Epi 197: Welcome to Ridhima Security Agency

Posted: 3 years ago

The episode starts with Dadi tying the thread to Vansh while Vansh asks what is all this? Guruji said something bad and you are following it. Dadi says don't talk nonsense about him and he is too intelligent and whatever he says it is the truth - please ask him when COVID-19 gets over. Okay, Dadi! 

Dadi says don't remove this thread until the pooja gets done. Here Chang is speaking with Kabir. Chalo insaan na sahi, awaaz do sundiya, production house ney. Par Awwz match nahi horahi hein. Chang says that day you took the side of Vansh and betrayed me. The caller says we can change the sides quickly and we both need the destruction of Vansh. The caller says I would like to do business with you and I will give you the diamonds you. While Chang gets angry and says Vansh destroyed me so I won't let him live. Bus yahi chahiye - phirse Chinese piece laut aya. But happy to see Chang - little bit Mafia we can see. 

Chang calls Vansh asks how are alive until now? Vansh gets shocked to hear Chang and leaves Dadi's room. Chang says I heard your gold biscuits project also got rejected in smuggling market - thank god Kuch tho suna humne Diamonds ke lava. So for now we know he is a good smuggler and yes Gold biscuits. Now, even make us see those biscuits makers. We are quite bored with Borbourn, Marie Gold and etc.

I think you know who made the project get rejected. Vansh says don't forget with whom you are speaking? Chang says now you don't have that power in you and you are losing it! Chang - HiFi! I mean on a serious note we are also saying the same thing, he is losing it, man!!!!!!! But koi suntha nahi hamara, kya kare? Marjaye? 

Chang says if he doesn't get the diamonds then I will destroy you. And I'm sure your family doesn't want to see you dead and mostly your pregnant wife doesn't want you dead. Oh God, ab fears kam kein, Chang also made sure to hit his weak nerve again. Vansh shouts Chang - don't you dare! Chang says these days road accidents are happening so much and who knows someone might kill them. Don't make them leave the house and on-road - not at all. 

Chang - ek baat bolo, if something happens to Ridhima and Baby - Vansh tho tumhe mar dalega zarur saath mein Kabir bhi. So don't take that step. Ah, I will give an offer, kill Ishani, Aryan, Chanchal and Rudr - Okay! We will happily thank you for Meeti baath. Angre is speaking with the guards while Ridhima comes and checks how the preparations are going. 

Ridhima feels I know for sure attack will happen on me and at any time and from anywhere. She sees a basket which is moving and she goes to check while Ridhma says the guard to check the flower basket. Ridhima feels she might be thinking so much - no Ridhima, the detective cells in your body get activated. Use them Okay - but be careful. 

Ridhima says to empty the basket while the guards all are flowers only. While the guard does, Sia says to Vansh don't leave the house and hearing it, Ridhima follows Vansh and we can see a woman breathing in the basket. Vansh calls Angre and asks what happened to the diamonds and we are searching for it but we don't know anything and don't forget, half of my life savings - I put on those diamonds. Thank God, I'm happy to see listen this half of my life savings, warna seeing all the parties and all, I felt woh sab bakwas hein. Happy to see you remembering about your money - Vansh. 

Vansh says I cannot lose those diamonds and so get me that's it. Ridhima comes and says I need to speak with you about something and this girl says since last two-three days something is happening in the house - Kya timing hein baby tumhari, waha diamonds ke liye woh busy hein and now you are saying what's happening in the house - Cheers, girl! Ridhima is speaking with Vansh but he is busy on a call and she says I'm talking to you. 

Vansh shouts and says Can't you see Ridhima, I'm talking on the phone and can't you wait for two minutes. Well, both are right in their places - what we can say other than please communicate much better. Ridhima says sorry and asks him to share with her. Vansh says I'm not a kid who needs to share everything with you - well makers I understand where Vansh is coming from but this tone, is not right! He might say sorry later, but now this is not right and let me ask you - one day want the same. Ridhima to say I'm not a kid who shares everything with you. 

Ridhima is shocked and Vansh says now I cannot go out and how I should work? Vansh tries to remove the thread but Ridhima says please don't do this and we all want your safety and you are going to be a father so be little responsible. She unknowingly triggered the nerve. Vansh says Baccha, Baccha, is everything related to the child? And why it is always about the child and I'm tired to listen about Child. 

