Immj os - The Angel's Devil.. chap 27 page 21 completed

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So this is my take on what would have happened if riddhima leaves vr mansion after the press conference and if she had someone more powerful than VR who took care of her and helped her get revenge.

P.S - suggest me what name should  i keep name of this person? 😜 

Happy reading...

Riddhima knew that Vansh was very angry with her he was in pain and he wanted to hurt her for the betrayal. She was ready to ask for his forgiveness her whole life, she was ready to do anything.

But never in her wild dreams she would have thought that Vansh would play such a dirty game, leaving her alone in a hotel with no money, the manager thinking she mad, running  around searching for him ,trying to call him , being scared that something happened to him. 

When she finally reached the mansion she thought she will wake up from this nightmare but what she doesn't know that everything that will happen next will destory her identity  forever.

Vansh and her whole family not recognizing her and calling someone else their bahu/wife was a punch to her gut. Was their care and affection so shallow especially dadi and was Vansh's thirst for revenge so much that he took away her most precious belonging.

Riddhima could do nothing when Ishani threw her out of the house, she was tired  and lifeless and she didn't  hear Sia voice calling  for her. She was walking on the street crying and remembering her moments with vansh and the family,  due to all emotional stress she collapses on the road.

On the other a man was travelling in a car and  was smiling and caressing the picture of Riddhima and thinking,  " Sorry for being away for so long, i hope you will not be angry with me jaan".

The driver applied the brakes at the right time and tells the man a woman is lying on the road. The man comes out and finds out that women is none other than riddhima. He carries her into the car and he orders the driver to take them to a hospital. 

All the while the Man is thinking - "Whoever did this to you will face so much worse, your devil is back from his sleep." 😈😈

Edited by raveena0605 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Interesting 

Update Soon 

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Seems nice....

You can name Aditya (name choosed by Vansh πŸ˜‰)

shilpagowda thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good one pls continue soonπŸ‘

Dreamgirl08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow it's interesting πŸ€—πŸ€—.... please continue ☺️☺️

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

That's amazing.. please continue!!!πŸ‘

KV2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's so good and amazing update I suggest Yash or ayan  name for the person who is gonna to show in coming update 

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This is interesting.

Continue soooonish.

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Chap-1 Flashback 

So, for now i am going with the name Ayan for the mysterious man.

Ayan (pov)

For most of his childhood the only thing Ayan remembered was the beatings his alcoholic father gave him when he tried to hide his hard earned money from him. His whole body was littered with old and new wounds and yet he never spoke a word just to save his little beautiful just born sister.

Their mother died while giving birth to her and he tried his best to take care of her. For him the worst day of his life, the day he killed someone was the night when his father somthered  the little girl in her sleep because she was crying.

Ayan had went out to buy some milk for her and when he saw her lying there lifeless something broke inside he started hitting his father in rage and when stopped he realized that his father was dead and in fear he ran away from his home.

He ran all night and somehow reached a temple and tired of all the running somehow fell into a fitful sleep. The next morning he somehow managed to clean the blood stain on him and sat in corner thinking what to do with himself now, he was scared will the police find him?, how will he survive in jail?

It is was this time he met Riddhima, for him she was angel in white dress and hair done in ponytails she looked cute with her chubby cheeks and doe shaped  eyes. She had came to the temple with her Warden as it was her birthday and she wanted to give an offering to her bappa. And the warden was happy to help because she was her favourite child in the orphanage always following all the rules. 

When she saw me shivering with cold she tried to give her little pink shawl she had, i denied and she made cute angry face told, " Tumhe thand lag jayegi" and then she proceeded to order the pandit in her angry voice to help me.

The pandit offered a place to live in the temple premise as long as i helped in the temple chores. She used to come and visit me sometimes as the temple was near orphanage named Little Hearts Orphanage.

But, for few days she didnt come and he went to visit that is when he came to know that she had a fever. And that since the first time he had lost his sister. He was scared to lose someone.

