Katrina's acting isn't as bad as it is made out to be? - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by TrustNo1

Ah the weekly "Katrina isn't that bad" thread. Cmon she can't act for sh*t. Learning to speak hindi is not acting ðŸ˜†

We know she is not that great an actress, yet every week lets open a topic and ask for the bashing in disguise of "she is actually not that bad".

I personally find her to be an ok actress, good for flower pot roles and action. 

Nope . A lot of top actress in past also had bad diction .  She is decent actress. She does not choose roles above her grade level . 

I think she's unfairly lambasted. I haven't watched any Bollywood films in years (last one I watched was Bajrangi Bhaijaan) so haven't seen any of her recent stuff, but I remember her being decent in Namaste London. 

So u can appreciate Katrina for acting but will call Alia a fluke. ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by TMKOC_MY

So u can appreciate Katrina for acting but will call Alia a fluke. ðŸ¤£

Hahahaha!

Originally posted by Pighalta_Bhoot

sorry to butt in but this discussion is much more interesting than the topic at hand😆

Reason for Neha Bamb dubbing - Her actual voice was hoarse and child like at that time which just couldn't gel with the character. Given she had to act with IQ who have a distinct voice and her character was singer they made a clever decision. The voice dubbing artist was quite famous she also used to dub for Bhatt film heroines

With Aamna, I read an interview where they gave such a lame reason that her voice didnt gel with character arc that time (love track) whatever that means😆

I could have sworn I’ve heard the dubbing voice in a lot of movies ðŸ˜†. The dubbing as you mentioned was a clever choice, only issue was that I couldn’t stop staring at Neha Bamb’s mouth every-time she spoke 🤣

Originally posted by FingerFetish

I could have sworn I’ve heard the dubbing voice in a lot of movies ðŸ˜†. The dubbing as you mentioned was a clever choice, only issue was that I couldn’t stop staring at Neha Bamb’s mouth every-time she spoke 🤣

Mouth fetish. 

I promise that you’ll be looking at her mouth too if you watched her onscreen ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by FingerFetish

Funny thing they dubbed her voice with some other voice over artist for some episodes either mona was sick or unavailable which made the episodes so jarring. Suddenly kripa started sounding from a teenager to middle age aunty😆

Nevertheless she was one of kind of character that I still can't forget. No other ekta FL can match her. I mean who calls your ex while you are boinking with your husband to listen. She must have phone fetish🤣

Originally posted by Pighalta_Bhoot

Funny thing they dubbed her voice with some other voice over artist for some episodes either mona was sick or unavailable which made the episodes so jarring. Suddenly kripa started sounding from a teenager to middle age aunty😆

Nevertheless she was one of kind of character that I still can't forget. No other ekta FL can match her. I mean who calls your ex while you are boinking with your husband to listen. She must have phone fetish🤣

OMG @Bold! THANK YOU! I have been using the very same goddamn example to justify why her character was the most unbearable of Ekta’s heroines. It’s very rare to come across a member who remembers that scene ðŸ¤£. You forgot to mention that not only did she call her ex, she also boinked her husband in his bed too! Then she left her broken bangles on Angad’s bed for him to cry over. ðŸ¤£

Another favourite of mine was when Kripa made a statement against Angad in court, telling the judge that he is capable of murder only because she thought he cheated on her. OMG HELP ðŸ¤£