Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

Immj os - The Angel's Devil.. chap 27 page 21 completed - Page 2

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

One more thing should there be romance between Ayan and riddhima because i am rooting for them, but if you want only moral support only then it will only one sided..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shilpagowda thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: raveena0605

One more thing should there be romance between Ayan and riddhima because i am rooting for them, but if you want only moral support only then it will only one sided..

Romance b/w ridyan pls

ancykaaraa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ayan should Give Brutal Punishment to RS Clan.. Specially Vansh and Ishani...😈

raveena0605 thumbnail

Chapter two-  Humiliation 

Ayan sat near the balcony over looking the view of the waters. Not even the waves could soothe his inner turmoil.  The incident which made her leave riddhima still haunts him at night not letting him sleep.

The sound of footsteps brought him back to reality,  his PA came with all the information regarding what happened  to riddhima,  he was angry at her for being so foolishly in love with that Kabir..where was the girl for whom self respect was everything,  how can she get ready to marry someone just to prove her love.

He looked through the footage of the press conference and saw Ishani Raisinghania pushing or rather throwing  riddhima  out of the house. His P.A smriked a little knowing he is now going to play with his prey and it is going to be interesting. 

Ishani pov

I am bored in the house, Vansh bhai and Angre had gone to office, i dont know where rest of the people and even my favorite play thing riddhima has left the house.

Thank god the high and might all the time lecture giving girl is gone, i mean because of her i got married to servant, and he may take care of me and all but he still is a servant. And because of this baby i cant drink and all my clothes have become so tight ,yes i can go for shopping. 

I went to my favourite shopping mall and inside my favorite shop, the manager of the shop was giving me weird looks but i didnt think too much of it, i took the clothes and went to pay for them when one of the girls collided with me and she had the guts to not say sorry to me, i wasnt in a mood to pick fight so i went to the counter to pay.

I gave the cashier my card for the payment but he told that it was not working i gave another card and it was not working as well, the same happened with all my cards, the manager and cashier were trying not to laugh at me i was pissed of and left the clothes at the counter. 

I went to leave the shop when the machines placed near the exit started beeping.  The manager came and ask me to show my purse to him, How dare he doesn't he know who i am, i shouted and argued but he didnt back and forcibly took my purse and to my horror there was a diamond bracelet in it.

I told the manager that i didnt take but he started accusing me of stealing and by that everyone around me had started filming this moment,  i was forcibly taken to the security,  i tried calling Vansh bhai or Angre and their phone was not reachable 

The whole day i had to spend in small room without Ac or proper food, it was evening that Vansh bhai was able to take me home. But my humiliation didnt end here, the video had become viral and everyone was taunting me #thief, #liar etc even my so called friends.

I couldn't take this Humiliation anymore and i drank and drank not caring what happens to me or the baby i just wanted to forget it.

Author's pov

Well as you can all imagine Ishani suffered miscarriage due to drinking too much. And though she was not phased too she was happy she was free from the burden. 

The following days were going to party, spending his brother hard earned. She even decided to divorce Angre because the baby is no longer alive. Vansh finally had enough of her tantrums and barred her foing outside, took all her cards and forced her to look for jobs, word is she is still looking for job.

Ayan and his P.A were drinking whiskey when his PA congratulated him for destroying ishani. Ayan only smirked in return and felt happy remembering how he hacked the store system and declined ishani's card, he also remembering bribing a girl to put a diamond bracelet in Ishani purse when she collided with her.

The rest was done by people taking video of the argument and rest of the destruction Ishani herself is responsible for and looks like people dont want a girl like her to be in their office.. Ayan just hoped this helped someway in healing his jaan's tormented  soul..

P.s - i hope you guys liked. I would have loved to see it on tv😂😂

As i asked earlier do you want ayan and riddhima to become lovers at the end. Or only one sided love of ayan.

aadhs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

let vansh suffer andbeg riddhima to return

raveena0605 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: aadhs

let vansh suffer andbeg riddhima to return

Vansh has  to suffer most so i think he should at the last for revenge😂😂

shilpagowda thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: raveena0605

Vansh has  to suffer most so i think he should at the last for revenge😂😂

Yeap ayan ridz 

Anusinghraj thumbnail

Plz give character sketch with pic and update soon.

sanashabirkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Only riansh! But vansh should suffer🤧

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing 

Update Soon