Epi 193: Zor Ka Jatka I Precap - Pg 11 (Link added)

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode starts with Ridhima trying to call Vansh while his phone is not out of coverage area. Ridhima feels Vansh has said he will come so he will and thinks he is on the way. I'm glad they are showing hospital scenes and all. These days liking the outdoor scenes, kya hena ghar mein sab bhoot hein. Bahar log hein! 

Ridhima sees a couple before her and says sorry that she doesn't know their number is before her. While the couple says our check is up done and waiting for the reports. Ridhima sits in another chair and looking at the couple where the husband is typing the shoelace for the wife and Ridhima imagines Vansh doing the same. Aww, Ridhima with the bump, Vansh in a white shirt and jeans tying the shoelaces, how cute they are! Lovely, wish it is real and not a dream. Vansh kisses Ridhima hands and makes her stand while he kisses the baby bump also. So touching moment it is! I wish one day we can see the same moment in real too. Do please make it happen soon, makers. Ridhima kisses Vansh forehead. But off-record, Ridhima and Vansh - Bache, hospital hein woh, tumhara kamra nahi, yaha par bhi shuru hone ke liye! Vansh keeps hands on the baby bump and both lost in each other eyes. 

Here sister comes and calls Ridhima while the latter laughs remembering what she thought and say Vansh might be on his way. Ridhima says it such a beautiful moment where we both see our baby together. Sister asks about Vansh while Ridhima he says he is on the way. Sister says he should reach in 10 minutes - sister ab baata rahe hein ya Ridhima ko daat rahe ho, sister ho warden nahi! Thoda pyaar se baath karo yaar. 

Ridhima calls again but Vansh phone is not reachable while here the Red hoodie man injects some serum in the sonography cream. Red hoodie man watches Ridhima while she feels someone is watching and moves near the door but he leaves. Ridhima feels she is thinking too much and in meantime, Sister asks for Vansh while Ridhima asks for some more time. Ab Vansh - where are you? You promised you will come right?

Someone taps Ridhima shoulder and she turns thinking it is Vansh but turns out to be Kabir. Kabir says today is your first sonography - so I'm here. Bacha tumhara nahi? Itna pyaar ku - chal hat! Jao aur dekho Ishani and Chachi kya kar rahe hein! Par wait, rukho, agar red hoodie kuch kiya tho! Guard karo use! Kabir says I know Vansh, he won't come here. I can understand his feelings while Ridhima says Vansh is her husband and even he doesn't come, I will manage myself. Looks like both Helly and Vishal has done in two different places, not in one place I feel.

The doctor comes and says I'm glad your husband is here. Woh doctor kaha jisne kaha clinic leke aao. Ridhima clarifies it is Kabir and he is her husband brother. Devar bol dethi - kya hojatha, dimag tikhane pey rehtha usko. Kabir says to a doctor please take care of her as Ridhima says to leave him. Ridhima gets inside the room while the doctor takes the sonography cream to apply, while the sister comes and says please use the new gel, like the one you are using is old. Wah sister, tune bachaya, chalo mere daat ko bura mat maana, please. Jaha pyaar hotha hai, waha par daat hothi hai! The doctor starts the sonography and here Vansh is drinking and playing the piano. He remembers Ridhima words about pregnancy + sonography along with the aunty words. Vansh one word and that is - please talk. Acha ye do words hein, sorry! 

Kabir comes and takes away Vansh's glass. Kabir says if you are drinking in happiness I wouldn't stop you but you are drinking because you don't want the baby. Vansh says I cannot handle you and if you won't leave, celebrations do happen but death celebrations - bas yahi chahiye, mar do ise! Kabir asks why are you in pain? Let me guess - you don't want this child. Vansh is shocked and try to leave but Kabir stops him and says I understand your pain. No, you don't aur uski aage mat bhoolna warna tu gaya. 

Kabir says I know you don't want this baby and I'm your brother so I have an idea with you. Kabir says I will give the love to your child. You can live your own life, enjoy your freedom and I will take care of that child. Vansh is shocked to hear this. Kabir beta - tu gaya, tu gaya bus! Kabir says you know I started practising also, you didn't go to the hospital, so I went with Ridhima and gave her emotional support. Abey yaar tu kar kya raha hein? Are you trying to create a rift by saying I'm with her? Hope Vansh don't misunderstand him being with her. 