Ridhima is shocked and she sees Angre and calls him. Ridhima says I want to speak with you. She says you are with Vansh for so many years and then please tell me why he is afraid to become a father? Angre is surprised to listen from Ridhima.  Ridhima says I want to remove his worries. Angre says any husband doesn't want to look wreck and broken before wife - ye kis zamana ke baat hein Angre? We are not living in BC. Oh yes - these guys are still in BC, I forgot - Before Covid wala period. 

Angre says Vansh doesn't want to be broken person before you. Ridhima asks is he reacting this way because of Ishani accident. Angre says that's a small piece of the whole story. Vansh fear is from JC days. When he went to JC, his father enemies had hurt him so much. Angre, got dialogues followed by leverage to tell the Vansh's fear - Kya baat hai! Angre - tu chah gaye beta aaj. Keep it up. Security ka patha nahi, but sach bolke dil khush kardi tumne. 

However little sad that VR didn't share it. I wish we could see Vansh sharing in detail how he got tortured. Please don't rush this, Mamtha. Angre continues saying that all his father enemies tortured to such extent that that child took an oath not to become a father. Bridgerton ki kahani yaad ayahi. Father tortured Simon so he took same oath and here Ajay's enemies tortured Vansh - so the same thing. Maybe makers want to add their style to Indian Brdigerton. 

Ridhima is shocked. Angre says you know how things happen in our business. So. Ridhima knows Vansh business very well - all the dos and don'ts. She is okay with him being smuggler but no murderer? Angre says Vansh always fear that if something happens to him, then his child also goes through the same pain. Angre says please don't say to Vansh that I told you. Ridhima says this will be our secret. Well, apart from saying the truth - I love the way Angre and Ridhima are having their secret. Lovely! 

Dadi says Vansh loves the sweater which I make and I'm glad I have the strength that I'm doing it for his child also. Sia is happy to hear it and Aryan comes and asks why are you doing Pink? Boy can happen. Sia says generation has changed, Girls can wear blue and boys can wear Pink. Aryan picks the threading and says there is so much time for the baby to come and why are you so in hurry and maybe we don't need any such things. 

Who knows Ridhima may get the readymade sweater for the baby then your sweater goes waste. Dadi is hurt. Why these are creating some bad thoughts in the head of Dadi for Ridhima, at this point? Chang kills this fellow yaar - I'm giving for free, lelo aur jashan karlo. Sia says to do it and she will wear it. Dadi says I will start after the pooja. Aryan cuts the sweater thread - you know cut your nails and fingers. 

Vansh comes from washroom while his button gets lost. Ridhima says the shirt is looking good on you and I will stitch the button. Vansh looks at her - those looks! Ridhima starts stitching the button and says I understand why you are so stressed and whatever happened with you, doesn't mean the same repeat to your child. Arey Ridhima, now he is stressed, thoda tho Waqt do yaar. I understand your urgency - but understand his emergency for diamonds. 

Ridhima says listen, we will be always with him and nothing can happen to him anytime while he pushes her and Ridhima gets hurt due to needle. He sucks the blood - I want to see one day as Vampire - as Dracula he is perfect! Ridhima says when you cannot handle this little pain and then what about the pain I see you going through you so much stress and live in fear. She continues that we will be with the baby and will handle everything. Ridhima - Mafia hein waha par, koi VR Mansion nahi! 

Ridhima says the embrace the love in your heart for the child while Vansh says this is not as easy as you say and you don't understand. Ridhima says then make me understand. Ridhima is walking in dark and she hears some steps and suddenly something hits the door and she is shocked. Oh hello, we are not interested to see Conjuring and VR Mansion didn't pay the current bills? Why there is no current? Vansh did you lost so much that, you cannot pay the bills now? Isliye kaha tha yaar, parties mat do har mauke pey. 

Ridhima throws the ball back again towards the door and the ball comes back from the room. Arey, ye kya hein? Makers, Durgamati ka BGM okay, but inspired by the film also what? Such things are being shown. Ridhima walks towards the door while someone catches her leg while she slips Vansh comes and catches her. 

Vansh asks what happened? Ridhima says someone tried to catch my feet and made me fall. Vansh says what? And both try to check and but sees no one. Ridhima says someone is here and wants to hurt me while Vansh says no one is here, let's go. For once why don't you trust her words? Chang is right - you have lost it, VR! RG picks the ball and plays with it. 

