Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

U urged me to rethink. Yes Kabir can b RH and AP can b RG. If Rudra will caught red handed And VR decides not to forgive him Riansh will come under Chanyan r scanner of wrath directly.

It depends on trp. If makers are thinking about leap etc Separation can happen. This they will do as Last resort. Though an organic and much needed separation is needed i am not sure of it. Tt fans pe vi yeh  depend karta hai and they do not like separation.

Yeah, but I want Rudr to get that footage what he deserves because since he was introduced it was like I'm doing something from which Vansh cannot escape. So if those words are taken seriously now and makers re-introduced them better they use him in full-fledged. 

RH & RG still having innumerable thoughts on it and let's see who turns out to be who in the end

I agree it all depends on the TRP and for now, we are sustaining but 1.1 we got because we all saw Vansh the mastermind, mafia and the caring husband. A package of everything we always wanted. So better makes show what we want to get the TRP. Or else not sure, because though the overall track is good, still feeling things are being little dragged. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternalallure

I am so tired of seeing blind clueless Vansh roaming around like a headless chicken. It's so off-putting. Enough already! Why doesn't he ever believe her when she says that someone is in the house??! And what kind of guards do they have? Who don't report anything to the owner of the house? That there was some red hoodie person on his property that they had tried to catch who escaped. I am so mad😠

Challenges and threats are not new to Vansh however this time he is very much afraid for Ridhima and his baby unknowingly though he wants to decline, but unable to. 

Now, whatever he shares with Ridhima and the baby is fine but then again, VR in the business is missing. Chang is right - he lost it! He is not the same, though Chang might be referring to the power VR holds currently after the loss of the diamonds and gold biscuits yes in reality also the enemy saw it through. 

Kabir residing in the VR house and yet VR not aware Kabir has the diamonds says everything to his enemy in what state is Vansh is now. So makers bring back the VR which is very much needed. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Thanks for the update...

Angre ne finally koi kaam ki baat ki..wow mark the dateπŸ˜†

Vansh...what to say about this guy...come on writers he is in smuggling business... Riddhima k sath jhagra and romance k ilawa bhi kuch karne do use...chang k against step le... diamonds dhunde, kabir pe shaq kare...and for goodness sake for once Riddhima ko bar bar in danger dekh k bhi her words that someone attacked her ignore karna bandh kare....Hero hai yaar show ka come on...

Aur I think issbar bhi Riddhima pe attack to Ishani Aryan chachi hi kar rahi but blame Ap pe ae shayad...last time bhi kabir ka blame li thi...

Vansh k ghar mein log diwaar tup k ghus jate, flower basket se ghus jate Vansh is clueless...πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Aur ye jo apni bacchi Sherlock ban gayi ise Watson chahiye...kisiko to iski madat karne bhejo makers...Vansh should be her partner in crime instead of mistrusting whatever she says...

P.S. It was kind of funny this episode update πŸ˜‚ golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai🀣

Welcome dear :) 

hahaha, I also feel he shared because this is something he might felt Ridhima should know considering his wife and now a mother also. If anything else. I don't think he would have said. But glad he shared the fears of Vansh. Now, I'm waiting if he is ever able to hear the story from Vansh side. 

Chang is right - he lost it! He is not the same, though Chang might be referring to the power VR holds currently after the loss of the diamonds and gold biscuits yes in reality also the enemy saw it through. Kabir residing in the VR house and yet VR not aware Kabir has the diamonds says everything to his enemy in what state is Vansh is now. So makers bring back the VR which is very much needed. 

Yes, I agree with this. For once Vansh should trust. Infact we should see such outburst from Ridhima where she can say such as when said yellow gloves you didn't listen and whenever I said something you didn't listen and said sorry when you realized what I said was true... on those lines if he can see her outburst maybe that will convince him to see the things in the way he should see. 

I just want the old VR back and lets the nonsense happen. It's fine. But if they still continue the same thing, then gone case serial. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

I don't know why do I feel Vansh might step out so does Ridhima and they may face the accident or something. Don't know just a thought which is popping up suddenly in the mind. But in that case, that should be the promo given, not the way Vansh said I don't want the baby. 

Need to see now how many days this VP thing we will be watching......

Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Challenges and threats are not new to Vansh however this time he is very much afraid for Ridhima and his baby unknowingly though he wants to decline, but unable to. 

Now, whatever he shares with Ridhima and the baby is fine but then again, VR in the business is missing. Chang is right - he lost it! He is not the same, though Chang might be referring to the power VR holds currently after the loss of the diamonds and gold biscuits yes in reality also the enemy saw it through. 

Kabir residing in the VR house and yet VR not aware Kabir has the diamonds says everything to his enemy in what state is Vansh is now. So makers bring back the VR which is very much needed. 

That won't happen. I have lost all hope. As usual they'll show V knowing about the diamonds after 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘩𝘦𝘒𝘳π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 K talking to Chang about it, or some shitty thing like that. And with R probably bringing AP back in the house it'll all be a mess. I think AP and K are in a team, though they will act otherwise. And obviously successfully manipulate RiAnsh because they are both such emotional foolsπŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Nephy thumbnail

Hiee Abby...

Thank you for the update.

Read the part of conversations of chang only.

And literally I guessed it kabir going to join hands with Chang.

And also chang's dialogues,feeling like makers trolling us in form of those dialogues😑

And regarding Vansh,I don't want to talk about,why the hell they did this with his character and that also within just 100 episodes,why.....?

No answers.

I thought I would watch for Chang and some mafia activities but these dialogues of reality regarding vansh by Chang already boiling my blood and also again Kabir,here also Kabir...pls give break from Kabir.

