KV2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chappy 4 is fantastic and fab update Raghuvir's pov is important to know about what he thinks about riddhima and ayan as well as Don't go to past and continue with persent to make her strong and healed one 

urmita thumbnail

Focus on present Ridhyan interactions more please...

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Chapter 5 Raghuvir's Flashback 

It was after a long time that Raghuvir was feeling this content and calm, the Raichands were know businessman and respected in the community,  but no one knew the trials they had to go through.

Raghuvir had to join business quite early after his father's death but only he knew the truth that his father was murdered though he didnt have much proof about it.

Life was happening and he expanded his business and took interest in other type of business as well, it was during that time he met Ajay Raisinghania and his PA Mahesh Sharma,  they were friends and Ajay and Raghuvir used to meet each other in regular business meetings and party.

Ajay Raisinghania was a master player especially in business arena his business grew at fast pace, even then he was not satisfied he had started doing business with mafia people but was not able to fulfill their demands,  they regularly used threaten his family but somehow he kept them safe.

His PA Mahesh was altogether different story,always following rules,for him the world was divided into black and white, Raghu and Mahesh became close friends, so close that Mahesh invited him in the naming ceremony of his girl child, he had named her 'Riddhima ' she was such cute and chubby baby.

Raghuvir married a year later and had a little daughter named Aisha. What he didnt know was how his and mahesh life would be completely change in few months time.

Ajay's greed was increasingly day by day and now he was eyeing Raghuvir Raghuvir business, it he was who ordered the hit on him in which his family died. Mahesh came to know about the conspiracy , he collected all the proofs and when he was going to meet Raghuvir, it was the same goons who caused an accident in which Mahesh died.

What Ajay didnt know was Mahesh's wife and his daughter Riddhima was in the car as well. After the death of her parents riddhima was sent to the same orphanage which Raghuvir visited.

Mahesh had already sent the proofs he had collected to Raghuvir beforehand because he knew his life would be in danger. But with his wife and family death Raghuvir had become weak and Ajay was able save himself, he blamed everthing on Raghuvir's shady dealings, and mahesh case was considered accident done by drunk driver. 

It was during the time when he was searching for his family's killer, he met Ayan, he saw so much of himself in Ayan young, reckless but also saw characteristics of his friend Mahesh always ready to help, cross every limit. 

Adopting him was the best moment in his life, he got a son and Ayan got a father. Ayan had been achiever in academics, brilliant hacker, but it was the father-son moments like playing videogames or teaching him ropes of his business were the best.

The name Riddhima always filled his eyes with tears, he always blamed himself for Mahesh death, when he visited her orphanage he always hoped she is the same riddhima, unknown to her it was him who sponsored her studies.

The moment he saw Ayan and Riddhima he knew that Ayan loved her, he was always restless when he was at home but with riddhima he was always calm, Raghuvir always teased Ayan with Riddhima's name and laughed whenever Ayan was feeling  jealous but he was always really happy for them and wished they always remained together and even though he knew riddhima may not love Ayan like that now, he really wished one day they will be together, what he didn't know that there is big storm coming towards Ayan and Riddhima. 

PS. Here you guys Raghuvir pov i hope you guys like the twist, i hope it makes sense😂😂

1. For clarity - Ajay Raisinghania played by Ashish Chaudhary 
  2. Mahesh sharma by Amar Upadhyay

For next chapter  i am thinking revenge from chanchal chachi and her gold what say?

KV2711 thumbnail

Chappy 5 is so good and amazing update beautifully described the past of Raghuvir looking forward for your next update

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

That's amazing👏

Loved the choice of your actors!!

nahtani88 thumbnail

Awesome 

Update Soon 

Dreamgirl08 thumbnail

Interesting update ❤️❤️❤️❤️

raveena0605 thumbnail

Chapter 6- New Beginning, Kidnapping and Torture part 1

After Riddhima was discharged from the hospital,  Ayan took her to his house and no amount of argument could stop it. Riddhima was in awe of how beautiful and quaint the house looked.

Ayan looked at her and said- I have a suprise for you. He took her towards another room which was completely bare.

Ayan - This is your room, i know you want to start afresh and what better way to start with your room, a place where you can be you, you can decorate it the way you, and dont worry about the money i will pay for it and you can pay me later as i know your self respect wont allow you to take anything free.

Riddhima listening to all of this suddenly hugs ayan and starts crying, and even though it was difficult for him he let cry so that she can feel relieved,  after a while riddhima sniffles and he lightens the mood by joking. 

Ayan - Kya yaar, jaan you destroyed by shirt by making it wet and rubbing snot on it.

Riddhima hits him and glares at him. He asks riddhima to change and rest in the guest room since her room was not yet done.

Days go by and Riddhima was slowly returning to her chirpy self, arranging her room with beautiful curtains, and various knickknacks, in the evening Ayan used to take Riddhima to Marine Drive and they would often fight over how many panipuri one could have, and it was usually Riddhima who won.

One day they were both sitting in the balcony watching the sunset when riddhima spoke- You were right that day, when you told me not trust Kabir and not help in his, now i think i would have saved myself from heartbreak and humiliation if i had refused him.

But now what happened is happened but i want to punish them for playing with feelings, torturing me and humiliating me.

Ayan (rubbing his neck) - Will you be angry with me if i say that i already started the revenge. 

He showed the video of Ishani shoplifting and the humiliation she faced, and also told about her miscarriage and divorce. And for the first time in months she laughed,  and though she was sad that an innocent baby died but then she thought it was for the better because maybe in the future it would turned into another Ishani or Vansh.

Ayan - So, whom should we pick next for your punishment. ?

Riddhima- How about Chanchal and Aryan? And i have positively horrifying plan for them.

Chanchal pov

It was Rudra and Chanchal wedding anniversary and she thought she should ask the jeweler  to polish her precious gold ornaments so that she can wear it in the party. 

She went to the jeweler and give her ornaments and in the evening when she was returning with jewelry,  she got a video message in the phone which horrified her to the core, and along with the video was an address and instructions to come at the place along with her jewelry  and also a warning to not tell anyone.

PS - What do you think was in the video? Also suggest some romantic ideas for riddhima and ayan, most moments are cliche and done with riansh already😂😂🤭🤭

veil_of_roses thumbnail

Loving it though I find hard to accept Rids would torture anyone.. as in series she is show shown so forgiving 🙄

Loving her grayer side 

raveena0605 thumbnail

Originally posted by: veil_of_roses

Loving it though I find hard to accept Rids would torture anyone.. as in series she is show shown so forgiving 🙄

Loving her grayer side 

Just to ease you🤭🤭Well she is planning  only and execution is done by Ayan and his various men...😂😂