Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

I don't know why do I feel Vansh might step out so does Ridhima and they may face the accident or something. Don't know just a thought which is popping up suddenly in the mind. But in that case, that should be the promo given, not the way Vansh said I don't want the baby. 

Need to see now how many days this VP thing we will be watching......

Wise fans thinks alike ... dhundke dekho ..sab ko dil mein yeh khayal aaya hoga !

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Hiee Abby...

Thank you for the update.

Read the part of conversations of chang only.

And literally I guessed it kabir going to join hands with Chang.

And also chang's dialogues,feeling like makers trolling us in form of those dialogues😡

And regarding Vansh,I don't want to talk about,why the hell they did this with his character and that also within just 100 episodes,why.....?

No answers.

I thought I would watch for Chang and some mafia activities but these dialogues of reality regarding vansh by Chang already boiling my blood and also again Kabir,here also Kabir...pls give break from Kabir.

Thats it I want to say,no words,they don't want viewers back at all.I am clear about it now.

I agree nephy....my blood was boiling too...after watching the episode...after viva  what have they done...

Where is that man who said mujhe harana tumahri bus ki baat nahi hain!!

Kabir has diamonds, he shot chang yet chang wants to destroy vrs

Vrs is cornered by all sides...he didnt look this helpless during the arrest and cliff scene...he was hurt broken by ridz betrayal but he roared like a lion...

This scenario  reminds me of Shera...it could have destroyed him...that time also vrs didnt know who stole it...but he suspected every bloody person...from aryan to riddhima...he knew everyone's  true intentions...

Now it is diamonds, it is lost, he is about to get destroyed, kabir is in vr mansion , aryan  is roaming without fear...where is vr ??

Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the update

My only concern is vansh ka buisness🤣🤣

Sab kuch dekh liya,bas gareeb VR nhi dekh sakti🤣,people rejecting his deals😒what happened to mafia VR

please ask him when COVID-19 gets over. Okay, Dadi! 🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Iya10again thumbnail

I am actually excited after watching Anupriya's entry with her bgm. Every show needs a strong villain to continue and Anupriya seems now better option than Kabir and all, till ph takes a new villain which I doubt. Because they brought a useless villain like Ahana earlier and I don't think they can handle another new villain properly and chang just a side villain as of now.

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

What to say.....

No hope from the makers.....they very well knew what most of their viewers want and at such a delicate point when their trps are lowest on their own channel as well as among the same slot,they are in no mood to come out of their Kabir love(sorry to say),they should have an idea that butchering of a character should also be done to a point from where you can make that character bounce back but I guess in case of vansh with each passing episodes they are going deep and deep in their damage,what they think that one day within a sec they will portray him smart and audience will buy it,than they are wrong very much wrong,people already dealing with very unanswered questions they will not digest any super fastly cooked story,they should atleast maintained him having doubts,doing active investigations but no,they are in here planning to make him dumb.

I have literally no hope from these writers.

Seriously feel bad how could someone destroy their own story,their own character which had so much potential,so much layers with their own hands.

Such a amateur writing I have never seen and its actually very much surprising that writers are even professional ones.

Its seems they lack simple brain while writing,such a bad writing,screenplay,build ups,character sketching intricated with interactions with each other,in different situations ,multudimensial writing ki toh baat hi na kro with funny looking dialogues,and don't even start on camera angles,editing,and only one location from last 200 episodes,shocking it is.

I am not here to criticize aur spoil anybody's mood,I have already made my peace but after watching trps and their behaviour I just couldn't stop.

Sorry Abhy I don't want to spoil your thread with my negative comments.

No dear, I completely understand where you are coming from. As I always say this forum and thread is to have a discussion and share our thoughts, so yeah it's fine dear :) 

Also, I completely understand your feelings. I feel they are trying to do something but then whatever they tried after Vihaan but unable to get into people's heart sand followed by Ahana actually spoiled the entire track. 

Now they are on the track however these guys are dragging. They could have used kidnapping track in a nice way but then rushed in one episode. Now the episodes are good but then they are adding the unnecessary stuff a lot and the main scene is only getting some minutes for which scene we need to see the whole one. 

Let's see what more to come and crossing more than 200 episodes don't know what more we will need to see this time as Chang already said about some threat. Let's see if we are able to see that threat post-Vishal comeback or before that. 

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They better have a strong explanation  of bringing  ap back in vr mansion...something  good n strong....so that it is challenging   to vrs...n doesn't make him look silly...

Kabir had a deal with vansh ,that he will give the diamonds n together kava destroy chang and inreturn he wants ap's name to get cleared. 

Vansh is just playing along , letting ap stay in vr mansion because he can harm her fatally n threaten kabir to return the vr property...n get back what was his...

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternalallure

We are so overdue for an explosion. They have been dragging this thing for so long. Atleat tell the audience who RG person is and who is it's ally. I won't even mind if V again falls off the cliff. Or if Riddhu falls off the cliff, or the baby dies. Or AP turns out to be Chang's mother, or Ishani is having a secret affair with Chang. Anything will do! Just give us something! 🙏🙏

Hahahah

I understand the frustration dear. The thing is they are not making our glue to the screens. They have lost it again and hope they connect back to us sooner. Yes, the track is good but again they are adding so many different and non-concern things. Yes, they can show whoever they want but then again it should connect with us. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Wise fans thinks alike ... dhundke dekho ..sab ko dil mein yeh khayal aaya hoga !

Well, glad we are alike in this and yeah if everyone thinking the same maybe that is what we might get. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11

Thanks for the update

My only concern is vansh ka buisness🤣🤣

Sab kuch dekh liya,bas gareeb VR nhi dekh sakti🤣,people rejecting his deals😒what happened to mafia VR

please ask him when COVID-19 gets over. Okay, Dadi! 🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Welcome dear :) 

Yeah - none can see poor Vansh and I'm sure if he becomes poor everyone will blame him again saying that his wrong decisions made them poor. 

I mean we cannot just handle ourselves also. Better we see his growth and get back with diamonds - done with the theft. Hope we get to see the VR back. 

Pandit says everything right then he should do this first - kamkha pandit se kya puch raha hein Dadi 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: S10DOT2

I am actually excited after watching Anupriya's entry with her bgm. Every show needs a strong villain to continue and Anupriya seems now better option than Kabir and all, till ph takes a new villain which I doubt. Because they brought a useless villain like Ahana earlier and I don't think they can handle another new villain properly and chang just a side villain as of now.

Anupriya is never strong villain it is Kabir who made her act. But yes let's see what she can do and I can only bare her for 2-3 days, not more than. So let's hope Kabir come back soon and she exists. In the first place, how did she got out of the jail and did ever Kabir took her to the prison?