Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

ShaKhi OS series (OS #2 on pg 5 up)

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

INTRODUCTION 

Hello everyone, this ShaKhi OS thread. I will post all my OS in this thread ONLY. Please check once in a while for updates. The omeshots won't be in a sequence, their plotline etc can change.

It's my attempt to capture the beauty of ShaKhi bond in its various aspects!

FEEDBACK IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ME. PLEASE REPLY!

INDEX

OS #1 : Page 1 

OS #2 : Page 5

OS #3 : Page 

OS #4 : Page

Edited by Guneet80 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guneet80 thumbnail

Author's Note : This oneshot is the continuation of this drabble. Kindly read it before proceeding. Also, this is the highly requested possessive Shaurya OS. Happy valentine's day to everyone and don't forget to leave feedback!

This OS is dedicated to Mahianna, somewhereover, Nomadic_Vibe, Ariyatogether and krazykaju.

OS #1

Anokhi got out of the shower and hurriedly put on clothes. She didn't get much sleep  because of her long talk with Shaurya Sir last night. She knew she didn't do anything wrong but whenever Trishti or anybody else asked her why she got so late to her room every night, she can't seem to tell them the truth. She ends up saying she was at the library, working on her research. One such library connects to Shaurya Sir's office that is why they often end up talking there.

As soon as she reached the community hall, she grabbed the paper and started learning her dialogues as soon as she could. The research paper barely gave her time to prepare for the Annual college fest's play.

The play was a modern take on Romeo and Juliet, one of India's leading threatre artist was directing the play : Krishna Vallabh. Almost every girl from her college had a crush on him. He was barely four years older than her, hence they had a pretty solid friendship.

Anokhi never knew she could be silly and joke around like this until she met him. She smiled at him and waved as soon as she spotted him. He waved back and approached her. They greeted each other and decided to start acting out the play.

"Romeo, seriously? What does your family think? That I'm a puppet that they can manipulate? If they can't respect me as a person, I'll have no options but to leave this house. ", said Anokhi earnestly since she was playing Juliet. 

Krishna, playing Romeo approached her, tool her hands in his and kissed them. "Juliet, I'm so sorry, my family has forgotten humanity in their hate. I understand you. I will leave with you. I can't stay where my wife is disrespected", says Romeo while looking in Juliet's eyes.

Juliet is overcome with emotion at her husband's support and she hugs him will all her might. She cups his face and says, "you have been the greatest gift God has blessed me with. I..."

Anokhi couldn't complete her dialogue, she sensed a gaze piercing her. She asked for a break and all the team went to the canteen. She turned around and was shocked to see it was Shaurya sir. He smiled at her last night. She had never seen him smile before, not like that and today he stood, his gaze penetrating her with visible anger in his eyes. She wanted to know what changed between last night and this morning.

"Hey Anokhi, have some breakfast na", Krishna grabbed both arms from behind and tried to drag her. That was the moment when she felt flabbergasted at what she saw. Shaurya's hands were balled up in fists, his eyes filled with rage and his gaze on where Krishna's hands were touching her. 

"Miss Bhalla, I expect better from you. Exams are coming up in two months and you're doing drama here. Everyone has a lot of expectations from you and you should work hard at studying so that you'll top again", Anokhi felt anger rise up inside her at his response. She already told him about college play yesterday and he even wished her all the best so why is he behaving like this today? Just yesterday he called her Anokhi and now he's back to Ms. Bhalla today. Great. She finally thought they were on amicable terms but no.

"And you, Vallabh. You're the top talent in this country so we hired you for managing this cultural fest but what are you doing? You're wasting your time playing the hero in this play. Weren't you paid to oversee all the programs? Get back to work or you're fired", Shaurya shot at Krishna in clear frustration.

Anokhi's whole day was ruined thinking about what Shaurya did today. He was back to being how she met him as, a complete jerk. Anokhi collected the books for the research session and left for the library at midnight. 

As soon as she was about to sit down, she heard a noise coming from Shaurya's office. She didn't want to interrupt but she was losing focus. She went upto his office, only to find the door open and saw Shaurya reading something and stabbing the table with a pen. At this point, Anokhi was worried about him. What if he and Aastha ma'am fought at her place and he partly blames Anokhi for encouraging him to go?

Shaurya noticed her walking in and sitting on the sofa where they usually talk but he didn't look up at her.

"Sir is everything okay? Did anything happen with Aastha ma'am? I was just worried", Anokhi let out finally.

