says and says "there is no tension. We will have a puja, the sweets will be made, your guests will eat the sweets and I will also meet the lawyer at 11am." Ranisa gets worried seeing Ranisa's confidence. Rani says "jai matarani" and leaves. Rani has a lot of work. She uses her brain and calls only those employees who are her friends and understand her (Arun bhai, Kumud, etc).

Voiceover says that it is likely Ranisa will do a "pick Veer or bauji" thing and ask Rani to divorce Veer (personal thoughts?). He adds that they keep getting a copyright strike as soon as they upload the episode so they are unable to.

Updated.

SUPER ANNOYING TO WATCH. I feel like not watching any such episode. I am just clinging on to the hope that Veer will give Ranisa a shock.

Regarding Rani Sa I still don't trust Veer.

same!!! I hate episodes like that...gets on my nerve 🤣lets hope Veer comes and does something 

Same here. Hate Kitchen politics.😡

If this goes on will skip more episodes.

Arun or Kumud might tell about Champa but no one knows about Ranisa's planning.

Even this time Veer won't be detective I feel. But he will unknowingly help her?? Ugh. I hate these kitchen politics. So ITV.