Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamgirl08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

No pregnancy please🤗 and I would love to see selfless and true love between them☺️😍

Avneel07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Interesting. Please continue soon

Dreamgirl08 thumbnail

Well done babs u made my day by insulting Ishani☺️🤗🤗😍.....

What a game played by Ayan👏👏...

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely 

Update Soon 

Dreamgirl08 thumbnail

Wow it's Interesting 🤗....I will be waiting for the next part ☺️☺️

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

For once I want Ayan and Riddhima to become lovers at the end, no Riansh please.

There are few stories with a different ending, so i want her to be happy but whom she loves dearly with honour and respect most of all with ❤️ It could be with Ayan or an independent life. 

KV2711 thumbnail

Chappy 3 is good and interesting to know more about ayan and his past looking forward for your upcoming update

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Chapter 4       Ayan Flashback 3

It has been two weeks that he had stormed out on riddhima,  two weeks of not talking and visiting her, it has taken a toll on him, he has become grumpy, snaps at people without, Raghuvir noticing his behavior had started taking Ayan with him to his other meetings.

And for the first time Ayan realizes that he may not be as clean as he thought, he has delved into all business except guns, drugs, and human trafficking. And though he didnt want to be a part of this, he wanted to be strong and powerful for riddhima,  he never wanted to be weak.

And with that realization came another that he is somehow fallen irrevocably in love with riddhima, a love that is all consuming at least for him.

After the meeting he went straight to the orphanage to meet riddhima with her favourite chocolates and teddy bear as a sorry. Riddhima was having lunch at that, one look at him and huffed and glared and went back to her room.

Ayan knew he may have to grovel a bit, even beg her to forgive and he was ready to do that. He went to her room after taking permission from warden,  she was scribbling angrily in her notebook 

A- Riddhima, I am sorry please forgive me.

R-(huffed) Go Away

A- Please, (making a cute face)

R- I dont want to talk to you, you are a mean person. Go away.

A- okay then, i will give this chocolate and teddy to someone else.

R- (cute angry pout)No, give it to me they are mine. Then hitting ayan with a pillow, how dare you walk away like that huh?

I was so scared when you didnt come to meet me, say something?

A- (holding his ears and making a cute face) I am sorry, wont do it again.

R - You better, otherwise i will not talk to you ever again.

Ayan felt at peace after seeing , riddhima and her she was also happy she got her friend back.

Present  Riddhima pov

Riddhima was going in and out of consciousness due to the medicines, but all mind was conjuring up all memories of Raisinghania family and Vansh, how much she suffered for them and how little love she got from them.

Riddhima thinks how different and carefree she was before all the nuisances with kabir started,  she remembered how he warned her not to do this mission, not go to VR mansion, and mafia world is not a bed of roses.

But enough is enough, she will rise like Phoenix and she will take her revenge for all the pain and humiliation she has suffered, she will destroy them. Riddhima suddenly felt a sense a calm washing , something that she felt only with him.

A- Please wake up, i am sorry i wasnt there when you needed me the most.

R- kitna baate karto, khadus grumpy insaan. Mere favourite chocolate kahan hain.

After such a long time they saw each other again. His jaan and her khadus grumpy insaan.

Question time

1. Do you guys want Raghuvir's point of view?
  2. And should i show more Flashback right now, or the present ayan helping riddhima heal ?
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing 

Update Soon 

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Amazing update👏

My answer is YES to all your questions👍🏼