Thats it I want to say,no words,they don't want viewers back at all.I am clear about it now.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternalallure

That won't happen. I have lost all hope. As usual they'll show V knowing about the diamonds after 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘩𝘦𝘒𝘳π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 K talking to Chang about it, or some shitty thing like that. And with R probably bringing AP back in the house it'll all be a mess. I think AP and K are in a team, though they will act otherwise. And obviously successfully manipulate RiAnsh because they are both such emotional foolsπŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Exactly that is what I'm saying VR might not know Kabir has the diamonds until the end. Or they can do this whole sequence once Vishal is back from the holidays. When he sees Kabir and Chang together then he might or as usual in the last moment luck favours Vansh so he might know. We are going to cross 200 very soon, so yeah anyone should take the fall this time also and let's see who would be this time? 

AP and Kabir I feel they are in the team. Maybe the RG is AP and RH is Kabir - where both acting this was as you said AP can get into the house. So yeah we can see what planned though I don't want AP to stay more and but yes cannot say anything. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Hiee Abby...

Thank you for the update.

Read the part of conversations of chang only.

And literally I guessed it kabir going to join hands with Chang.

And also chang's dialogues,feeling like makers trolling us in form of those dialogues😑

And regarding Vansh,I don't want to talk about,why the hell they did this with his character and that also within just 100 episodes,why.....?

No answers.

I thought I would watch for Chang and some mafia activities but these dialogues of reality regarding vansh by Chang already boiling my blood and also again Kabir,here also Kabir...pls give break from Kabir.

Thats it I want to say,no words,they don't want viewers back at all.I am clear about it now.

Hey dear :) 

Yeah, so Chang was aware that Kabir is going to come with the diamonds and that says Chang knows Kabir will have the diamonds and Chang and Kabir are in the team since then

Now I feel as usual Vansh might know through luck Kabir has them or until he sees Chang with Kabir he might now know

But we are going to cross 200 so this time also someone should take the fall 

In season 1 also every 75-100 episodes Mamtha showed us a fall - either Arohi, Deep or Tara

So let's see who is going take the fall  - either jump, separate or it can be any kind of falling

Yeah, that is bad to see Kabir in everything but I agree with Chang - VR lost it. Not only in business but making Kabir reside in the house and not knowing Kabir has the diamonds with him and VR is totally clueless about this - so yea enemy has seen through VR - he is not the same man now. 

I just hope Vansh realize the same very soon and bounce back 

Nephy thumbnail

Hey dear :) 

Yeah, so Chang was aware that Kabir is going to come with the diamonds and that says Chang knows Kabir will have the diamonds and Chang and Kabir are in the team since then

Now I feel as usual Vansh might know through luck Kabir has them or until he sees Chang with Kabir he might now know

But we are going to cross 200 so this time also someone should take the fall 

In season 1 also every 75-100 episodes Mamtha showed us a fall - either Arohi, Deep or Tara

So let's see who is going take the fall  - either jump, separate or it can be any kind of falling

Yeah, that is bad to see Kabir in everything but I agree with Chang - VR lost it. Not only in business but making Kabir reside in the house and not knowing Kabir has the diamonds with him and VR is totally clueless about this - so yea enemy has seen through VR - he is not the same man now. 

I just hope Vansh realize the same very soon and bounce back 

What to say.....

No hope from the makers.....they very well knew what most of their viewers want and at such a delicate point when their trps are lowest on their own channel as well as among the same slot,they are in no mood to come out of their Kabir love(sorry to say),they should have an idea that butchering of a character should also be done to a point from where you can make that character bounce back but I guess in case of vansh with each passing episodes they are going deep and deep in their damage,what they think that one day within a sec they will portray him smart and audience will buy it,than they are wrong very much wrong,people already dealing with very unanswered questions they will not digest any super fastly cooked story,they should atleast maintained him having doubts,doing active investigations but no,they are in here planning to make him dumb.

I have literally no hope from these writers.

Seriously feel bad how could someone destroy their own story,their own character which had so much potential,so much layers with their own hands.

Such a amateur writing I have never seen and its actually very much surprising that writers are even professional ones.

Its seems they lack simple brain while writing,such a bad writing,screenplay,build ups,character sketching intricated with interactions with each other,in different situations ,multudimensial writing ki toh baat hi na kro with funny looking dialogues,and don't even start on camera angles,editing,and only one location from last 200 episodes,shocking it is.

I am not here to criticize aur spoil anybody's mood,I have already made my peace but after watching trps and their behaviour I just couldn't stop.

Sorry Abhy I don't want to spoil your thread with my negative comments.

Edited by Nephy - 3 years ago
Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Exactly that is what I'm saying VR might not know Kabir has the diamonds until the end. Or they can do this whole sequence once Vishal is back from the holidays. When he sees Kabir and Chang together then he might or as usual in the last moment luck favours Vansh so he might know. We are going to cross 200 very soon, so yeah anyone should take the fall this time also and let's see who would be this time? 

AP and Kabir I feel they are in the team. Maybe the RG is AP and RH is Kabir - where both acting this was as you said AP can get into the house. So yeah we can see what planned though I don't want AP to stay more and but yes cannot say anything. 

We are so overdue for an explosion. They have been dragging this thing for so long. Atleat tell the audience who RG person is and who is it's ally. I won't even mind if V again falls off the cliff. Or if Riddhu falls off the cliff, or the baby dies. Or AP turns out to be Chang's mother, or Ishani is having a secret affair with Chang. Anything will do! Just give us something! πŸ™πŸ™