Vansh hits Kabir - wah, sukoon mila gaya dil ko. Vansh says to be within your limits and how could you speak like that? Yes, be in your limits but VR - aren't you one the who sets limits - then set for him also na... Kabir gets up and smiles. Idiot hein yeh. He says I'm just joking and wanted to check did you even love the baby or not and see the result? You care. The moment I said I will take care of the baby, you got angry and hit me. So my work is done. Again mind games....! Kabir tries to leave but Vansh catches his neck from the back and says don't even think about them and if you try to hurt them, you cannot even imagine the things I can do to you. Bus 'unke' that word - bus yahi chahiye. He said Unke - man! He cares for the child but afraid too. But yes Kava fans - enjoy, you got the back hug man! 

Kabir leaves while Vansh looks at him angrily. Ridhima comes home and asks Dadi where is Vansh? Dadi says he is at home and says I will get Badam milk as you are not feeling well. Dadi leaves. Ridhima opens the sonography pictures and feels happy where flashback is shown where the doctor asks Ridhima to see the baby on the screen and she is elated to see it. Such a precious moment and you missed it, man! Ridhima is crying and saying to herself - Vansh you don't know what you missed today! Indeed, you have no idea what you missed Vansh and Ridhima you don't know what he went through too! Dadi comes with the milk while someone is watching them again - kuch milaya kya usme? Ridhima is about to drink while flashback where red hoodie person mixed poison in the milk. Arey kaun ho tum - Rudr Chachu ya Angre? And poor baby yaar! 

Dadi says she needs to get Sia from her painting class. Ye kab se shuru huwa? Pathaya bhi nahi kisne. Dadi says to Ridhima to drink the milk while the red hoodie man is watching the whole sequence. Ridhima is about to drink but she sees Vansh. Thank god he came. Ab ye nahi piyegi. Ridhima asks Vansh why he didn't come to sonography while he says he is tired and don't ask me any questions. This creates distance, sharing pain reduces the distances and also heals the pain. Try it once. Don't lose what you love the most while hiding the wounds of the past. 

Ridhima understands and says fine but one condition and makes him sit on the couch. I'm liking the way Ridhima is taking it in her positive way rather than fight or blaming. But everything has a limit, Vansh. Hope you would understand this and don't drag. Ridhima gives him the milk and says you are tired so drink this and you will get energy. He thought she will fight but asking him to drink milk - he is surprised. While the red hoodie man is shocked I feel, he is twisting his fingers. Rudr Chachu wants Vansh to die, so if feeling unhappy about this - then is it Angre?

What did the hell happen? Vansh drank the milk which has poison. Vansh started coughing and he asks for water where Ridhima is worried. Arey doctor ko bulao koi. Red hoodie man tries to remove the red gloves and the poison bottle fall which Ridhima sees while getting water. Ridhima tries to get him water while Kabir reaches and asks what happened. Ridhima reveals she doesn't know and he drank badam milk and he is not well at all. Here Vansh is unable to breathe. Kabir keeps his hands on Ridhima and says nothing will happen to him. Ise mauka chahiye Ridhima ko chune ka bas! Arghhh and Ridhima - tu aise kyu hein. Cannot say anything considering the fact you are Ridhima because of this that you see goodness in evil too.

Kabir says give Vansh saltwater and he will vomit and would feel better. While Ridhima is doing this, Kabir tries to touch her. Bus makers - don't show him more creepy than this! Unable to connect and handle too. Vansh calls for Ridhima and she runs with water while Kabir says one day you will be caring for me also in the same way - now makers understand that whatever he said turned true, don't want this to happen. Ridhima makes Vansh drink the saltwater - I don't understand the logic, rat poison can be cured by saltwater? I mean we shouldn't search logic in ITV but you know, sometimes would like to know the fact. 

Vansh and Ridhima leave while he vomits in the washroom and comes out. Ridhima asks how he is feeling and he says better. That height between them makes things look more beautiful! Ridhima says she will call doctor and angre while Vansh stops her and says he is fine and smiles. While she hugs him. Awww - the hug man and the smiles - I wish hamesh bus aisa hi raho! 

Vansh starts coughing again while Ridhima makes him sit. Vansh says I don't know what happened and after I drank milk I felt someone is trying to throttle my neck. Look Vansh - in your dictionary, there are no words like - I don't know. Tho phir ye kaha se yaar! Check na! Ridhima remembers about rat poison. Now, darling tells him, this should be needed to escalate. You have to tell him, Ridhima. Detective Ridhima is back man! She says to herself that poison might have been mixed in the milk when Dadi is not present in the kitchen. Vansh sees her lost and smiles. So he kisses her on the cheek. Aww, cute romantic man, he is! But then he is scared of fatherhood. Looking forward to the day when he would speak about it

Finally, Ridhima says I think someone has mixed rat poison in the milk you have drunk and Vansh is shocked. I hope you believe this Vansh. Vansh asks why do you feel like that? Okay, glad he asked the question at least. Ridhima says when she went to pick water she saw poison bottle on the floor and after drinking milk only you were not well. Vansh says maybe some servant has left it while Ridhima says you were not feeling well after drinking the milk. Vansh says milk might have kesar and I'm allergic to it. Tho aaj tak hume kyu nahi bataya iski bareme? 

