The inside scoop of Hrithik-Kareena (flashback)

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hrithik-Kareena had a very tempestuous relationship. At one point, according to several sources, Hrithik was close to walking out of his marriage for her. Theirs was no ordinary "fling."

Kareena was madly in love and wanted to marry him. But he broke off the relationship eventually due to family pressure, and backed off. This left Kareena heartbroken. 

Found this on Twitter:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Can you guys read the print? Is it too small?

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I don't know if any of it is real but back then my 11 year old self sure thought they had to be in love in real life

Maroonporsche thumbnail

What about 17 year old love child 

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I know that I'm supposed to focus on Hrithik-Kareena part but Kareena walking out of KNPH for greener pastures : Refugee starring Abhishek is smiley37

Calling Hrithik son of an average actor. Sigh. 

And we all know how things turned out. This was such a smack in the face for everyone who underestimated Hrithik.

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

OT : At that time I wanted Hrithik to either be committed to Suzanne because of their sweet love story or be with Amisha because of their chemistry in KNPH.

I absolutely hated Hrithik-Kareena pair on/off screen.

ChairTable thumbnail

I wish I could know how it ended though..they  used to ignore each other for so many years 😢

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Act II: Scene 2 reads like the outdoor schedule scene from Luck by chance where Farhan's character is asked to show interest in the leading lady to churn out some "chemistry"

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hrithik was not good enough for kareena. I’m glad it didn’t happened😆

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Actresses wanting to be with a man who is cheating on his wife is not a love story. First of all I can't even understand how women even fall for married guys especially if the guy's marriage is a love marriage.. How are they not repulsed?