Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Daechwita

And I think it was months later that they showed Krupa being pregnant from that scene . The math didn’t add up even back then.

Atleast fans should count their lucky starts they got to see some romance after that karnama and kripa's thumka 

varna aj kal ke shows mein tho neck kiss se pregnant ho jata hai😆

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot

The absurdity of Kripa/Tanya names. 😆 The writers were smoking something extraordinary when they thought of that track. I mean you change your identity so randomly and everybody just go along with it. The absolute height was when she was addressed as Kripa and Tanya in the same episode arre yaar stick to one shit right

Angad was also a perpetual horny man whore. He just can stop  getting kripa pregnant. With his one night stands he may use protection but with her god knows what kaala jadu she did

@minty sorry for derailing your topic

We must have been passive smoking in that case, since we still accepted these ludicrous tracks and continued watching on. Must have been some real good shit 😆

Kripa was just as fertile. She even got pregnant from that one-night she spent with Prithvi. Also didn’t tell Angad until 1000 years later that the baby he was overjoyed over wasn’t even his to begin with LMAO. If their singing careers didn’t work out in the future, both should consider becoming egg and sperm donors 🤣

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mo0nLighting

They made Angad go through hell and back .... only to turn him into a rapist! Seriously, how did she ever think she was gonna redeem him after that?!! She was clearly just making up shit as she went along to put the torture to rest.

I had my K phase too but to me, it's a tie between Kahin Toh Hoga and KYPH. After Kripa, I've probably never watched someone do so, so many wrong things one after another, consecutively in a row as Kashish.😆 Couldn't be bothered with Kasauti or Kyunki or Kahani or the rest of the K shows cuz there were only so many shows a kid could watch in a day... and I had to go with the best eye-candy options, if you know what I mean.😆 (Something tells me you do.. LOL) 

This was Ekta’s mindset. She had made an irredeemable heroine, who is possibly the most DUMBEST and fcuked up character ever to be made. So, she tried to balance it out by making Angad despicable as well.

The rape track was very confusing. A lot of the viewers were at an understanding that he had made an attempt to force her but came to his senses midway and stopped. It doesn’t excuse his behaviour whatsoever but Ekta didn’t even think to make it CLEAR just what exactly happened 🤔

Oh I do know what you mean about the eye candy 😉. KZK had it’s dumb moments. I believe Prena shot Anurag when she thought he killed Mr Bajaj. He then fell into the river and got eaten by a random crocodile HAHAHHAHA

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daechwita

I  vaguely remember that scene and it was so cringey 🤢. Can’t believe I wasted my childhood watching that show . 

For all the horrid shit, the show did give me Iqbal Khan (My all-time TV crush) 😆

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

For all the horrid shit, the show did give me Iqbal Khan (My all-time TV crush) 😆

Well he recently did a pale imitation of 'The wolf of wall street'. I mean that show was promoted on online/offline/BTL . Buses train anywhere you name it was promoted.

If you want to watch horny Angad in adult set up thats your show😆

This was Ekta’s mindset. She had made an irredeemable heroine, who is possibly the most DUMBEST and fcuked up character ever to be made. So, she tried to balance it out by making Angad despicable as well.

The rape track was very confusing. A lot of the viewers were at an understanding that he had made an attempt to force her but came to his senses midway and stopped. It doesn’t excuse his behaviour whatsoever but Ekta didn’t even think to make it CLEAR just what exactly happened 🤔

Oh I do know what you mean about the eye candy 😉. KZK had it’s dumb moments. I believe Prena shot Anurag when she thought he killed Mr Bajaj. He then fell into the river and got eaten by a random crocodile HAHAHHAHA

@bold: 🤣 Just what I expect from KZK ... and then he must have suddenly turned up alive with a fake partial amnesia a couple years later when Prerna *finally* decided to move on after years of crying and pining for him and was ABOUTT TO put the wedding varmala on poor Anurag for the 10th time. (after nine close calls) 🤣 Sorry, couldn't help myself there.😆

Ekta shows totally thrived on dramatic irony but KYPH took it way too far. Kripa was despicable but turning such a loved character like Angad into a rapist (albeit unclear) definitely snuffed out the last remaining bits of sanity from the show and I couldn't forgive her for that.😆 I'm also glad you understand the eye-candy thing ... it reminded me of all those times my sister and I give each other the *look* when we're out and see someone attractive nearby. We can both tell who's turning up the room temperature without using a word, those instincts never fail. Much like that *nod* thing guys do? like an unspoken greeting of sorts.😆 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Well he recently did a pale imitation of 'The wolf of wall street'. I mean that show was promoted on online/offline/BTL . Buses train anywhere you name it was promoted.

I was told about it. Online friends who knew about my love for him tried to make me go blind with that revelation. I think I’ll stick to seeing his PG rated (parental guidance) avatar rather than a full on R-rated version 😆

I just looked up the name and it's called The Bull of Dalal Street ... Lord Almighty! 😆

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mo0nLighting

@bold: 🤣 Just what I expect from KZK ... and then he must have suddenly turned up alive with a fake partial amnesia a couple years later when Prerna *finally* decided to move on after years of crying and pining for him and was ABOUTT TO put the wedding varmala on poor Anurag for the 10th time. (after nine close calls) 🤣 Sorry, couldn't help myself there.😆

Ekta shows totally thrived on dramatic irony but KYPH took it way too far. Kripa was despicable but turning such a loved character like Angad into a rapist (albeit unclear) definitely snuffed out the last remaining bits of sanity from the show and I couldn't forgive her for that.😆 I'm also glad you understand the eye-candy thing ... it reminded me of all those times my sister and I give each other the *look* when we're out and see someone attractive nearby. We can both tell who's turning up the room temperature without using a word, those instincts never fail. Much like that *nod* thing guys do? like an unspoken greeting of sorts.😆 

That was a close prediction! But no, Anurag came back to life with a new face 20 years later and Bajaj turned out to be alive as well. All was forgiven when they realised it was just a big misunderstanding. I mean, let’s just forgive and forget that she shot an innocent man that was her soulmate and had his face eaten by a crocodile. Since Bajaj, the old fart was still alive, all is good in the hood 😆

Oh man I’ve done those looks before. I was a wild young adult back in my prime. By wild I mean that my blind ass who couldn’t even recognise my own mother without glasses was still able to recognise my crush from a 50 metre distance by his ankles alone 🤣

That was a close prediction! But no, Anurag came back to life with a new face 20 years later and Bajaj turned out to be alive as well. All was forgiven when they realised it was just a big misunderstanding. I mean, let’s just forgive and forget that she shot an innocent man that was her soulmate and had his face eaten by a crocodile. Since Bajaj, the old fart was still alive, all is good in the hood 😆

Oh man I’ve done those looks before. I was a wild young adult back in my prime. By wild I mean that my blind ass who couldn’t even recognise my own mother without glasses was still able to recognise my crush from a 50 metre distance by his ankles alone 🤣

Depends on how you define prime ... I say we're still in our prime. But I know what you mean about those tweeen days.😆  Of course the room's bound to feel heavy and your vision is bound to go 20/20 if *the* crush is in it, ain't that right? 😉

I remember Mr. Bajaj was a hot commodity among older women .... but I couldn't stand him and neither did I like Anurag who loved to mope around and cry almost every episode in Prerna's name. KZK and Kyunki were like two epic sagas that would never end. 😆