Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow99

Yeah I’m not too pleased with their marketing strategies. They are too obsessed with KBC, CID and crime patrol 

I remember YUDKBH’s timing being affected because of KBC 

I think their strategies were better before as their fictional shows use to do much better

Yep... Yudkbh lu threads were used for ranting about the timing issues 

StarryNight55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Why wont people move to KUDCA then? Can Sony improve its marketing efforts please 🤞

Honestly I don’t know why people can’t watch Sony shows it’s so annoying 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

Sony tv promotions are really bad... On top of that they make a mess of timings... Five minutes idhar udhar karna and all affects the trps negatively.... Repeats bhi nahi hoti... Other 3 channels are thoroughly professionals.... Sony is only bothered abt CID and KBC. 

IKR!! The 3 other channels are taking all the trps because Sony still wants to be stuck in 20 year old back content 🥴🥴

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

For a large amount of time I actually believed that they did that as they were scared of Kokila Modi😆🤣🤣

They took the Rasoda meme too far 🙊

Phoenix100 thumbnail

Reality shows are the only ones that give them numbers. Of course, they will be concerned about them only. Regarding the other shows sometimes I get happy that they do not care so much about numbers as they will not interfere with the storyline and let makers do the job.

That's true... They dont interfere in the making.... Starplus and other channels dont give the makers breathing space.... So they are forced to bring mindless twists and turns... Sony isn't greedy for trps which is the reason for yudkbh getting a long and successful run. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow99

Yeah I’m not too pleased with their marketing strategies. They are too obsessed with KBC, CID and crime patrol 

I remember YUDKBH’s timing being affected because of KBC 

I think their strategies were better before as their fictional shows use to do much better

I swear! I remember watching Sony when I was a kid and they seemed to be doing quite well with KYPH, Amber Dhara etc. 

Phoenix100 thumbnail

Entertainment ke naam pe kuch bhi dekhenge yaar 🥲

Aisi mindless entertainment... International beizzati hui thi woh laptop washing se😆

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Reality shows are the only ones that give them numbers. Of course, they will be concerned about them only. Regarding the other shows sometimes I get happy that they do not care so much about numbers as they will not interfere with the storyline and let makers do the job.

That is great, but then sometimes it also leads to abrupt endings when they force the shows to close shop. I remember that happening with EDKV1 and it was 🙄🙄🙄

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Good gracious, thank god for small mercies 👍

I know I know. You should have seen me when Anupama left both bhagya shows behind in numbers 🤣

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

Now daughters are also doing the same 🤣

They have daughters? 😲