Hmm maybe the story is moving too fast? - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

They have adressed Kumkum in this track hope they do the same with Kusum. BMP discriminating between her and Sarang has made her bitter and resentful she is talented and has wanted to handle the business since long. 

BMP needs to get it straight Sarang has no interest in the business he wants to become a writer and understand his daughters talent and give her the responsibility of handling the business since she is genuinely passionate about it.

Alia should've got the hint when Sarangdhar angrily got up asking "Humare beech kuch nahin hai kya"? That's her answer to whether he feels the same or not! 😃

Originally posted by aekiel

Alia should've got the hint when Sarangdhar angrily got up asking "Humare beech kuch nahin hai kya"? That's her answer to whether he feels the same or not! 😃

but you know Alia, she needs clarity in every step of the way. Cant have any ambivalence. 

Another decent paced episode- Alia already knows that Elaichi is attempting to double-cross Sarangdhar. BMP gets kidnapped.

Promo shows Alia telling Sarangdhar that she loves him....

Do we have just one more week to go ..the pace at which the story is going seems they have to wrap up by next week. People have already lost interest as there are no threads.

Originally posted by -sakshi-

Do we have just one more week to go ..the pace at which the story is going seems they have to wrap up by next week. People have already lost interest as there are no threads.

There is a new show lined up for set India starting 15th March. Idk if it is replacing this or something else.

Originally posted by -sakshi-

omg what already?? I really hope not! 
lol I know I’m trying to interact but it’s hard 

Originally posted by Gobi13

There is a new show lined up for set India starting 15th March. Idk if it is replacing this or something else.

ughhh please let it not replace this. If the show is getting squashed soon, Sukirti wouldn’t do that interview she did about women’s roles in TV shows.. like it wouldn’t make sense 

Originally posted by aekiel

Promo shows Alia telling Sarangdhar that she loves him....

Yipee. 🥳

SarIa love each other ❤️

Originally posted by music_l0ver036

omg what already?? I really hope not! 
lol I know I’m trying to interact but it’s hard 

I too hope it doesnt

There's a buzz on another forum about Story 9 getting replaced ..hope that's not true.