Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

I don't think Kabir, but we don't know until he moves his side. He said he is not rolling the dice yer things happening the way he wants. So I don't think it's him. But we need to see what his plan is. 

Maybe Chachu only dear or Angre - don't know. Let them show the face and also sometimes they can show Aryan at the end 

But then chachu won't mind if something happens to Vansh na....Aryan bhi khusj hoga. Ishani, on the other hand, would only want to harm Riddhu and her baby. Angre, pta nahi....samjh ni ara..I hope not, Vansh ke pas gin kar 2 3 loyal log hai

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentEyes7

dil khush ho geya...

Kaise muh utha k hospital chali geyi thi...

exatly and asking VR baby from him 

you know though Shashwat said no one gives away the baby 

but if a scene comes where Ishani do ask the same thing 

she should be also slapped 

maybe this time by Ridhima herself because Vansh don't do that 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

I don't know whether Helly is ok with playing on-screen mommy but even if she didn't they will drag her pregnancy till next month for sure.... it's not like Ishani pregnancy where they can keep in side and bring according to main track. Either it will be miscarriage or something else that's exactly what is difficult to figure out. Well that's writers problem.

But the biggest problem is there desperate need to kee Vansh in dark or better words make him a complete combo of Gandhi ji Ka bandars🙈🙉🙊. Na Kuch Dekho, Na Kuch sunne ki koshish Karo aur Na hi Kuch share karne ki koshish Karo. Bas yahi reg gaya.

Vansh's dialogue what I heard: 

"Riddhima se dur rehna Kabir. They are mine. Agar Tumne unke baare mein sochna bhi na, you can't even imagine the kind of things I'm gonna do to you."

He said both the things....they are mine and unke......so on front he has accepted there responsibility and it's his possessiveness for his belongings.

Yup they will take off next month considering this week will see the valentine track on 18-19th and then we might need to see Vansh past and so does it will continue for the next month. However, over and above it cannot if they won't reveal the red man or anything else. 

See Vansh should know what is happening, he may act before her, but he should certainly keep eye on the things and if he doesn't then it looks so bad at this time

they should activate the VR mode soon 

He accepted the baby somewhere bottom of the heart but his trauma or the past is not letting him embrace the same thing. Let's see how Ridhima is going to tackle this because they should speak on this for sure. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abida_angel

I’m soo hopy that beating was not a dream...Kabir..you are so wrong thinking that Vansh doesn’t want a child because he feels his freedom will not be there anymore..you really don’t know anything whats making Vansh afraid and actually he is doing this somewhat to safeguard an innocent life and soul❤️ Yes in his own twisted way but he is protective and afraid to push his child into same darkness that he has witnessed...he knows till he is there...no one can even touch his wife and child...but what will happen when he is gone??? 

Yeah, me too. I mean for the last moment also I thought it might be a dream but glad they kept it for real. Maybe this is why Kabir tries to kidnap her, I feel. 

Vansh is caring for the child it just as you said and mentioned he is scared of his own past and the mistakes he did. He doesn't want either his child to die in enemies hands and if something happens to him, he doesn't want Ridhima to be alone with the child in his world considering anything can happen if he is not present 

So his terror is not making him to embrace the father hood

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_J

Agreed, but then with the whole badam milk incident... It's important she loops in someone. It's not just about her, one wrong move and everything is at stake...her life and the baby.

Yes, but she needs to speak her heart out with Sia or Dadi. But let's see whether she can go forward. I feel she should say to at least one person as say you said if not Vansh, but let's see what makers planned. Like she takes everything silently or will she say to someone and I'm tired of Sia on wheelchair. Better they get back on her legs soon. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_J

But then chachu won't mind if something happens to Vansh na....Aryan bhi khusj hoga. Ishani, on the other hand, would only want to harm Riddhu and her baby. Angre, pta nahi....samjh ni ara..I hope not, Vansh ke pas gin kar 2 3 loyal log hai

Ridhima, Dadi and Sia for now 

Angre don't know - having doubts on him since Saturday 

and don't know who turns what in this show 

so yea for now I count only 3 and if possible would say only Ridhima. 

Dreamgirl08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

VR mansion is full of villains...Now a days I don't trust angre also...He has become a chamcha of Ishani...may be he is supporting Ishani to harm Riddhu n her unborn child

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamgirl08

VR mansion is full of villains...Now a days I don't trust angre also...He has become a chamcha of Ishani...may be he is supporting Ishani to harm Riddhu n her unborn child

I agree on that note. In that house, no one knows in what way the person will change and they change for senseless things too. 

I started doubting Angre since Saturday episode and also Rudr Chachu. Let's see who turns out at the last. 

Neha_J thumbnail

Yes, but she needs to speak her heart out with Sia or Dadi. But let's see whether she can go forward. I feel she should say to at least one person as say you said if not Vansh, but let's see what makers planned. Like she takes everything silently or will she say to someone and I'm tired of Sia on wheelchair. Better they get back on her legs soon. 

Dadi aur Sia ke baski kuch ni hai 😑

Vansh simply cannot be this clueless ya....uska ghar hai...he needs to know the kind of shitty and toxic people he has as his family members. Bahut ho gya

Neha_J thumbnail

Ridhima, Dadi and Sia for now 

Angre don't know - having doubts on him since Saturday 

and don't know who turns what in this show 

so yea for now I count only 3 and if possible would say only Ridhima. 

Precisely why I don't want Angre to be the red glove guy