Dadi is reading the story while Sia, Aryan, Rudr and Chanchal are listening to this. Arey wah, ye log kab sudhargaye ki paat sun raha hein. Guys, just because you listen to this that doesn't mean God will leave you guys Okay -CAR Gang (Chanchal, Rudr and Aryan) Dabba wala CAR. Ridhima comes and Dadi asks to sit and listen to the story. Dadi continues the story of Saraswati. Ridhima says whoever it is, the person is from family and who hates me and baby so much?

Aryan gets a call so he leaves while Ridhima thinks she needs to find out the person and also be alert. At the same time, RG is shown connecting the current wires. Rudr and Chanchal leave the place while RG puts the current wires under the carpet and suddenly flower thaali at the pooja he throws away. Dadi asks what happened? Ridhima says I will go and see. Oh god, don't know co-incidence or wantely everyone left at the same time so that only Ridhima can get up and see, as one is Dadi and the other is Sia. Ishani kaha hein yar? 

Ridhima reaches the pooja room while the current wires under the carpet. She is about to step but sees current wires under the carpet, wah Vansh ka baaz nazar tumhe milagaya hein Ridhima! Congratulations and Celebrations - bus sirf iss moment ke liye. Ridhima is shocked to see the current wires and steps back. Call, Vansh dear! When you have proof you won't and when nothing to share, then you shout - pagali! Ridhima feels who can do this and hears footsteps so she follows and sees someone behind the curtains. 

She removes curtains but finds no one and again hears footsteps and says stop. You're not playing Freeze and Unfreeze game, that you say stop and that person will. Kuch bhi, kya yaar! Ridhima hears the footsteps and follows and feels who it can be? She sees people again bringing the basket of flowers and light goes off. Oh hello, workers, the lady of the house is standing and how come yo switch off the lights? 

Ridhima feels how come a basket of flowers is brought by many people? Good, Sherlock, go ahead! Sad you don't have Watson with you. Ridhima feels is something in the basket and pushes the basket and she sees a hand with a tattoo. That belongs to AP - she also has the same tattoo. Ridhima sees someone from the basket standing and asks who are you? While she turns and it is Anupriya. Wohaaa! The old witch is back! Had yaar ghar Vansh ka, dialogues Vansh ki - that no one cannot enter and get out but yaha tho bus as said VR Mansion nahi - public park yeh! Waise AP - did you get the covid test, woh kya hen jail mein ho, so... 

P:S - Now, will Ridhima share it with Vansh - I think she should. She cannot hide this. And coming to the promo - back then in schools, whenever some student gets diary milk we used to ask to give one square of the chocolate (A piece) now the promo is looking the same way. Diary milk chocolate mein ek chota sa piece - patha nahi kya kare - khush hojaye ki mila hein ya dukh ki itna chotasa mila hein. 

I think Ridhima should call Vansh and tell him about this. Also if AP wants to come properly back to the house she should use the front door, not the basket. Once again Ridhima proved she can give better security services than Angre and his team. 

If Anupriya is RG and already in the house - then why AP came through the basket? Is RG is Aryan? 

Thanks for update 

So ap ne entry marr li vr mansion and ab Dekhna jeh hai RH and ap are in team or what 

Kl raat bts aaya tha chacha alone in garden . Syd pooja ke baad unka asli rang bta chle

Chlo angre tum kisi kam to aaye humare abhi tumne share kiya hai hope so vansh phi use btaye 

Kabbu tu na mrr ja ab diamonds deal krle and ja 

Chang do us favour kill kabir 

Chang ne humari dil ki baat boli vr tum main vo baat nhi ryi 

Boss ke gold biscuit reject huye , diamond main half saving invest ki , boss ka busniess is in danger

Now lets see how chang attacks and how ap and that RH plan 

Yr kl se rs clan ka fake concern and aj aryan ki baat why i feel bcche ko agr kuch hua then they will put entire blame on riddhima ki vo apna dyaan nhi rkhti thi

Thanks for the update 😊

Ye Chang ko koi batao VR ke liye sabse important uski sister Ishani h, taaki vo Ishani ko hee sabse phele maare.😌

Finally Aangre ne kuch kiya.πŸ˜…

Yaar ye Vansh k ghar mein har koi aa jata h. Par ek baar usne kaha tha kee insiders ki help k bina koi intruder nahi aa sakta. But then aslo, please VR upgrade your security system and your thinking level too. (Like before)

Old charm and trp will be back only by fresh start of the show. I hope return of Anu is lucky for trp.😜

Now it seems like slowly the show is coming back on track. Hope makers don't mess up.

