Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: aekiel

Judging by the precap for tomorrow (Fri), reckon BMP has called the police to get his SIL arrested for kidnap?

Would explain why Sarangdhar asks Alia to go to Mumbai, but says he needs to sort this mess out.

As suspected, that's exactly what BMP does with his SIL.

Sarangdhar asks Alia to go, but she says she'll stay.  They work a plan where Alia buys jewellery from BMP, discovers it to be impure, and do a deal with BMP to free the SIL in exchange of not putting a case.

Elaichi and Buaji tell BMP that Sarangdhar is the father of Alia's children.

Precap- Alia's parents land up in Mathura.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I would enjoy this serial if neither alia nor sarang would know the child's father's identity. It would look innocent and responsible from sarang;s side to help alia and feel love for the child. later he could know about the child's identity as a surprise gift.

But Indian serials are like this.Marriage on first episode. Give them one month...................saas bahu jhagra chalu.

The speed they they are going I am afraid very soon these two would get married and that jhagra would start too.

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jhalak7

I would enjoy this serial if neither alia nor sarang would know the child's father's identity. It would look innocent and responsible from sarang;s side to help alia and feel love for the child. later he could know about the child's identity as a surprise gift.

But Indian serials are like this.Marriage on first episode. Give them one month...................saas bahu jhagra chalu.

The speed they they are going I am afraid very soon these two would get married and that jhagra would start too.

Yeah i wish Alia didn't. say yes to engagement soon and especially not to getting married a month later. I had liked the show's pace, but now it seems like the show is speeding too much.  It would have been much better for Alia's health and pregnancy to wait out the pregnancy and get married a few months after. I hope because of this new development, making it a high risk pregnancy, they choose to wait to get married.