Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Really feel for PSM not doing well. I mean it’s not the greatest but it’s a lots better than a lot of the dramas ahead of it. Maybe I’m just a sucker for this types of stories.

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Gobi13

Really feel for PSM not doing well. I mean it’s not the greatest but it’s a lots better than a lot of the dramas ahead of it. Maybe I’m just a sucker for this types of stories.

You aren't the only one. 😳 plus there are other romantic dramas which are doing well, like : Fitoor, KED and KAM. What hurts more is that PSM was beaten by : MKPYH.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Geo seems to be most insecure about this show, they keep putting MKPYH mega episodes to compete with it

Kadu13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Geo seems to be most insecure about this show, they keep putting MKPYH mega episodes to compete with it

I wonder if ary will do something abt it or just let it get poor trp.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

I wonder if ary will do something abt it or just let it get poor trp.

what could they possibly do except for changing the slot? Phir bhi risk hai because Geo is trp leader

Kadu13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

what could they possibly do except for changing the slot? Phir bhi risk hai because Geo is trp leader

Yea dat is true. I think they could try to damage KAM instead. Just run nand at that time slot. I think they currently have that game show. Just move to some other time.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

Also KNKS and MKPYH aren't Top 10 worthy.😔 I tried to watch an ep of MKPYH and it was pathetic..🤢

Definitely. In the UK, MKPYH has a 18+ rating. It comes with a discretion that the content may not be suitable for viewers under 18 🤔. I was shocked to see it.

Kadu13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Definitely. In the UK, MKPYH has a 18+ rating. It comes with a discretion that the content may not be suitable for viewers under 18 🤔. I was shocked to see it.

Wat does it have that requires an 18+ rating? I have never watched it, mostly seen the promos, but I didn’t see anything inappropriate for under 18

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wat does it have that requires an 18+ rating? I have never watched it, mostly seen the promos, but I didn’t see anything inappropriate for under 18

I have no idea honestly. Maybe the black magic perhaps, as that was part of the warning that came on TV beforehand. I don't think there's really any show on Pakistani TV that's been so raunchy or adult that it needs a 18+ rating.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Yea dat is true. I think they could try to damage KAM instead. Just run nand at that time slot. I think they currently have that game show. Just move to some other time.

KAM would still beat it...its the trp topper😆 Nand isnt as popular anymore

I am team Geo. ARY deserves it! They are the ones who started playing dirty games with viewers.👎🏼 its karma