Shaurya smirked and sat close to Anokhi on the sofa, "This is exactly your problem Ms. Bhalla, you're always doing something you shouldn't. You shouldn't interfere in my life but you're doing so. You should be studying but no, you're doing that play with that Vallabh guy who's doing nothing for what he's paid. Leave Miss Bhalla, I don't want to talk". 

Anokhi could smell him, that's how close he was to her. His leg was touching hers but she felt paralysed, she couldn't seem to break that touch. Or maybe she didn't want to. His smell clouded her senses and she almost lost track of her thoughts for a minute. She defended krishna saying he is not only good at his job but he's an amazing person and he's managing everything.

Shaurya felt enraged at her reply, something let loose in him and he crossed the line saying, "Ofcourse Miss Bhalla, why would'nt you defend him. You obviously like him. You spend all day with him. So much that you forgot our time of the day : you got late for the research". 

"What is that supposed to mean? Stop insinuating things. I'm the president of the Student council, it's my duty to work with him and manage the event. We are continuously working all day, this is why you saw us together not because I like him and even if I did, what's wrong with it? Why are you so angry?", Anokhi let out with frustration. 

It took her few seconds to realise he was ducking his head to come to her eye level, his fingers splayed onto the bare skin of her arm. Anokhi couldn't help but get distracted by him, she knew he was her professor but she can't seem to reason in this moment.

She couldn't help but scan him up and down, looking at his eyes, his lips, the peak of his chest from those opened buttons of his shirt. Anokhi felt weak, she almost forgot she was angry at him. Shaurya smirked at her knowingly.

"Don't hang out with him", he said it so close to her, she could feel his breath on her face.

Anokhi saw a storm in his eyes and that's when it hit her. "Are you jealous?". Seeing his shocked face, Anokhi let out a small giggle.

Shaurya had enough and pulled her close to him, enjoying seeing her breathless. Anokhi landed with her hands on his shoulders and before she could say anything, his lips met hers.

Edited by Guneet80 - 3 years ago
RainOfDew thumbnail

Beautiful os

Loved it♥️

Shaurya jealous seeing Anokhi wid Vallabh😆But i m glad he didnt hurt her or himself

Do write more..will be waiting

Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Awww, Jealous Shaurya is soo cute.

Can't see anyone with her. Your last line is leaving us with wild imaginations.😆☺️

Lovely os. 

Thank you, You made our Valentine's Day.

Love!!🤗

Edited by krazykaju - 3 years ago
Guneet80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

Beautiful os

Loved it♥️

Shaurya jealous seeing Anokhi wid Vallabh😆But i m glad he didnt hurt her or himself

Do write more..will be waiting

You always post the sweetest messages ❤️

Shaurya might be a hothead but I don't he's the type that'll hurt anyone, he's just passionate that's all.

Yes I'll definitely write more!

Nan_ArHi thumbnail

Aww this is soo cutee!! Finally a possessive Shaurya. It was a treat to read. Thank you for the OS. ❤️

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

OMG OMG first of all thank you for the dedication and you have exceeded beyond the expectations with this one. This is soooo good year. Please make a thread on Twitter if you are on it. May be the CVs will get to read it. Your writing the description are so apt and it seems to fit the characterization to the tee. I love the Krishna guy too.

RaarA thumbnail

Awww.

This is exactly what I wanted. Angry, cutie Shaurya.

Loved it. I don't have any other words. This was very good

Guneet80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nomadic_Vibe

OMG OMG first of all thank you for the dedication and you have exceeded beyond the expectations with this one. This is soooo good year. Please make a thread on Twitter if you are on it. May be the CVs will get to read it. Your writing the description are so apt and it seems to fit the characterization to the tee. I love the Krishna guy too.

You're welcome omg and thank you for leaving such an earnest feedback. This is what I write for!

I'm unfortunately not on twitter but I allow if anyone wants to share screenshots of this story BUT with due credit to me.

Thank you so much, I really like when stories match the real protagonists, you could actually imagine them doing that. This is why I take much time constructing storyline and dialogues so that in the story, protagonists don't act out of character. 

I didn't think anyone would notice this but you did 😭❤️

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Guneet80

You're welcome omg and thank you for leaving such an earnest feedback. This is what I write for!

I'm unfortunately not on twitter but I allow if anyone wants to share screenshots of this story BUT with due credit to me.

Thank you so much, I really like when stories match the real protagonists, you could actually imagine them doing that. This is why I take much time constructing storyline and dialogues so that in the story, protagonists don't act out of character. 

I didn't think anyone would notice this but you did 😭❤️

I love the stories which follow the original theme and character and be subtle and realistic. Great for visulation.