Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Chang - ek baat bolo, if something happens to Ridhima and Baby - Vansh tho tumhe mar dalega zarur saath mein Kabir bhi. So don't take that step. Ah, I will give an offer, kill Ishani, Aryan, Chanchal and Rudr - Okay! We will happily thank you for Meeti baath

Ohhh abhy...fandom ki mann ki baat ...sachi😆😆

🤣🤣

Ishani aryan chachi sab ki dulai aur trp pakka badegi...satya vachan!

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallu123

They better have a strong explanation  of bringing  ap back in vr mansion...something  good n strong....so that it is challenging   to vrs...n doesn't make him look silly...

Kabir had a deal with vansh ,that he will give the diamonds n together kava destroy chang and inreturn he wants ap's name to get cleared. 

Vansh is just playing along , letting ap stay in vr mansion because he can harm her fatally n threaten kabir to return the vr property...n get back what was his...

See if she is coming back then why is she coming from the basket? A good explanation can be given if she coming from the front door but coming from the basket - what story then can do?

But we need to see whether Ridhima is able to tell Vansh or keep it away from him. 

Yeah the point of Kabir giving diamonds to Vansh in return asking for AP exit would have been good like some kind of deal been striking with him but this story doesn't know 

Need to see how she is out of the jail and check first whether Kabir did send her to jail or kept her anywhere and said she is in jail 

But this also shows VR as another dumber considering he doesn't know whether his enemy AP is in jail or house

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Chang - ek baat bolo, if something happens to Ridhima and Baby - Vansh tho tumhe mar dalega zarur saath mein Kabir bhi. So don't take that step. Ah, I will give an offer, kill Ishani, Aryan, Chanchal and Rudr - Okay! We will happily thank you for Meeti baath

Ohhh abhy...fandom ki mann ki baat ...sachi😆😆

🤣🤣

Ishani aryan chachi sab ki dulai aur trp pakka badegi...satya vachan!

Oh yes! That would be great if Chang kill them 

Koi royega bhi nahi sirf VR family ki bacha huwa royegi kuch din woh bhi 

and all set next 

so better they die 

Iya10again thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Anupriya is never strong villain it is Kabir who made her act. But yes let's see what she can do and I can only bare her for 2-3 days, not more than. So let's hope Kabir come back soon and she exists. In the first place, how did she got out of the jail and did ever Kabir took her to the prison?

I prefer Anupriya than Kabir any day. I don't enjoy Kabir as a villain but I'm ok with Anupriya as a villain. It doesn't matter if she is a strong villain or not but she is tolerable to me than Kabir. I find Kabir's character is irritating and watching him is a waste of time. But I watch the show for entertainment so don't want to watch Kabir's character anymore.

Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Welcome dear :) 

Yeah - none can see poor Vansh and I'm sure if he becomes poor everyone will blame him again saying that his wrong decisions made them poor. 

I mean we cannot just handle ourselves also. Better we see his growth and get back with diamonds - done with the theft. Hope we get to see the VR back. 

Pandit says everything right then he should do this first - kamkha pandit se kya puch raha hein Dadi 

I miss before cliff wala vansh

Where's our cruise wala vansh

What the hell did makers with his character

Such a poor writing😭

VR ko sab damki de rahe hai,losing his reputation in smuggling and mafia world too💔😭

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Anupriya is never strong villain it is Kabir who made her act. But yes let's see what she can do and I can only bare her for 2-3 days, not more than. So let's hope Kabir come back soon and she exists. In the first place, how did she got out of the jail and did ever Kabir took her to the prison?

Currently we need a deadly dangerous ferocious Vr , and if her miscarriage and blaming can bring it i am ok ... We need Vansh !

pyaar2012 thumbnail

anupriya and kabir as a pair is extremely good

kabir works better outside mansion

anubir as a pair is better than being alone

Vansh needs to lose riddhima varna Vr ka predator side daba hi rahega

but tt fans separation nhi chhate as kuheli said we need separation

agAR VANSH RIDDHIMA ek dusre se nafrat vi kare toh chalega ....but its an hour of the need they get separated. And makers must stop glorifying kabir . they need to bring vansh back tt ppl are happy with the stable trp and baccha nhi chahiye track .

Nephy thumbnail

I agree nephy....my blood was boiling too...after watching the episode...after viva  what have they done...

Where is that man who said mujhe harana tumahri bus ki baat nahi hain!!

Kabir has diamonds, he shot chang yet chang wants to destroy vrs

Vrs is cornered by all sides...he didnt look this helpless during the arrest and cliff scene...he was hurt broken by ridz betrayal but he roared like a lion...

This scenario  reminds me of Shera...it could have destroyed him...that time also vrs didnt know who stole it...but he suspected every bloody person...from aryan to riddhima...he knew everyone's  true intentions...

Now it is diamonds, it is lost, he is about to get destroyed, kabir is in vr mansion , aryan  is roaming without fear...where is vr ??

I know yaar...

Still whenever I watches clips of old vrs,he made my heart flutter,the man I fell for,I don't know why cvs ruined him beyond repair.

I miss viva track after that kuch bhi acha nhi hua is serial mein...why they scrapped it for bunch of people on sns screaming for beard and what not.

We were getting decent trps of 1.5-1.6😭

Now what to say.

Disappointment is small word now.

pyaar2012 thumbnail

See if she is coming back then why is she coming from the basket? A good explanation can be given if she coming from the front door but coming from the basket - what story then can do?

But we need to see whether Ridhima is able to tell Vansh or keep it away from him. 

Yeah the point of Kabir giving diamonds to Vansh in return asking for AP exit would have been good like some kind of deal been striking with him but this story doesn't know 

Need to see how she is out of the jail and check first whether Kabir did send her to jail or kept her anywhere and said she is in jail 

But this also shows VR as another dumber considering he doesn't know whether his enemy AP is in jail or house

anu can never come from the front door ! usey aana hai na toh chupke riddhima ki kandho pe  mamta ka  achai ka  saviour ka  banduk rakh ke hi aana padega !

Nephy thumbnail

No dear, I completely understand where you are coming from. As I always say this forum and thread is to have a discussion and share our thoughts, so yeah it's fine dear :) 

Also, I completely understand your feelings. I feel they are trying to do something but then whatever they tried after Vihaan but unable to get into people's heart sand followed by Ahana actually spoiled the entire track. 

Now they are on the track however these guys are dragging. They could have used kidnapping track in a nice way but then rushed in one episode. Now the episodes are good but then they are adding the unnecessary stuff a lot and the main scene is only getting some minutes for which scene we need to see the whole one. 

Let's see what more to come and crossing more than 200 episodes don't know what more we will need to see this time as Chang already said about some threat. Let's see if we are able to see that threat post-Vishal comeback or before that. 

Hmm...I have zero infact hopes in negative from them,nothing is going to happen,chang and all people here in this serial are for Kabir...

There was a time,there was this man who used to control things but now every person controlling him.

I just know one thing and that is vulnerabilities don't make a person brainless and definetely not in case of extra smart people who are trained for threat ful situations,and also a person can't loose his intelligemce and sharpness overnight due to circumstances and in same way a dumb clueless person can't gain sharpness and alert nature overnight.

So now first they make him lose his smartness overnight now I don't know if they are ever planning to give him back that and if also overnight.God Knows🤷‍♀️