Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

The major problem is the time slot.... Even star plus isnt able to beat the bhagya shows.... Even the rishta show is running on the same slot... So its next to impossible to get substantial trps in that slot.... Crazy competition is going on between the 3 major channels on prime time... Its better to shift the show to a later slot like 10- 11. 

Completely concur with you on this.

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

I completely understand dear, I also prefer to watch it properly on weekends since it airs after 48 hours on YouTube. I usually watch the snippets and come here for discussions 

Same here. 9-10 pm is dinner time and I am never able to watch on tv. I always watch it on jiotv later on at the night. They should change the time slot but the 10 - 11 pm slot has Anupama and it can make things worse. 8-9 pm has also two competitive shows on star plus that are doing very well right now. The best bet is the 9 pm slot as it has only one competitive show bhagya show and half an hour episode.

StarryNight55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

They need an earlier time slot as the current 9-10 slot is super competitive. Even KKB has lost its slot leadership to SNS2 for the past few weeks and Kundali Bhagya & YRKKH are always in the Top 10 list 

Later time slot won’t work as then the show will have to compete with Anupama which is always at number 1 and YHC is also doing well at 10.30 slot I think 

It’s sad that international viewers and online audience aren’t counted otherwise the show would do well. Feel bad for the cast and crew they are working really hard 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

Same here. 9-10 pm is dinner time and I am never able to watch on tv. I always watch it on jiotv later on at the night. They should change the time slot but the 10 - 11 pm slot has Anupama and it can make things worse. 8-9 pm has also two competitive shows on star plus that are doing very well right now. The best bet is the 9 pm slot as it has only one competitive show bhagya show and half an hour episode. 

I have a limited understanding of showtimes in IST, but welps! This makes this difficult unless they cut down time or move to a much earlier slot or 11 pm maybe, which will be late for audiences who have school/college/office/work next day 🤔

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow99

They need an earlier time slot as the current 9-10 slot is super competitive. Even KKB has lost its slot leadership to SNS2 for the past few weeks and Kundali Bhagya & YRKKH are always in the Top 10 list 

Later time slot won’t work as then the show will have to compete with Anupama which is always at number 1 and YHC is also doing well at 10.30 slot I think 

It’s sad that international viewers and online audience aren’t counted otherwise the show would do well. Feel bad for the cast and crew they are working really hard 

@Bold: Sometimes I feel we as audience useless hai, for the same reason. 

We aint counted anywhere 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

I have a limited understanding of showtimes in IST, but welps! This makes this difficult unless they cut down time or move to a much earlier slot or 11 pm maybe, which will be late for audiences who have school/college/office/work next day 🤔

Yes, 11 pm will be too late. But it can also work as many shows at that slot have also worked like yhc and all. But yes they will have to cut it to half an hour.

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

@Bold: Sometimes I feel we as audience useless hai, for the same reason. 

We aint counted anywhere 

It's not useless. Even all these play an important role but we still don't have a proper method to summarize them or calculate them.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Yes, 11 pm will be too late. But it can also work as many shows at that slot have also worked like yhc and all. But yes they will have to cut it to half an hour.

True that. Maybe the time cutdown might help it to be placed more aptly and compete better 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

It's not useless. Even all these play an important role but we still don't have a proper method to summarize them or calculate them.

I mean..it is still not counted for the popularity of a show 

If it was counted, we would be in a better shape with great content on TV too.

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

I mean..it is still not counted for the popularity of a show 

If it was counted, we would be in a better shape with great content on TV too.

Agreed for channels it starts and ends with numbers. Sad but yes that is the true state.