Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: vallu123

Ohh God this is terrible...again riansh victims.

To be honest even i want a separation...miscarriage  is also fine...but I thought it will be because  of vansh lying to riddhima about her parents  death  n shielding ishani...n riddhima not wanting to be part of family who were the reason for her parent's  death...

If riddhima  was a victim of that accident so was vansh....that accident  changed ruined both their childhood..

Riddhima  believing vansh killed their child only because he doesn't  want to be a father...that is absolutely  sad....

@bold - I hope they don't run the next episodes with this point. It's sad to see always he gets blamed for something he didn't do it. And that's also because of his actions though it makers her to feel like that always then again it's sad

Also, it's kinda repetitive to see always Ridhima blaming Vansh. Hope this time we can see a different Ridhima and know the real culprit rather than falling for it. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Yeah I also don't want their victimization again,thak gyi hu mein,ek strong character ke liye serial dkhna shuru kiya tha meine,uska to ata pta nhi hai upar se becharagi se bhar diya hai dono leads ko...but sadly I also feel they are again going to do this only,riddhima thinking vansh tried to kill their baby and kabir as always playing it out whole scenario amd planning this all.

Although miscarriage becoz of any accident and vansh not paying heed to her as well as ridhima's parents truth were enough to separate them but no I am sure makers will show this only,again a big fat misunderstanding.πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

If they are again making us see Ridhima blaming Vansh - then done with the shit man. Like seriously how many times he needs to go through this. Hope this time we see a different Ridhima, not the one who gets into this and blame it again. 

Yes, separation gives good points to see but showing the same blame game - seriously done with it. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

What a sadist i have become πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜«!!vansh ko hi culprit bana dia!

HAHAHAH

I think we have same nerve after being addicted to this but then again Vansh and all - let's see. I don't think he is harming but that would be the show breaking twist if that is. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Thanks for the update 

So the cvs finally give Rudra something to do only to kill the character πŸ€£

Welcome dear 

Yeah, I also feel he might considering he is doing another show but let's see if that is going to happen or he will be put in jail somehow.

I terribly feel somehow AP and Chachu are in a team

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipali13

Awesome post Abhyudaya πŸ‘

I watched the episode and it's really good πŸ‘  par mai Riansh ke sath connect nahi ho pa rahiπŸ₯Ί like mere liye ye Vansh and Riddhima hai par mere Riansh nahi😭 kyu?😭 specially iss Vansh ussko dekh ke yakin nahi ho raha ke yehi apna Vansh hai yaar wo jo bolta hai baby ke liye na sirf ridhu hame bhi hurt hota hai lagta hai iss baar Vansh trapped hoga aur ridhu misunderstood karegi kyun ki ek maa apne bache ko bachane ke liye kisi bhi hadd tak ja sakti hai ye baat personal experience se keh rahi hu...shayad separation ayega with leap 

Thank you, dear :) 

Well it cannot be always Riansh considering they are two individuals also who have a different point of views in life 

And this Vansh is not different, I would say we are seeing another layer of Vansh which he is not ready to open up before Ridhima 

Wish they could maintain to see his PTSD track and make Ridhima to see his tremors then would be great 

Yes, the excitement is back for sure but then again if it is the same past blame game like Ridhima thinking Vansh wants to harm the baby - then I'm done so does the fans also. This is something that should change in Ridhima. 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Now the show have picked up its desired content and pace , it should not go off air now !!

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Now the show have picked up its desired content and pace , it should not go off air now !!

Yeah hoping for the same but it all depends on the TRP. It's not about what they are presenting. Though they picked up their desired content back, it's quite late as the fans shifted their base already. So now we need to see what happens. This week we need to see - if the TRP increases then a chance of giving some more extension, in case still sustaining with 1.1 - then I think they will take a call, but let's see

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Welcome dear and yes the episode is interesting and mainly the second half rocked by both Vansh and Ridhima. 

Chachu - we need to see the Tuesday episode to understand what actually he is going to do. At the same time Vansh is also coming to speak with Chachu - so how the conversation happens and who takes what from it - quite excited and I hope makers do continue this rather than spoiling the adrenals rush which we are feeling now. 

Haan for chachu lets see

Bcz ek bts aaya hai

Chachu in backyard and ap in dai maa costume is also present there for the scene 

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

If they are again making us see Ridhima blaming Vansh - then done with the shit man. Like seriously how many times he needs to go through this. Hope this time we see a different Ridhima, not the one who gets into this and blame it again. 

Yes, separation gives good points to see but showing the same blame game - seriously done with it. 

Hmm,just see what they show,donot assume it will be better.πŸ™‚

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Haan for chachu lets see

Bcz ek bts aaya hai

Chachu in backyard and ap in dai maa costume is also present there for the scene 

Maybe before Ridhima reaches the place AP is hiding to harm her. Don't know what actually going to present us but then again don't want the same repetitive blame game where R blames V for everything. That became too common to see every time.