Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Akshay too can face this kind of  racist comment  very easily  from a white person. 

VaniSpeaks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

India is one of the most racist countries in the world. I've seen a dark brown person make fun of a darker looking person for their complexion.

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

ok lets see if I understand this; So in 1991 someone made a joke about her and she is telling about it now in 2021, he was so powerful that he was able to throw this supremely talented woman into a depression that changed  her life and career.....(in 1991 the world was not as aware as it is now and it is true that in some cultures lighter skin is seen as a plus on top of that she admits that he is now a "friend" and that he has also changed and is more in tune now with the more "politically correct world....) She sounds a bit insecure and a product of the culture...not the victim of AK.

BUT the one thing I really do not get is that all of you are ready to crucify a man...any man or person based on here say!!! No need for proof, no corroboration... 20 years ago so and so did this or that and Bam, just hang him.... No wonder an alleged buck shooting case or any legal case  takes 20+ years to be solved....

ok I am making it official: whoever wins the next mega million lotto, touched me in a private place 20 years ago...so they owe me big time

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

p.s.  Was he a "superstar" in 1991?

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Akshay should've been canceled a long time ago

Edited by w4always - 3 years ago
Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CriticusExpert

p.s.  Was he a "superstar" in 1991?

I don't think he became one until last decade.

In 1991 he was a 24 year old non entity.  I think Saugandh was the debut film for them both.

Mr.Abrol thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tippy-top

Akshay too can face this kind of  racist comment  very easily  from a white person. 

And that white person ? What can be done of him ?

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Man is pretty dark himself, I doubt it.

VaniSpeaks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Real.Madrid

Man is pretty dark himself, I doubt it.

Akshay isn't dark. He's brown. The regular Indian shade of brown and may be a shade lighter than average. The actress here is quite darker than the regular Indian brown, so her being made conscious of it makes sense. Also, actresses are expected to be fairer than heroes, so again it makes sense that she was bullied for her looks.

Go to any Indian school and you'll be made fun of for your dark complexion by other dark Indian dudes.

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Frankly it took the interview with Raveena Tandon to expose this awful guy, he is just bad news thru and thru. The things these guys got away with is so maddening. No wonder, people don’t spare anyone these days, becos look at all these fellows today, they have marched to success on bodies they have felled