Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ek dil kitni bar jitogi yaar? I can't express how happy I'm to finally get someone like you in this forum. Who's so so dedicated and determined towards our shakhi, giving full time for them. It's our luck that you are attached to this show and shakhi and came to this saakk forum...agar kisi aur show mein chali jati to itney sarey achccha stories kaha sy milty hume β€οΈ

Thank you so much for this beautiful OS. Jealous shaurya's a treat to read 😍😍😍😍 my my the way he openly with out any hesitations asked her not to hang out with that guy...matlab pura haq sy kiya bande ne 😍

And last part...🌚🀧 ab to itne sarey imagination arahe hein! Sirf ek kiss mein hi ruk gaye kya..ya thoda aur agey bhi chale gaye 🌚🌚🌚🌚  thoda agey jaye bhi to i won't mind a bit 🀀🀀🀀🀀🀀 *sighs* bohut kuch sochna hein mujhe aaj! 😌😌😌 raat ko phir yeh os parungi and apni dimag ko 360Β° angle mein ghumaingi aaj 😌

Thanks again love. πŸ’— will eagerly wait for more stories from you 😘😘

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

The last linesπŸ˜†.. you hit the winning score at the end of your writing...πŸ₯³.

kyun yaar kyunπŸ˜†...very nice..please update the 2nd part of your other OS too...

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiaana

Ek dil kitni bar jitogi yaar? I can't express how happy I'm to finally get someone like you in this forum. Who's so so dedicated and determined towards our shakhi, giving full time for them. It's our luck that you are attached to this show and shakhi and came to this saakk forum...agar kisi aur show mein chali jati to itney sarey achccha stories kaha sy milty hume β€οΈ

Thank you so much for this beautiful OS. Jealous shaurya's a treat to read 😍😍😍😍 my my the way he openly with out any hesitations asked her not to hang out with that guy...matlab pura haq sy kiya bande ne 😍

And last part...🌚🀧 ab to itne sarey imagination arahe hein! Sirf ek kiss mein hi ruk gaye kya..ya thoda aur agey bhi chale gaye 🌚🌚🌚🌚  thoda agey jaye bhi to i won't mind a bit 🀀🀀🀀🀀🀀 *sighs* bohut kuch sochna hein mujhe aaj! 😌😌😌 raat ko phir yeh os parungi and apni dimag ko 360Β° angle mein ghumaingi aaj 😌

Thanks again love. πŸ’— will eagerly wait for more stories from you 😘😘

araey in her first OS shaurya aur anokhi kaey bheech sab kuch hua...🀣

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nomadic_Vibe

OMG OMG first of all thank you for the dedication and you have exceeded beyond the expectations with this one. This is soooo good year. Please make a thread on Twitter if you are on it. May be the CVs will get to read it. Your writing the description are so apt and it seems to fit the characterization to the tee. I love the Krishna guy too.

Exactly..twitter mein dalo and let them input these ideasπŸ˜†.

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Omg that was HOT 

I have nothing else to say but πŸ‘

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

and dear you missed out my suggestion on topic for OS.πŸ˜†

kindly write an OS on kidnapping of shaurya by anmol's father and anokhi rescuing shauryaπŸ˜†.

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

araey in her first OS shaurya aur anokhi kaey bheech sab kuch hua...🀣

Usko to agey parny ke liye main taras rahi hun...mujhe sarey hot details chahiye 🌚🀧🀀 kaise woh us halat mein pouche...and agey kya karenge. 

But in this os 😌😌😌 haye last scene parky dil mein dewali ho rahi hein 🀀🀀 shaurya kisser her ab ek kiss karky to na chorega yeh! Upar sy itna jealous hoky para hein full on make out hogi woh bhi jealousy wala 🀀🀀🀀🀧🀧🌚🌚🌚 soch soch ky hi dil dimaag saab mein jinga lala horahi hein meri 🌚🀀 a jealous and angry shaurya would be a monster but a sweet monster 🀀😌😍 

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

and dear you missed out my suggestion on topic for OS.πŸ˜†

kindly write an OS on kidnapping of shaurya by anmol's father and anokhi rescuing shauryaπŸ˜†.

Haan likhte hain naπŸ˜‚

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mahiaana

Usko to agey parny ke liye main taras rahi hun...mujhe sarey hot details chahiye 🌚🀧🀀 kaise woh us halat mein pouche...and agey kya karenge. 

But in this os 😌😌😌 haye last scene parky dil mein dewali ho rahi hein 🀀🀀 shaurya kisser her ab ek kiss karky to na chorega yeh! Upar sy itna jealous hoky para hein full on make out hogi woh bhi jealousy wala 🀀🀀🀀🀧🀧🌚🌚🌚 soch soch ky hi dil dimaag saab mein jinga lala horahi hein meri 🌚🀀 a jealous and angry shaurya would be a monster but a sweet monster 🀀😌😍 

All I would say is wait some more, dil ke saare armaan poore honge πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hii.. I m tashaf. new shakhi fan😍 Beautiful OS. please aise hi or bhi OS likhiye.