Apna Time Bhi Aayega

Episode 109 24/02/2021 - Page 5

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Is Veer out of mind? Rani was in trauma last night and she still didn't get out of her problem. How is he telling that he hopes she will fulfill the responsibilities Rani Sa gave her?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: caller123

Regarding Rani Sa I still don't trust Veer.

Same. I don't trust him yet about Ranisa. But she will get a shock soon. Rani is smart.

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Is Veer out of mind? Rani was in trauma last night and she still didn't get out of her problem. How is he telling that he hopes she will fulfill the responsibilities Rani Sa gave her?

Same. I will wait to see his scenes first. He turns into such a puppy in front of Ranisa. His wife woke up crying and he still said that to her 🤣😡

flamingoAK thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Fahmida21

don't worry about it!!!! if there is anything missing I'll add to it 🤗

Okay thanks love! Beautify it with colors etc 😆 Do your thing ❤️

flamingoAK thumbnail

CVs, I don't want to watch Ranisa vs Rani. How many times did we say no Padmini 2.0? And this is DITTO Padmini 2.0...🤬

caller123 thumbnail

All can guess according to itv route that Rani Sa will say pick Veer or bauji thing?🤣

CVs are running out of ideas so going through the same route🤣🤣

Such a typical Saas bahu show😡

In vain we were awake for useless episode.

flamingoAK thumbnail

Episode reaction as of now:

caller123 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: flamingoAK

CVs, I don't want to watch Ranisa vs Rani. How many times did we say no Padmini 2.0? And this is DITTO Padmini 2.0...🤬

If it goes like that then we will be skipping those episodes. We don't watch this show for Saas bahu. there are many shows to watch if we want such. We watch for the concept of education and Rani and Veer's journey on divine intervention. 

If you are going on other routes, that means you asking us to stop watching this.

NO PADMINI 2.0

flamingoAK thumbnail

All can guess according to itv route that Rani Sa will say pick Veer or bauji thing?🤣

CVs are running out of ideas so going through the same route🤣🤣

Such a typical Saas bahu show😡

In vain we were awake for useless episode.

Seriously...we gave them such good ideas too. Ranisa will end with this Veer vs bauji thing. Rani will pick her bauji, Veer will go crazy and eventually will get to know Ranisa's truth. Then when he is shattered, Rajmat will reveal the adoption truth. How much more predictable is this lol?

flamingoAK thumbnail

If it goes like that then we will be skipping those episodes. We don't watch this show for Saas bahu. there are many shows to watch if we want such. We watch for the concept of education and Rani and Veer's journey on divine intervention. 

If you are going on other routes, that means you asking us to stop watching this.

NO PADMINI 2.0

NO PADMINI 2.0