Vansh, if you ignore before her also fine. But don't ignore it. Please on the VR mode yaar! Switch kaha hein batao hum fandom dabadenge. Ridhima is not convinced while Vansh smiles. Ridhima keeps hands on her stomach and then realizes she is about to drink the milk. Ridhima says thank you while Vansh asks why? Ridhima says that milk is for her and if she didn't drink it and shared with him. If something has happened to her, then the baby would be in problem. And today unknowingly you saved your baby and proved that you are a good father! Wah, kaha se kaha connection mar diya Ridhima ne! But she is right! Here, Vansh is shocked - father, again. Vansh says I know this much that I saved you. Okay - don't consider it, but then somewhere you know you saved baby too, Vansh! 

Vansh tries to leave while Ridhima stops him and says I need to show you something. Vansh asks what? Ridhima gives him the reports and Vansh what are these papers while Ridhima says you see yourself. Vansh says I can only see a dot in it. Arey, yaar baby hein tumhara. Ridhima says that is not a dot - she says it's our baby and Vansh hands started shivering. I hope Ridhima sees him tremor and ask - considering he won't say in the first time but do try to know Ridhima. 

P:S - I hope they don't drag this red hoodie man for too long and reveal who is he. And glad you guys are maintaining that consistency and continue to do so makers. Just don't rush but at the same time don't drag also. Considering now you guys understood what works with the audience. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kabbu ko padi punch...

Meri dil hui khush...

Abhyudaya thumbnail

but he unknowingly saved his baby as Ridhima said. 

Hope he realizes what is happening in the house very soon 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentEyes7

Kabbu ko padi punch...

Meri dil hui khush...

Yup, too happy and the way he turned the tables man saying I was checking but VR didn't leave him. I mean, I'm glad he gave warning to him rather than considering it as some joke as Kabir mentioned. 

Hope Kabir remember this lesson but I guess not 

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Yup, too happy and the way he turned the tables man saying I was checking but VR didn't leave him. I mean, I'm glad he gave warning to him rather than considering it as some joke as Kabir mentioned. 

Hope Kabir remember this lesson but I guess not 

kabir kabhi nahi sudhrega...

But ye red gloves kaun tha...

Abhyudaya thumbnail

kabir kabhi nahi sudhrega...

But ye red gloves kaun tha...

I felt Angre while watching the Saturday episode. Later many pointed out Rudr too. So I feel either one can be. Because Aryan is tall and lean while this man has some muscle and short. 

But don't know in the end they can simply show Aryan also. 

MysticHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

I felt Angre while watching the Saturday episode. Later many pointed out Rudr too. So I feel either one can be. Because Aryan is tall and lean while this man has some muscle and short. 

But don't know in the end they can simply show Aryan also. 

same here...

Mujhe sakh angre par hai...

But ye makers AP bhi dikha sakti hai...

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for update and ur commentary ðŸ˜†

I had feeling that kabir may reach hospital but thank god he was not present for sonography 

kabir ki pitayi hui i am happy . And vansh you gave a warning but plz stay alert u know how kabir is

in edt we all were discussing that red hoodie can be ap also and this maybe build up 

Vansh tumari biwi ne jitni baar tume family ke against alert kiya tumne uski baat nhi maani

Remember watermelon tym . She accused ap but u shouted on her . Tumare asli dushman ghr main hai . Ur illegal business may not harm ur child as much as ur family member 

riddhima is handling matter in calmness . But kb tk lets see . Vansh plz talk to her tell her ur side too . 
dard share krne se km hota hai , hoping u do it soon before enemy takes this in there benefit

Abhyudaya thumbnail

same here...

Mujhe sakh angre par hai...

But ye makers AP bhi dikha sakti hai...

How come AP has entered into the VR Mansion. For a second we can think Kabir has managed to do so. But then again Kabir wants a baby too with Ridhima, so how she is harming what Kabir wanted? Maybe she hates Ridhima too much now she wants to kill her. If that's the case I feel we can see where Kabir might harm his mother for the sake of Ridhima. 

Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

What if red hoodie is Anupriya? Isn't she coming back on show? Pehle yellow gloves. Now Red hoodie😆