Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: vasavi_sri

Today's episode in TV there were no advertisement don't know whether it's good or bad for the trp 

Poor chachu he was trying to help Riddhima but was killed chachi she will surely think vansh had done something to him for the diamonds 

Angre as usual no Boss was his answer waiting when he is going to say he had completed his given work

Kabir he is winning and taking vansh business and they were clueless about the person still thinking it's chang r we going to see a poor vansh loosing his property to Kabir 

My only question is Vansh always been enemies should stay close up now why he always underestimate Kabir is an enemy the mean person he should check in the house I don’t know where he kept his bulb that it is not even lighting him up and telling in the actual truth

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Vihan kab lauta tha?? So are they going on Vihan way. Backfiring Kabir on his goal.

I think around 110 or 112 they have introduced Vihaan so maybe 210 or 212 we might see backfiring for Kabir what do you think

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternalallure

RIP chachu😭😭 Feeling sad. That was so unexpected, and unnecessary. Never seen a villain who kills people left, right and center. Just 2 days back and she has already killed 2 people. If the makers let her off easily this time, I am going to be so pissed! And, I don't think chachu is alive, nor do I think vansh suspects Riddhu of anything. I am just mad that Riddhu is back to her spying and lying without keeping Vansh in the loop. She should have told him why she thought that chachu was murdered. But no, always keeping secrets from each other, these two😠

At this point of time she should have conveyed him tell him the truth and her hiding quality don’t know what things are going to bring tomorrow I really feel somehow both might drift apart though staying under the same roof maybe they will have their own share of disturbances apart from the baby that is what I feel rest let’s see what happens with Anupriya

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Welcome dear are you back to the show

No...they are not giving me reasons...πŸ˜’

Just read it becoz I thought being 200th episode some exciting thing will come but as usual disappointment I get.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentEyes7

usse hi covid k liye bulana chaiye tha...🀣

Btw hum aj discuss kar rahe the chacha marega dekho sach ho geya...

We were discussing about him being dead and he died now that we know .... we need to discuss about Anupriya being dead I think she will die tomorrow itself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

No...they are not giving me reasons...πŸ˜’

Just read it becoz I thought being 200th episode some exciting thing will come but as usual disappointment I get.

I really thought something different but him being dead ... it would have been great if he said goodbye rather than dying 

he should have died in the hands of Vansh, just a simple injection I don’t know what to expect πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

We were discussing about him being dead and he died now that we know .... we need to discuss about Anupriya being dead I think she will die tomorrow itself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

chalo baat karte hai...🀣

AP ko kabbu ne peychan liya oh Riddhima ko marne wala tha kabbu ne piche se shoot kar diya...

Thik hai...

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentEyes7

chalo baat karte hai...🀣

AP ko kabbu ne peychan liya oh Riddhima ko marne wala tha kabbu ne piche se shoot kar diya...

Thik hai...

Yeah let Kabir kill Ap or else Ridhima should tell Vansh finally and then he kill her 

But somehow dead by tomorrow 

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yeah let Kabir kill Ap or else Ridhima should tell Vansh finally and then he kill her 

But somehow dead by tomorrow 

ya...

Ye baat humare sach kar de...

Nephy thumbnail

I really thought something different but him being dead ... it would have been great if he said goodbye rather than dying 

he should have died in the hands of Vansh, just a simple injection I don’t know what to expect πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I don't know...what the hell is happening in this serial.

I have one thing to say again wait and see thats it.

No more words.πŸ€”