Hmm maybe the story is moving too fast? - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

So Alia actually confesses her love to Sarangdhar.

BMP's kidnapping was done by Kumkum's husband 😃, who tells him that KK is pregnant!

Bua and Elachi do a search of A/S's rooms, and Buaji comes to the conclusion that Sarangdhar is the father of Alia's children.

Originally posted by aekiel

So Alia actually confesses her love to Sarangdhar.

BMP's kidnapping was done by Kumkum's husband 😃, who tells him that KK is pregnant!

Bua and Elachi do a search of A/S's rooms, and Buaji comes to the conclusion that Sarangdhar is the father of Alia's children.

yeah things are unfolding rather quickly, I like it but im scared that it really is going to end soon.  

Other  show will be half an hour and new show will be at 9.30.  This show will be on the same time. 

Originally posted by sumaishu

Other  show will be half an hour and new show will be at 9.30.  This show will be on the same time. 

Is it confirmed its not going offair ?

Originally posted by sumaishu

oh that’s great to hear, thanks 

When does BMP gets kidnapped??! 

The sinister pairing of Bua & BMP is shaping up ti be a real threat to Alia & Kumkum.
Clever how the lighting & colours became so dull & gloomy when the baddies were making their wicked plans in the angan, it had a real feel of old time crime patrol! and set against it Alia & Sarangdhar draped in lights & white cloth pledging to protect their babies

Judging by the precap for tomorrow (Fri), reckon BMP has called the police to get his SIL arrested for kidnap?

Would explain why Sarangdhar asks Alia to go to Mumbai, but says he needs to sort this mess out.

Originally posted by aekiel

Judging by the precap for tomorrow (Fri), reckon BMP has called the police to get his SIL arrested for kidnap?

Would explain why Sarangdhar asks Alia to go to Mumbai, but says he needs to sort this mess out.

hmm that makes sense.. i wonder if Alia's ever going to tell Sarang about how she brought him to Mathura or if it never gets out in the open. 

Originally posted by music_l0ver036

hmm that makes sense.. i wonder if Alia's ever going to tell Sarang about how she brought him to Mathura or if it never gets out in the open. 

I am afraid it's gonna get revealed in the worst possible way by BMP himself and create problems between Saralia.

Edited by Aslesha99 - 3 years ago