Hmm maybe the story is moving too fast? - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by sunaina02

The story has lost its pace somewhere on their way to Mathura .

As soon as Sony has the show to replace , this show  will be discontinued

You nay be right, but Do you think the show lost pace? I suppose its in the eye of the viewer. Seems fairly fast to me, esp compared with the earlier phase. But am enjoying this part

Another nice, relatively fast paced episode today.

Amma did come to know about the truth and delivered a thought provoking line to her son (what's the difference between your father and you) when he was attempting to stop Alia.

Just one minor quibble though- Alia said she was leaving because she thought she had hurt Amma. So if Amma had said there and then that she wasn't hurt, would Alia not have left?

Edited by aekiel - 3 years ago

Originally posted by -sakshi-

Surely bua and brij are getting Alia and Sasrang closer. Its good to see Alia taking stand for Saarang' s mom .It seems she would be able to convince brij to send kumkum to her hubby's house. The care and concern that Saarang 's mom is showing for Alia is priceless.

This show with its different concept cant be expected to go on for years but atleast deserves to run for a few more months.

Kyun uthe dil ...is a lovely show with nice casting.  Story 9 months  makers need to bring interesting tracks to keep the pace with this new show . Ya people do get bored and switch to other channels if the show doesnt satisfy.

one of the things I really like about Alia is that she seems to make her point so effortlessly and with such ease. Her points are so logical that its hard to argue with her. 

Yeah I want it to be for a few more months too. Right now it's all talks about parenting but i wanna see them actually parent the kids you know. 

Originally posted by velvetscarf

You nay be right, but Do you think the show lost pace? I suppose its in the eye of the viewer. Seems fairly fast to me, esp compared with the earlier phase. But am enjoying this part

Honestly I think it's going really fast. If it was a starplus show we would still be watching Alia Veer track lmao 

Originally posted by aekiel

Another nice, relatively fast paced episode today.

Amma did come to know about the truth and delivered a thought provoking line to her son (what's the difference between your father and you) when he was attempting to stop Alia.

Just one minor quibble though- Alia said she was leaving because she thought she had hurt Amma. So if Amma had said there and then that she wasn't hurt, would Alia not have left?

Yeah I was surprised that was the reason. But either way Alia got what she wanted.. Amma did find a way to let her go and told Sarang what I hadn't really thought about either. Sarang needs to distance himself from behaviors that is similar to Brij and only his mother could point out his hypocrisy. 

Btw, can somebody who has watched the serial from the beginning tell the backstory of his two sisters (one seemingly a vamp?)

Btw, can somebody who has watched the serial from the beginning tell the backstory of his two sisters (one seemingly a vamp?)

So his sister Kumkum is married, however their father had an argument with her father-in-law on the day of her wedding and refused to send her to her sasuraal. Kumkum is forced to secretly meet with her husband. She is now pregnant and terrified of what will happen if Brijmohan finds out. Kamleshwari had advised her to run away with her husband, but she refused because they have nowhere to go as she won't be accepted at her sasuraal. 

Kusum lives with her husband at home in the hope that her father will recognize her business talent and give her the responsibility of handling the business. However, her father was obsessed with making Sarang his heir despite him having no interest in it. Therefore, Kusum is bitter. Her husband also doesn't understand her, and says they should have a baby to coax Brijmohan to make his grandson his heir. However, Kusum wishes to earn the business on her own merit, not inherit it via baby. She's not quite a vamp, it's just that her experiences have made her resentful and thus she speaks rudely with everyone. 

Originally posted by ShinyMishka

So his sister Kumkum is married, however their father had an argument with her father-in-law on the day of her wedding and refused to send her to her sasuraal. Kumkum is forced to secretly meet with her husband. She is now pregnant and terrified of what will happen if Brijmohan finds out. Kamleshwari had advised her to run away with her husband, but she refused because they have nowhere to go as she won't be accepted at her sasuraal. 

Kusum lives with her husband at home in the hope that her father will recognize her business talent and give her the responsibility of handling the business. However, her father was obsessed with making Sarang his heir despite him having no interest in it. Therefore, Kusum is bitter. Her husband also doesn't understand her, and says they should have a baby to coax Brijmohan to make his grandson his heir. However, Kusum wishes to earn the business on her own merit, not inherit it via baby. She's not quite a vamp, it's just that her experiences have made her resentful and thus she speaks rudely with everyone. 

I didn't even know that was Kumkum's story for the longest time because I kept skipping their scenes. But i really like kumkum right now. 

Originally posted by ShinyMishka

Thanks, that certainly helps :)

How does a conservative family like theirs allow a ghar jamai though?

And what exactly does Kusum's husband do to earn a living?

Thanks, that certainly helps :)

How does a conservative family like theirs allow a ghar jamai though?

And what exactly does Kusum's husband do to earn a living?

They just do allow a ghar jamai even though conservative.

Kusum's husband is jobless they both were living on BMP's money.

He used to have a job years ago but Kusum made him resign in the hope he will join her fathers business don't remember the exact reason why he didn't but I think it may have been to do with BMP wanting Sarang to handle his business.

Kusum's husband has been trying to find a job since long but can't find one even now he has gone to Delhi to find a job.