Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Katrina's acting isn't as bad as it is made out to be? - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: FingerFetish

OMG @Bold! THANK YOU! I have been using the very same goddamn example to justify why her character was the most unbearable of Ekta’s heroines. It’s very rare to come across a member who remembers that scene 🤣. You forgot to mention that not only did she call her ex, she also boinked her husband in his bed too! Then she left her broken bangles on Angad’s bed for him to cry over. 🤣

Another favourite of mine was when Kripa made a statement against Angad in court, telling the judge that he is capable of murder only because she thought he cheated on her. OMG HELP 🤣

WTF 😲... I was an avid watcher and I don't remember that part AT ALL. Could it be because the trauma was so overwhelming that my memory just blocked it out completely? 😆 Who was the husband and who was the ex there, just out of curiosity? They kept switching it around so many times that it got hard to keep up after a while.

Edited to add - okay.. Prithvi is starting to creep into my mind... slowly ... 😆

Edited by Mo0nLighting - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mo0nLighting

WTF 😲... I was an avid watcher and I don't remember that part AT ALL. Could it be because the trauma was so overwhelming that my memory just blocked it out completely? 😆 Who was the husband and who was the ex there, just out of curiosity? They kept switching it around so many times that it got hard to keep up after a while.

LMAO! I can blame the trauma for sure. Seeing her moaning expressions was the most traumatising image to behold. This is when she married Prithvi after she sent Angad to jail for murdering his best friend (Prithvi was the killer). After 5 years, Angad returns back to her life to get revenge and changes his identity to Zaib. Kripa only consummates her marriage out of spite to hurt Angad because she was a sociopath. 😆

Here is the glorious episode for your enjoyment. Watch some pleasant videos after to sooth your eyes 🤣

https://youtu.be/3UwVw4GhcNw

Edited by FingerFetish - 3 years ago

LMAO! I can blame the trauma for sure. Seeing her moaning expressions was the most traumatising image to behold. This is when she married Prithvi after she sent Angad to jail for murdering his best friend (Prithvi was the killer). After 5 years, Angad returns back to her life to get revenge and changes his identity to Zaib. Kripa only consummates her marriage out of spite to hurt Angad because she was a sociopath. 😆

Here is the glorious episode for your enjoyment. Watch some pleasant videos after to sooth your eyes 🤣

https://youtu.be/3UwVw4GhcNw

I can't believe there is a legit link for that scene on YouTube, I'd rather poke my eyes out than watch her put Angad through that but thanks for summarizing it for me, FF. 😆 I also just remembered Prithvi, the dude straight out of Indian Idol ... 😆 Didn't he start off nice and then eventually turn into a complete psychopath? Ekta really knew how to take us to the breaking point and beyond. -_-

JayaBachan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mo0nLighting

I can't believe there is a legit link for that scene on YouTube, I'd rather poke my eyes out than watch her put Angad through that but thanks for summarizing it for me, FF. 😆 I also just remembered Prithvi, the dude straight out of Indian Idol ... 😆 Didn't he start off nice and then eventually turn into a complete psychopath? Ekta really knew how to take us to the breaking point and beyond. -_-

I literally typed ‘Kripa consummating with Prithvi’  and it was the first thing to pop up (😆). Yeah he was nice until Kripa broke his heart, left him for Angad but continued to string him along. Guess the sucker got fed up being the backup plan whenever Kripa and Angad fought lmao. 

I’ve watched soooo many Ekta dramas. This one takes the cake tho 🤣

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

I literally typed ‘Kripa consummating with Prithvi’  and it was the first thing to pop up (😆). Yeah he was nice until Kripa broke his heart, left him for Angad but continued to string him along. Guess the sucker got fed up being the backup plan whenever Kripa and Angad fought lmao. 

The absurdity of Kripa/Tanya names. 😆 The writers were smoking something extraordinary when they thought of that track. I mean you change your identity so randomly and everybody just go along with it. The absolute height was when she was addressed as Kripa and Tanya in the same episode arre yaar stick to one shit right

Angad was also a perpetual horny man whore. He just can stop  getting kripa pregnant. With his one night stands he may use protection but with her god knows what kaala jadu she did

@minty sorry for derailing your topic

Edited by Pighalta_Bhoot - 3 years ago

They made Angad go through hell and back .... only to turn him into a rapist! Seriously, how did she ever think she was gonna redeem him after that?!! She was clearly just making up shit as she went along to put the torture to rest.

I had my K phase too but to me, it's a tie between Kahin Toh Hoga and KYPH. After Kripa, I've probably never watched someone do so, so many wrong things one after another, consecutively in a row as Kashish.😆 Couldn't be bothered with Kasauti or Kyunki or Kahani or the rest of the K shows cuz there were only so many shows a kid could watch in a day... and I had to go with the best eye-candy options, if you know what I mean.😆 (Something tells me you do.. LOL) 

This content was originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot

The absurdity of Kripa/Tanya names. 😆 The writers were smoking something extraordinary when they thought of that track. I mean you change your identity so randomly and everybody just go along with it. The absolute height was when she was addressed as Kripa and Tanya in the same episode arre yaar stick to one shit right

Angad was also a perpetual horny man whore. He just can stop kripa getting kripa pregnant. With his one night stands he may use protection but with her god knows what kaala jadu she did

@minty sorry for derailing your topic

🤣 The writers were smoking some really good shit for sure .... and they just wouldn't come down from their high. I forgot all about Tanya ... it's been so long, my memory's clearly all jumbled up. 

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

OMG @Bold! THANK YOU! I have been using the very same goddamn example to justify why her character was the most unbearable of Ekta’s heroines. It’s very rare to come across a member who remembers that scene 🤣. You forgot to mention that not only did she call her ex, she also boinked her husband in his bed too! Then she left her broken bangles on Angad’s bed for him to cry over. 🤣

Another favourite of mine was when Kripa made a statement against Angad in court, telling the judge that he is capable of murder only because she thought he cheated on her. OMG HELP 🤣

I  vaguely remember that scene and it was so cringey 🤢. Can’t believe I wasted my childhood watching that show . 

Edited by Daechwita - 3 years ago
Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

And I think it was months later that they showed Krupa being pregnant from that scene . The math didn’t add up even back then.

This content was originally posted by: Daechwita

And I think it was months later that they showed Krupa being pregnant from that scene . The math didn’t add up even back then.

That show butchered love, logic, emotions, biology, and everything else that makes the world go around and you're complaining about the math?!! 😆 I haven't watched an Ekta show for years now but God help humankind if they still make em like that.