Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Thanks for the update 

So the cvs finally give Rudra something to do only to kill the character πŸ€£

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome post Abhyudaya πŸ‘

I watched the episode and it's really good πŸ‘  par mai Riansh ke sath connect nahi ho pa rahiπŸ₯Ί like mere liye ye Vansh and Riddhima hai par mere Riansh nahi😭 kyu?😭 specially iss Vansh ussko dekh ke yakin nahi ho raha ke yehi apna Vansh hai yaar wo jo bolta hai baby ke liye na sirf ridhu hame bhi hurt hota hai lagta hai iss baar Vansh trapped hoga aur ridhu misunderstood karegi kyun ki ek maa apne bache ko bachane ke liye kisi bhi hadd tak ja sakti hai ye baat personal experience se keh rahi hu...shayad separation ayega with leap 

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna

The old charm is coming back....🀩🀩

I am soo happy.😁😁

Maybe Rudra and Anupriya are in a team.πŸ€”πŸ€” Finally, now I am feeling joyous in making theories.

Yeah, the charm is coming back and now we all are waiting to see the VR - the mastermind who can turn the tables as per his game rather than falling into someone else and I'm getting the same vibes which received at the time of the 100th episode. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Finally Riddhu's patience snapped as predicted. The questions she put in front of Vansh are very genuine and as her rights very reasonable.

Rudra chachu.....well something is fishy with this man. I don't trust a single word came out of his mouth. Time will tell what sort game he is playing or is he a pawn in someone's else layout.

Chachi set the new definition of selfishness with her desparate attempt to save herself.

Compamma is back and just alone...she came armed with her most precious and reliable possession...her poison and syringe πŸ’‰.

Finally saw a glimpse of VRS.....like few drops of rain in draught.

Now let's see what kind of trap has been layed out for our precious Riddhu baby and boss.

One word......thrill is back.....

Yeah and for the first time I really appreciate those questions after listening to the nonsense questions whenever they confronted in the past. All are reasonable and apt for a mother to ask. 

Rudr - I really feel something is damn fishy. He is with AP I feel or else I don't know why I feeling something is terribly fishy and this time Rudr might be the instrument in the separation or the disturbances but I'm glad he is getting the footage that he deserves - after 200 episodes. 

Yeah - AP is back with that and let's see and Sitara's spoiler is making me think everything from very divergent angles like is she speaking about the Tuesday episode or the upcoming tracks of losing the baby and that caused the crack in the relationships or some accident. Confused and too much excitement is back again. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

Vansh's mode was on today with Chachi. Good to see after long time. But Riddhima stole the episode at the end. It's a good episode. Didn't expect Chachu will have some impact in this track. Glad the other characters are getting involved in the story again. Uff that nose to nose scene at the beginning of the episode. I was disappointed with Saturday's episode that it was edited but we got an extended scene of it in Monday's episode. Loved it.

Thanks for WU. 

Though the first half was a little low the second half of the episode just picked up. I mean Vansh and Ridhima are awesome in their places. Just nailed it and I loved the way Vansh acted with Chachi and at the same time Ridhima questions which are quite genuine for a mother to ask. 

Chachu - we need to see today episode in Voot to understand what game he is going to play, will he reveal the culprit name or will he put everything on Vansh and manipulate Ridhima and considering the situation she might get into it also. Don't know.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Thanks for update

Episode seems interesting 

Chachu ka muje doubt o rya . If he is saving riddhima he could have helped her aise hi jurt mhi thi aise aane ki

Chachi ne prove kr diya pehla ppyaar sona hai chachu dusra like seriously she took chachu name 

Riddhima has asked genuine questions and her patience level has given up . She need answers what will happen after 8 months .

Ab ridz gonna meet chacha and vansh too 

Lets see what will happen 

Welcome dear and yes the episode is interesting and mainly the second half rocked by both Vansh and Ridhima. 

Chachu - we need to see the Tuesday episode to understand what actually he is going to do. At the same time Vansh is also coming to speak with Chachu - so how the conversation happens and who takes what from it - quite excited and I hope makers do continue this rather than spoiling the adrenals rush which we are feeling now. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

This is what I feel..Vansh free k tante dikha raha, he is not planning on harming or aborting baby neither would he leave baby in orphanage when/if baby is born...its just panic attacks nothing else...

The ppl trying to harm so far are Ishani and chachi/Aryan aiding her...now Ap has come with same intension but separately...

