Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Vihan kab lauta tha?? So are they going on Vihan way. Backfiring Kabir on his goal.

Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

RIP chachu😭😭 Feeling sad. That was so unexpected, and unnecessary. Never seen a villain who kills people left, right and center. Just 2 days back and she has already killed 2 people. If the makers let her off easily this time, I am going to be so pissed! And, I don't think chachu is alive, nor do I think vansh suspects Riddhu of anything. I am just mad that Riddhu is back to her spying and lying without keeping Vansh in the loop. She should have told him why she thought that chachu was murdered. But no, always keeping secrets from each other, these two😠

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

Tomorrow's episode is a jet. Paah itna jaldi but it was like a roller coaster ride as well as thrilled. 

Expected the unexpected = Chachu's dead. AP and injection a good chemistry and combination. 

I guess the RG is definitely Aaryan. 

And moreover I feel chacha is not dead don't know even after watching the episode I feel. 

I don't have any guesses regarding future episodes and let me wait and watch. No khayaali pulao 😆

In fact past charm is back but I just hope they don’t repeat the same sequence in again as I said audience will be bored to see the scene episodes evenafter hundred episodes

The red gloss is Aryan itself but yeah we need to see the face then we can confirm who it is actually

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna

Always expect the unexpected.😅😅

RIP Rudra chachu.🙏🙏 Inki death ko bhi mrs. Disouza aur sunny ki death ki tarah kisi ne seriously nahi li????😞

Why don't cvs declare Kabir as God of IMMJ2??🤨🤨🤬

Now being +ve, I am thinking that may be cvs will really do something good this time.😁 But....😭

I seriously don’t understand this I mean Vansh believes that keep your enemies closer so why he is not doubting his enemy who is in the house and I hope rudr get his justice

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

haa?? chachu died? just like that? inka death bhi Sunny k tarha fake to nehi...suddenly inka ye Riddhima ko har haal mein bachao mission aur phir mar jana...huh...so weird...🤔

aur history repeat to hogi and mu bhi hoga phirse...bas dekhna hai ekbar phir vansh Riddhima ko galat samjhega ya issbar Riddhima will do the galat samajhna and ve vengeful...

vaise ye jo business ka loss dikha rahe I dont know how far it will go, covid phir se bad raha to vansh sadak par to nehi anewala atleast🤪

Chachu I mean I understand that he got a news show but I thought he will play his cards this time but sad to see him leaving like that and if history repeats and Vansh doubt Ridhima actually he did today while checking her asking her but yes but then eyes said some other story so if that is going to happen then yes sure no one will be able to see it

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Its time for RIANSH separation..but I hope its not on the basis of some misunderstanding!!

Because everything is getting repeated.. somebody dies every other day .

Cvs ke paas aur kuch nahi hai kya dikhane ke liye?

Actually organically they can do the separation taking points about her parents, miscarriage due to family person and Vansh not able to punish that family member but if it is going to happen on a misunderstanding and no matter who misunderstand whom but still the history is repeating the same

Edited by Abhyudaya - 3 years ago
Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentEyes7

Chacha ko mar diya AP ne...😭

She can kill anyone with injection I hope she can kill even Covid with that injection 🤣🤣🤣

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

She can kill anyone with injection I hope she can kill even Covid with that injection 🤣🤣🤣

usse hi covid k liye bulana chaiye tha...🤣

Btw hum aj discuss kar rahe the chacha marega dekho sach ho geya...

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: arryline

My only hope is the way TT and everywhere ppl are asking for MM Vansh ,makers take a note of this and turn the game 

If not now also then it means they are themselves done with the show .

I was saying this in EDT that Vansh is in a higher position  so maybe cv’s are showing his downfall so as make his revenge with Kabir exciting .

Riansh against all will also be exciting as they can together ensure Kabir’s downfall and Kabir can play his final ploy as revealing her parents truth ,that can cause the much needed separation too .

But then again we can only hope .

I don’t think they will bring him on the roads considering the pandemic once again raising back so yeah but I think he will lose a lot of money and we might see Ridhima and Vansh have disturbances because of the baby and all those things so maybe they might make us watch riansh against Kabir at this time don’t know but I think everyone wants to end Kabir story so yeah let’s see what they are going to do it this point of time

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Thank you for the update Abhy...😊

Welcome dear are you back to the show