Present Ayan (pov)

The doctor which examined riddhima was scared of how to tell Ayan regarding the condition of riddhima he was literally shivering. 

Ayan - Doctor, How is Riddhima?

Doc  -  Sir woh ..woh 

Ayan ( firm and demanding voice)- Dont stutter doctor answer me properly. 

Doc - She has collapsed due to emotional stress and we see signs of depression as well.

After giving Ayan tips to care of riddhima, the doctor left and ayan went to see riddhima.  She looked so peaceful in her sleep.

Ayan pov - I am so sorry i was not there when you needed me most, i am sorry i couldnt fulfill my promise. Please wake up and talk to me or be angry anything..😭😭

Ayan calls his trusted P.A and ask him to find out what riddhima was doing till now..its time to find out what happened to his jaan.

Questions  

1- Do you want riddhima to be pregnant here?

2- whom do you want to be punished first and how?😜😜

Ps - sorry if you think that i am asking you to help with the storyπŸ˜‚ and i think this will turn into short story.. please  comment how you liked ayan and what you see more i will try to write.

shilpagowda thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raveena0605

Chap-1 Flashback 

So, for now i am going with the name Ayan for the mysterious man.

Ayan (pov)

For most of his childhood the only thing Ayan remembered was the beatings his alcoholic father gave him when he tried to hide his hard earned money from him. His whole body was littered with old and new wounds and yet he never spoke a word just to save his little beautiful just born sister.

Their mother died while giving birth to her and he tried his best to take care of her. For him the worst day of his life, the day he killed someone was the night when his father somthered  the little girl in her sleep because she was crying.

Ayan had went out to buy some milk for her and when he saw her lying there lifeless something broke inside he started hitting his father in rage and when stopped he realized that his father was dead and in fear he ran away from his home.

He ran all night and somehow reached a temple and tired of all the running somehow fell into a fitful sleep. The next morning he somehow managed to clean the blood stain on him and sat in corner thinking what to do with himself now, he was scared will the police find him?, how will he survive in jail?

It is was this time he met Riddhima, for him she was angel in white dress and hair done in ponytails she looked cute with her chubby cheeks and doe shaped  eyes. She had came to the temple with her Warden as it was her birthday and she wanted to give an offering to her bappa. And the warden was happy to help because she was her favourite child in the orphanage always following all the rules. 

When she saw me shivering with cold she tried to give her little pink shawl she had, i denied and she made cute angry face told, " Tumhe thand lag jayegi" and then she proceeded to order the pandit in her angry voice to help me.

The pandit offered a place to live in the temple premise as long as i helped in the temple chores. She used to come and visit me sometimes as the temple was near orphanage named Little Hearts Orphanage.

But, for few days she didnt come and he went to visit that is when he came to know that she had a fever. And that since the first time he had lost his sister. He was scared to lose someone.

Present Ayan (pov)

The doctor which examined riddhima was scared of how to tell Ayan regarding the condition of riddhima he was literally shivering. 

Ayan - Doctor, How is Riddhima?

Doc  -  Sir woh ..woh 

Ayan ( firm and demanding voice)- Dont stutter doctor answer me properly. 

Doc - She has collapsed due to emotional stress and we see signs of depression as well.

After giving Ayan tips to care of riddhima, the doctor left and ayan went to see riddhima.  She looked so peaceful in her sleep.

Ayan pov - I am so sorry i was not there when you needed me most, i am sorry i couldnt fulfill my promise. Please wake up and talk to me or be angry anything..😭😭

Ayan calls his trusted P.A and ask him to find out what riddhima was doing till now..its time to find out what happened to his jaan.

Questions  

1- Do you want riddhima to be pregnant here?

2- whom do you want to be punished first and how?😜😜

Ps - sorry if you think that i am asking you to help with the storyπŸ˜‚ and i think this will turn into short story.. please  comment how you liked ayan and what you see more i will try to write.

Update super

Pls no pregnancy .  I want ayan to give her moral support.

Punish full rs clan start with Ishani she is troubling Riddu in serial.