Not sure if Chachu was really the one warning her or just he came in front of her...

But as a end result of all this Riddhima will probably find out Vansh is the one trying to harm the baby(wrong info ofcourse) and what with all this diamond business and kabir ki Riddhima psychogiri and Ap and Chang n all Vansh may react very badly with Riddhima more bad than usual that makes it believable he is behind attacks...trust breaks between Riansh and I don't know if miscarriage will happen but the way Riddhima is going on nd on about baby, this time around she is the one who will feel betrayed and vengeful....

See right now Vansh is not confident what he went to do with the baby and how he will react when the times comes and it is quite too early for him to speak about it. But Ridhima is right in her place considering he never speaks about his fears and just runs away which is very bad. 

So today whatever Ridhima asked are quite genuine questions from a mother point of view. As a wife, she understood how much her husband loves her but as a mother, she wants to know whether her husband is even thinking about the baby future as a father. I liked the fact she raised some valid questions. 

Now Chachu - don't know, I feel something is terribly fishy over here and we need to see the Tuesday episode to understand what actually he is planning. Is he really helping her or trapping her so that AP or Aryan can do their work. 

And yes Vansh also coming to speak with him at the same time - let's see what turn it will take this time. But if Ridhima blames Vansh - then again it's kind of repetitive you see - Ragini, her parents and now the baby. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

I think Vansh and Chachu are in team.It can be Vansh who tried several times to make the child die in her womb but ultimately he is the one who saved her like what he did in Revenge Track,May b he asked Chachu to make riddhu  alert  Chachu was looking tired and worried as if  he is carrying a burden of truth. I may b wrong . But everytime when  Riddhima got attacked Vansh was there to save her. 

But i have a doubt too Who attacked riddhima in the hospital and who mixed rat poison in the milk. It cannot b Vansh bcoz  both time he was in different place.Am i thinking too much? Or is it a plan of someone else who has made chachu a part of it.

Can anyone tell me??

What I feel is RH is Vansh considering the height when he ran but yes for now makers showed Vansh. Even today when she is eating sweet - he is watching her as if something is going to happen. I feel that he is RH. 

However yeah anything can change in the last moment - so yeah, not expecting much. 

Now coming to your question, Vansh attacking Ridhima - I don't think so considering baby hurts so does Ridhima. And he is not a person who tries to kill the baby - I fee. Yes unable to digest the fact but killing a baby - don't think so. 

Why Chachu suddenly became good - I feel something fishy about everything and only tomorrow episode can reveal about 

I'm glad they brought back the same thrilling content again and I hope they execute very well and also I feel Chachu and AP are in a team - don't know much, though. 

P:S - If they put with Ridhima that Vansh is the one who is harming the baby - don't you think it's kinda repetitive for Ridhima to blame Vansh - Ragini, her parents and the baby. What do you think? 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

i think the same way. Mujhe ek pal k liye laga ki Vansh baby ko abort karna  chahata hai but ultimately kar nhi pa raha hai end mein Riddhima ko bacha raha hai and  Chachu knows this.aur dusre pal lag raha hai ki woh Bina kuch kiye hi fas jayega....Its a mix of Ragini and  Revenge track.jaise Ridfhima ko laga Ragini ko vansh mar dalega.....Vaise hi uski dil mein yeh galatfeimi payeda kiya jayega ki Vansh want to abort the child.

Yeah but then if that comes into her mind, don't you think it's a kinda repetitive track with the mixture of the baby?

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternalallure

I don't think Vansh is trying to harm the baby, but I think he will be framed somehow, like when Riddhu thought he was behind her parents' death. And I think chachu is not innocent. He is trying to lure  her into trusting him, but he is the one who wants to kill the baby. Anupriya couldn't have done the vanishing act from jail without any accomplice. It wasn't Kabir, and Chachi and Aryan can't pull-off something this big. This leaves only Vansh and Chachu. But Vansh doesn't need AP to scare Riddhu, so think it's chachu πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I feel AP and Chachu are in one team and once again everyone might lure her thinking it is Vansh who trying to harm her and she connects with dots thinking every time RG wants to hurt her, it is Vansh who saved her. So she might feel VR saved her but not the baby.

I don't want to see the same repetitive track but then let's see what the production house is going to present. I don't know why they want the old wine in a new bottle, we are tired of drinking the old wine now.