Epi 200: History Repeats... - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

I too feel but I hope it shouldn’t 

It’s time to close curtains for him but looks like it not going to happen soon 

dekhte hai kya hota hai...

urmita thumbnail

Chachu I mean I understand that he got a news show but I thought he will play his cards this time but sad to see him leaving like that and if history repeats and Vansh doubt Ridhima actually he did today while checking her asking her but yes but then eyes said some other story so if that is going to happen then yes sure no one will be able to see it

yes I mean no one wants a mu between Riansh but I don't see if not mu or separation what else is left for them to do...

urmita thumbnail

Actually organically they can do the separation taking points about her parents, miscarriage due to family person and Vansh not able to punish that family member but if it is going to happen on a misunderstanding and no matter who misunderstand whom but still the history is repeating the same

exactly a separation should happen but it should happen either coz of the parents point or coz Riddhima realises she has to leave to save baby or coz of miscarriage and vansh not punishing culprit....but immj2 hai to I fear shayad vohi mu repeat ho in a different manner....

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentEyes7

dekhte hai kya hota hai...

Fingers cross 🤞🤞🤞

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

yes I mean no one wants a mu between Riansh but I don't see if not mu or separation what else is left for them to do...

Organically she can move on 

Today the way she said in your life I can be with baby is kinda ultimatum for vansh 

So they can built 

So need to see how it goes if they bring mu 

Again thinking Ridhima harmed no 🙁

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think around 110 or 112 they have introduced Vihaan so maybe 210 or 212 we might see backfiring for Kabir what do you think

i have counted the schedule its around 8 th March.  I have not watched today 's episode. Did Chang smiled mysteriously? Is Chansh in a team.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

exactly a separation should happen but it should happen either coz of the parents point or coz Riddhima realises she has to leave to save baby or coz of miscarriage and vansh not punishing culprit....but immj2 hai to I fear shayad vohi mu repeat ho in a different manner....

Yes it should be like that but don’t know what makers planned for it 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

They are adamant in not showing Separation. But Is separation is on card?What are ur opinions guyz?

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

i have counted the schedule its around 8 th March.  I have not watched today 's episode. Did Chang smiled mysteriously? Is Chansh in a team.

A cunning smile I felt 

I’m also thinking is Chang and Vansh in one team 

Is that what he mentioned...  Chang in IG 

New story will unveil 

If the numbers are correct then we will see around women’s day let see what kind of empowerment Mamta will show that day 🤪😜

anya2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Meri rudrpriya doob gayi 😭