Edited by Drna - 3 years ago

Nice update as usual....πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks for the update

Aagaya AP, ab kya hoga?

Originally posted by Navdeep_08

Thanks for update 

So ap ne entry marr li vr mansion and ab Dekhna jeh hai RH and ap are in team or what 

Kl raat bts aaya tha chacha alone in garden . Syd pooja ke baad unka asli rang bta chle

Chlo angre tum kisi kam to aaye humare abhi tumne share kiya hai hope so vansh phi use btaye 

Kabbu tu na mrr ja ab diamonds deal krle and ja 

Chang do us favour kill kabir 

Chang ne humari dil ki baat boli vr tum main vo baat nhi ryi 

Boss ke gold biscuit reject huye , diamond main half saving invest ki , boss ka busniess is in danger

Now lets see how chang attacks and how ap and that RH plan 

Yr kl se rs clan ka fake concern and aj aryan ki baat why i feel bcche ko agr kuch hua then they will put entire blame on riddhima ki vo apna dyaan nhi rkhti thi

Welcome dear :) 

Yes, AP in the house and let's see what she is going to do and I want to know will VR accepts back in the house and I certainly don't want Ridhima to support asking AP to stay in the house. That's the last thing I want to hear from Ridhima. 

Chang and Kabir but the way Chang said will kill either you or your family, Hope they make it more entertained to watch

Yes, Vansh business in danger and Ridhima might not understand everything that he says but then she gives can some moral strength and that is something Vansh should learn. Sharing with Ridhima.

Rudr Chachu - I was waiting since the episode they showed him - what he will be doing with Vansh actually and finally glad something is happening with his role now. 

Mamtha finally understood use what she introduced than brining some jokers from the outside. 

Originally posted by Drna

Thanks for the update 😊

Ye Chang ko koi batao VR ke liye sabse important uski sister Ishani h, taaki vo Ishani ko hee sabse phele maare.😌

Finally Aangre ne kuch kiya.πŸ˜…

Yaar ye Vansh k ghar mein har koi aa jata h. Par ek baar usne kaha tha kee insiders ki help k bina koi intruder nahi aa sakta. But then aslo, please VR upgrade your security system and your thinking level too. (Like before)

Old charm and trp will be back only by fresh start of the show. I hope return of Anu is lucky for trp.😜

Now it seems like slowly the show is coming back on track. Hope makers don't mess up.

Welcome dear 

Exactly, Chang should actually kill Ishani man! Uss din Fandom ki Diwali hogi sach mein 

Angre - I'm glad he shared something with Ridhima rather than saying no and all 

Yes, outsiders can come inside only with the help of insiders and VR housemates are so close to outsiders that everyone are welcomed here 

Well, Vansh gets back what he lost I think everything will be back in the place - when say what he lost it says his attitude, mastermind, unpredictability, the art of war and the diamonds. 

Better he learn soon who stole diamonds from him 

Originally posted by arshisarun123

Nice update as usual....πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks for the update

Aagaya AP, ab kya hoga?

Thank you, dear :) 

Well AP don't know what happens and the last thing I don't want to hear is Ridhima supporting AP in any non-sense. 

She should be only for 2 -3 days and leave 

how come she escaped from the jail and in the first place did Kabir took her to the police station or not? 

Wow what  a awesome episode, Vansh and the family will be shocked and furious knowing AP is out, I wonder if she is working with Chang 

Originally posted by geetikabhasin

Wow what  a awesome episode, Vansh and the family will be shocked and furious knowing AP is out, I wonder if she is working with Chang 

Well, I won't say an awesome episode for today, but then again another filler episode for the coming episodes. 

1. Chang accident threat

2. AP entry

so for everything this episode acted as a bridge and also Ridhima learning what is making Vansh far so much for having a child 

But as you said we need to see how VR Mansion will react seeing her, better she be only for 2-3 days not as a permanent member. 

Thanks for the updateπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank God they showed VR smuggling business!!

I hope they show RIANSH separation now..I m tired of bacha bacha thingπŸ€”