Story 9 Months Ki

Hmm maybe the story is moving too fast? - Page 2

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: -sakshi-

Quite unfortunate a simple nice show without negativity loud characters can"t find viewers and has to be cut abruptly. Now how long can we expect the run , dont have much experience with this channel..is atleast 2 more months too much to expect here.

Coming to the storyline, dont know if it is being rushed but it was high time Alia visited Mathura and met Saarang 's family.The bonding with his mom and sister is sweet. Alia Saarang scenes hzve been done well , wonder how Alia is going to accept her falling for saarang and how the truth about her pregnancy is going to be dealt with his dear dad and the new obstacle ..bua.

I think the bua has been put in to attempt to increase trp. I don’t think it’s gonna work. Show will get pulled soon. This is common for set India shows.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Could be, but as long as it doesn’t get too negative (or NH10) I am quite happy with seeing bua & brij actually driving Sarang & Alia closer, which up to now they are. 

Brij will Probably play his trump card to separate them by disclosing Alia deliberately brought Sarang home to get rid of him.

I doubt if it will work as he wants. 
For now I am cherishing the sweet bonding of Alia with Sarang his mother & Kumkum. i think it is just meant to be a finite story with a proper happy ending not going on for years. I hope they stick to their story. 

Have had many sad experiences of TRP weakness of all the best liked shows its the rubbish that seems to last longest. 
Sony is best these days in my view: kyun utthevdil chor aye is better than I expected & is also running faster than the glacial pace of other shows. 
only thing is Sony seems to be a bit repetitive in its promos & should try a couple if versions to introduce shows otherwise people get put off or bored even before the show starts 

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: velvetscarf

Could be, but as long as it doesn’t get too negative (or NH10) I am quite happy with seeing bua & brij actually driving Sarang & Alia closer, which up to now they are. 

Brij will Probably play his trump card to separate them by disclosing Alia deliberately brought Sarang home to get rid of him.

For now I am cherishing the sweet bonding of Alia with Sarang his mother & Kumkum. i think it is just meant to be a finite story with a proper happy ending not going on for years. I hope they stick to their story. 

Have had many sad experiences of TRP weakness of all the best liked shows its the rubbish that seems to last longest. 
Sony is best these days in my view: kyun utthevdil chor aye is better than I expected & is also running faster than the glacial pace of other shows. 
only thing is Sony seems to be a bit repetitive in its promos & should try a couple if versions to introduce shows otherwise people get put off or bored even before the show starts 

New S9MK viewer here and this has certainly been a nice feature of Sony shows (at least over the last decade that I've been watching). They traditionally do not go down the route of multiple marriages, memory loss, reincarnations and stuff as much as Zee/Colors/Star do.

It's one of the reasons I prefer Sony shows- they're "crisper", for the lack of a better word, and the vamps on Sony aren't as all-conquering as they are on other serials!

Even BALH on Sony wasn't as bad for an Ekta serial!

Edited by aekiel - 3 years ago
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

yeah me too. Bua is obviously frustrating but not so much so that it gets unbearing. And like you said Brij and bua working together has given us the opposite effect than what they desired. I cannot stand Eliachi, shes the kind of female characters that annoys me so much. She has 0 substance and is only there to further the story instead of having her own storyline. I know shes not important but those characters are super obnoxious and makes viewing way less pleasurable. 

But yes to Alia's bonding with Sarang's mother and Kumkum is so incredibly sweet. Alia's heart has really shown throughout this track and i absolutely love it. At the end of the day, Alia tries not to hurt people and makes sure she does whats best for them. I know her intention in the beginning was crappy but that was to make sure she grows in Mathura and doesn't go through with it.

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: -sakshi-

Quite unfortunate a simple nice show without negativity loud characters can"t find viewers and has to be cut abruptly. Now how long can we expect the run , dont have much experience with this channel..is atleast 2 more months too much to expect here.

Coming to the storyline, dont know if it is being rushed but it was high time Alia visited Mathura and met Saarang 's family.The bonding with his mom and sister is sweet. Alia Saarang scenes hzve been done well , wonder how Alia is going to accept her falling for saarang and how the truth about her pregnancy is going to be dealt with his dear dad and the new obstacle ..bua.

I wanted at least 6 months-1 year. I feel like it's just assumptions now and nothing has been confirmed. Yeah I love the quick pace of the story but slow build of the characters. 

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Gobi13

I think the bua has been put in to attempt to increase trp. I don’t think it’s gonna work. Show will get pulled soon. This is common for set India shows.

No harm in that..maybe they can fetch some more viewers who like these kind of characters.  The only thing we can do is hope for the best.

-sakshi- thumbnail

Surely bua and brij are getting Alia and Sasrang closer. Its good to see Alia taking stand for Saarang' s mom .It seems she would be able to convince brij to send kumkum to her hubby's house. The care and concern that Saarang 's mom is showing for Alia is priceless.

This show with its different concept cant be expected to go on for years but atleast deserves to run for a few more months.

Kyun uthe dil ...is a lovely show with nice casting.  Story 9 months  makers need to bring interesting tracks to keep the pace with this new show . Ya people do get bored and switch to other channels if the show doesnt satisfy.

-sakshi- thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: aekiel

New S9MK viewer here and this has certainly been a nice feature of Sony shows (at least over the last decade that I've been watching). They traditionally do not go down the route of multiple marriages, memory loss, reincarnations and stuff as much as Zee/Colors/Star do.

It's one of the reasons I prefer Sony shows- they're "crisper", for the lack of a better word, and the vamps on Sony aren't as all-conquering as they are on other serials!

Even BALH on Sony wasn't as bad for an Ekta serial!

Agree with you..i swithed over from the crap of zee / star ..sony is so better.

-sakshi- thumbnail

[QUOTE=music_l0ver036]

I wanted at least 6 months-1 year. I feel like it's just assumptions now and nothing has been confirmed. Yeah I love the quick pace of the story but slow build of the characters. 

[/Q3

UOTE]

Kahaan dear..6 months to 1 year is too much to ask for. It would be our luck if we get 3 more months.

Thanks for your thread..the forum aas so dead..you got it moving.

sunaina02 thumbnail

The story has lost its pace somewhere on their way to Mathura .

As soon as Sony has the show to replace , this show  will be discontinued

Edited by sunaina02 - 3 years ago