Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ninny

Wasn't Sussane Hrk's childhood love.. I guess he married her in 2000 before he worked with Kareena? I don't know exactly though. 

Yeah they got married in 2000 but I am pretty sure him and Kareena got together before he married Suzanne... wasn't Kareena supposed to star in KNPH as well?

But either way there was definitely cheating involved, though I don't think said cheating started only after the marriage 😆 

Keerthi.02 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

After watching mein prem ki diwani hoon, I hope they never work together. They bring out the worst in each other.

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: floydd

Back then Every man/teenager wanted to be as handsome as Hrithik & everyone one of them wanted a girlfriend as hot as Babe-O Kareena.

Need i say more ..😄😄

Oh I don't know. 😂 Kareena's looks are too insipid for my taste... and she tops it off by having sub par IQ. I'd trade her in for someone else any time. 😂

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 3 years ago
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

For me Hritheena was always the original duo or pair of the 2000s. Hrimeesha and Hrithwarya were ok-ish.

Has Hrithik worked with Bipasha? Kinda odd pair, but I don’t mind.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hrithik is too good looking anyways but kareena looks like a man, a good looking man lol anyways she's beautiful in her own ways but never can be aishwarya type of beauty, she can only wish. Seems like kareena was madly in love with hrithik because I saw an interview where she said she cried for days after her film with hrithik flopped. Maybe she wanted to do more movies with hrithik and flop hurt her. Glad she walked out of that amisha movie because hrithik amisha looked great together even though didn't like amisha's personality. I wonder if kareena started liking hrithik after he had a hit, he should be loyal to his wife suzanne because she is not after his fame or money. 

I was shocked when I found kareena was dating shahid years ago, first I had a crush on shahid and was hurt and if shahid was going to be with an actress, I wanted it to be amrita rao they looked cute together. Kareena was looking way more older than him like his mom type of age. Now kareena found saif and I think both look great together and their personality is nice together. 

I didn't read the article writing is too little and long sentences 

Edited by Terenaina - 3 years ago

Hrithik-Kareena is a pair that never sat well with me.... their chemistry was too forced and they both hammed the crap out in all their movies together.  

He looks the best with Aishwarya and then Katrina ... in that order.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Hrithik is too good looking anyways but kareena looks like a man, a good looking man lol anyways she's beautiful in her own ways but never can be aishwarya type of beauty, she can only wish. Seems like kareena was madly in love with hrithik because I saw an interview where she said she cried for days after her film with hrithik flopped. Maybe she wanted to do more movies with hrithik and flop hurt her. Glad she walked out of that amisha movie because hrithik amisha looked great together even though didn't like amisha's personality. I wonder if kareena started liking hrithik after he had a hit, he should be loyal to his wife suzanne because she is not after his fame or money. 

I was shocked when I found kareena was dating shahid years ago, first I had a crush on shahid and was hurt and if shahid was going to be with an actress, I wanted it to be amrita rao they looked cute together. Kareena was looking way more older than him like his mom type of age. Now kareena found saif and I think both look great together and their personality is nice together. 

I don't think Hrithik is the kind of person who is into looks else he could have easily dated Katrina because they were both single at one point of time.

I think he's too deep and philosophical to be attracted to only looks. And anyways Kareena is gorgeous, and I think they make an excellent couple.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Kareena doesn’t look like a man

Her Ass alone is worth the price of admission 

I say thru Veere De Wedding for her Ass. An everyone knows how much I hate these women centric movies 😆

floydd thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Kareena doesn’t look like a man

Her Ass alone is worth the price of admission 

I say thru Veere De Wedding for her Ass. An everyone knows how much I hate these women centric movies 😆

Bro she has The Best Ass in the business even after 2 decades! 

Fardeen Khan on KWK episode said 'Kareena has perfect Heart Shaped Butt' 🍑 ❤️

And he wasnt lying ..

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mintyblue

They are good enough for each other. He's handsome, she's gorgeous. And more importantly, they really seemed into each other. The sizzling chemistry apart, they couldn't seem to take eyes off each other when they were together. I haven't seen any couple like that in real life, with so much passion and tenderness for each other. It's a rare gift.

Never found Hrithik good looking. He is overrated af. 

Also, i don’t see any chemistry between these two. IMO Kareena’s best onscreen chemistry is with Akshay.