Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha_J

Dadi aur Sia ke baski kuch ni hai πŸ˜‘

Vansh simply cannot be this clueless ya....uska ghar hai...he needs to know the kind of shitty and toxic people he has as his family members. Bahut ho gya

Well, we don't know tomorrow what Dadi and Sia turn out to be. Better be alert mode and love them episodic wise. 

Exactly, he cannot act clueless and he felt breathless after drinking milk, how come he says kesar and all?

It's time they show him the way he should be, not as such clueless person. 

Done with this clueless Vansh 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_J

Precisely why I don't want Angre to be the red glove guy

I know but as said in the previous post, anything can happen in VR Mansion. The person loyalty and love change for some other person in one single episode. 

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/t70xy2ZRZE4 

Don't know that updates on this channel are true or not but.....πŸ˜”

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna

https://youtu.be/t70xy2ZRZE4 

Don't know that updates on this channel are true or not but.....πŸ˜”

Angre we already doubting considering he is being mad at Ridhima because of Ishani's miscarriage. Second, think - is she talking about today's incident where Ridhima should drink the milk but Vansh has drunk and you know the series happened as said in the written update. 

So the red hoodie is Angre? But I feel Rudr too. Until unless we see better not to think about it what is the 3rd option of the story starting again? I mean even if he does I think Vansh will carry the guilt trip of losing baby and Ridhima. I hope if separation is being shown for the 3rd point better they show Ridhima not being with Kabir also. 

Don't want that to happen and fans will kill the makers simply. 

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Knew it kabir will come to ridhima at the time of sonography πŸ₯± kabir's behavior is eerie despite seeing it why Vansh isn't taking any initiative against him this is a question. How vansh can ignores this poison incidence so easily whenever he always feels that his kid won't ever be safe in this world!πŸ€” 

This red hoody is anupriya most probably. 

Drna7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Angre we already doubting considering he is being mad at Ridhima because of Ishani's miscarriage. Second, think - is she talking about today's incident where Ridhima should drink the milk but Vansh has drunk and you know the series happened as said in the written update. 

So the red hoodie is Angre? But I feel Rudr too. Until unless we see better not to think about it what is the 3rd option of the story starting again? I mean even if he does I think Vansh will carry the guilt trip of losing baby and Ridhima. I hope if separation is being shown for the 3rd point better they show Ridhima not being with Kabir also. 

Don't want that to happen and fans will kill the makers simply. 

Angre/RudraπŸ€”πŸ€”

About 3rd point she said it is 60% confirmed. But agar ye sach hua to kya hame extremely possessive and obssessive Mafia Vansh milega??πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί Kab se main ye dekhna chahti hu.😟

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

exatly and asking VR baby from him 

you know though Shashwat said no one gives away the baby 

but if a scene comes where Ishani do ask the same thing 

she should be also slapped 

maybe this time by Ridhima herself because Vansh don't do that 

Ishani ko slap milni chaiye...

Drna7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentEyes7

Ishani ko slap milni chaiye...

And today is slap day too..

IMMJ2 k Slap day par Ishani ko ek slap to banta h...πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Drna

And today is slap day too..

IMMJ2 k Slap day par Ishani ko ek slap to banta h...πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

but mil nahi raha...

Riddhu Ishani ko slap kare jor se...

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Knew it kabir will come to ridhima at the time of sonography πŸ₯± kabir's behavior is eerie despite seeing it why Vansh isn't taking any initiative against him this is a question. How vansh can ignores this poison incidence so easily whenever he always feels that his kid won't ever be safe in this world!πŸ€” 

This red hoody is anupriya most probably. 

AP is also tall and lean while once can say that is not a woman's body but yeah, makers can turn her. However, I wish we see AP in the past. Fed up with so much negativity in the show always. Agreed it's a thriller show, but after a point unable to take it, though thoroughly liking this track. 

Vansh cannot be so clueless and don't know why makers are hell burnt on showing him a clueless person. Like why?