Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nephy

Hmm,just see what they show,donot assume it will be better.πŸ™‚

Yeah, just thinking out loudly in many angles but I just feel they shouldn't show the same repetitive track of R blame V again for anything if happens and if AP and Rudr lure to think V is the man. 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Welcome dear 

Yeah, I also feel he might considering he is doing another show but let's see if that is going to happen or he will be put in jail somehow.

I terribly feel somehow AP and Chachu are in a team

Oh do you know the show the actor is in, and good for him, and chachi should feel guilty 

for getting her husband killed.

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Maybe before Ridhima reaches the place AP is hiding to harm her. Don't know what actually going to present us but then again don't want the same repetitive blame game where R blames V for everything. That became too common to see every time. 

Majority of people in tt are saying that chachu may frame vansh in this whole red gloves fiasco 

I hope that this is not the case and riddhima thinks before blaming him 

But chang is also planning something the actor took on his ig post that get ready to see some planning getting unveiled 

So lets see what they gonna do 

Nephy thumbnail

Yeah, just thinking out loudly in many angles but I just feel they shouldn't show the same repetitive track of R blame V again for anything if happens and if AP and Rudr lure to think V is the man. 

Hmm....I don't know.

Actually such a good plotline,such potential characters,as well as good actors as for Vansh,how Rrahul carries various shades of his character and helly she needs no introduction in that matter,such versatile she is even VV for instance supporting cast also,and potential characterwise and acting,its very disheartening to see that makers took this show to the darkness with their hands,lack of work on their part.

I don't know about other serials whether they are crap or not,I knew only one thing and that is this serial and plotline along with characters complimented with actors had a lot of potential and majorly writing department ruined this.

So don't know what they are going to do,there used to be time everything seems to be positive and exciting but now it seems more negative,any positive thought even don't cross mind so that negativity indicating this particular plot of victimization again.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Oh do you know the show the actor is in, and good for him, and chachi should feel guilty 

for getting her husband killed.

Ishara - Janani tv show I think 

Yeah if something happens to Rudr and if V frame up in this or any such thing happens, Chanchal should be guilty forever because her lie has brought this on her 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Majority of people in tt are saying that chachu may frame vansh in this whole red gloves fiasco 

I hope that this is not the case and riddhima thinks before blaming him 

But chang is also planning something the actor took on his ig post that get ready to see some planning getting unveiled 

So lets see what they gonna do 

Yeah like we also feel the same in IF right that Rudr might frame Vansh in this and that is not what we wanted. Like again Ridhima blaming Vansh - that's kinda repetitive and if that happens TT people will again back of makers considering Ridhima for everything says it is Vansh fault. 

So we need to see what actually they set up. If that's the thing then most will be done with this same track showing with the mixture of Baby

Last time Ragini, her parents now baby - bad move it would be

Yeah, Chang post I saw, let's see what it can be. Eagerly waiting to see the Mafia thing so much then this RG and RH story 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Hmm....I don't know.

Actually such a good plotline,such potential characters,as well as good actors as for Vansh,how Rrahul carries various shades of his character and helly she needs no introduction in that matter,such versatile she is even VV for instance supporting cast also,and potential characterwise and acting,its very disheartening to see that makers took this show to the darkness with their hands,lack of work on their part.

I don't know about other serials whether they are crap or not,I knew only one thing and that is this serial and plotline along with characters complimented with actors had a lot of potential and majorly writing department ruined this.

So don't know what they are going to do,there used to be time everything seems to be positive and exciting but now it seems more negative,any positive thought even don't cross mind so that negativity indicating this particular plot of victimization again.

Every plot of any serial +ve and -ve goes hand in hand. That's fine. However here it is an overdose and which is why we still don't want to see more of -ve going forward. Now let's see how this turns out as people thinking Rudr will trap Vansh and R blame V for the baby thing. 

But that's the same track of Ragini where she will learn the truth later, so yeah people are already bored of the story and right now giving something exciting and again showing the same old story in new wine bottle, this time people might not like this wine bottle.

Nephy thumbnail

Every plot of any serial +ve and -ve goes hand in hand. That's fine. However here it is an overdose and which is why we still don't want to see more of -ve going forward. Now let's see how this turns out as people thinking Rudr will trap Vansh and R blame V for the baby thing. 

But that's the same track of Ragini where she will learn the truth later, so yeah people are already bored of the story and right now giving something exciting and again showing the same old story in new wine bottle, this time people might not like this wine bottle.

Hmm...lets see...

I am very skeptical like I never wanted this mu track,in the same way never wanted many things even almost every thing the way it happened but they have always given exactly like that way so now I don't even looking for miracleπŸ˜†

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah like we also feel the same in IF right that Rudr might frame Vansh in this and that is not what we wanted. Like again Ridhima blaming Vansh - that's kinda repetitive and if that happens TT people will again back of makers considering Ridhima for everything says it is Vansh fault. 

So we need to see what actually they set up. If that's the thing then most will be done with this same track showing with the mixture of Baby

Last time Ragini, her parents now baby - bad move it would be

Yeah, Chang post I saw, let's see what it can be. Eagerly waiting to see the Mafia thing so much then this RG and RH story 

I somehow feel 

Miscarriage and chachu framing vansh in all this 

And riddhima parents truth are going to come together 

And tt pr bahut halla mch rya hai separation lekr aayo 
And ajkl jaise fandom ki baat sch o ryi hai maybe they bring this plot bcz show need revamp .

Sharanifou4 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the detailed update dear 😊.

Ur commentary has different Fan base πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

I can understand Vansh pain ..and Even riddhima's eagerness to know about their baby's  Future

Both are right in their POV.,and today's episode showd some mature confrontation between RiAnsh which I personally wanted to happen(as a neutral viewer) ..that gave me a relief 

But now I think there should a separation ..I don't know why I feel like tat but I think they should have some break between each other..

To revamp the show 

But ALSO I am afraid when this separation going happen.

Again Vansh will be framed as a killer of his baby infront R😐....

And kabirr manipulation R..tht  will be irritating πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•

I think chacha and Copamma are same team 😀

Yet R parents truth is not revealed 😑.,so if there is miscarriage ; along with that parents truth can be reveled and seperation can happen πŸ˜‘

But Chaachi is she is so cunning manπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..did she think Kabir as her own son .?????she trapped Chacha to Vansh..while others praying to RiAnsh baby's Safety.Iam praying for Rudra Chachas safety from vanshπŸ˜’πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚( if he really is  helping Riddh)

because good people don't stay long in our show πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