Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

chapter 44

What is Maanvi smoking? Is she that blind? Her husband is gullible and Ahilya is out to get him.

coderlady thumbnail

Now why did Kirti take her mother's name? She has no idea about Hardiik's role in her mother's life.

coderlady thumbnail

Tejas is just an insecure and jealous person. He made more out of the situation that what might have been. And Nishit misread the dynamics between Tejas and Kirti.

coderlady thumbnail

Who did Kirti collide with? Was it her mom?

coderlady thumbnail

We can excuse Nishit for being upset seeing his sister and Biplab kissing. But the words he spoke were uncalled for. And his sister is an adult whether he likes it or not.

coderlady thumbnail

Dadi is deflated, but kirti doesn't need this alliance. If she is not valued for who she is, its better it doesn't happen.

coderlady thumbnail

Not sure where Vaibhav stands right now. He seems to have felt bad for Kirti at least a little. But still stuck up in his status.

Edited by coderlady - 2 years ago
coderlady thumbnail

The evening did not end well at all. Both Kirti and Nishit spoke words they should not have. Can they ever recover from this?

ilfordian thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

After flirting with Kirti Nishit spent his time with Sana, Tejas's ex-fiance. Tejas stuck to Kirti and showed Nishit and Sana together. N saw them together.

Kirti had asked Biplab to be nice to Prassana. They somehow ended up in her room and kissed (initiated by Prassana) when Nishit saw them and started to hit Biplab.

Nishit was ok to flirt with Kirti but did not like Biplab and his sister kissing. Kirti realised that money plays a great part in how one is treated in some society.

Why did Nishit invite Kirti and Biplab to the party and then insult them? Was he trying to score against Tejas? First Sana and then Kirti. Is he telling Tejas that he can have anyone he wants and take them away from him?

I am just guessing and could be completely on the wrong trail.

Edited by Eastender - 2 years ago
cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 44

What just happened?! 😳How did things go from "perfect" to...THIS?!!

So many things went so wrong in such a short time. I was unnecessary worried about Ahilya & her reaction. Why was Nishit so mad? He was always aware of Biplab's interest in his sister. Did he assume it would stay platonic for ever? He had always expressed his displeasure about it in the past, but I thought it was his brotherly love that was made him all grumpy. I can imagine him being upset to walk on his sister kissing a guy who he didn't approve, but the way he was punching Biplab, it felt like there was something else that added to his rage. And why was Prasanna silent? All this would have never happened if only she had dared to speak up. What was holding her back? Fear? Guilt? Shame? None of it justifies her actions though. Very disappointed with her 😡

Next is Tejas! He makes my skin crawl these days. It was clear that Kirti is not comfortable with his touches, and he very well knows why. She never stepped back from the physical touches when they were just friends. But these last few days Tejas has been insinuating things that Kirti is not comfortable with. He knows it, but is acting ignorant. He always blames Nishit for snatching GFs, but looks like it's the other way round. First it was Sana; and now that he saw Nishit developing interest in Kirti and she reciprocating, he has suddenly realized Kirti is the one for him. I think he deliberately took Kirti to see Nishit & Sana laughing together. He wanted to plant a seed of distrust in Kirti's mind against his cousin. Nishit in turn must have been enraged to see Tejas' arms wrapped around her and he being by her side throughout the party. Smokes & mirrors indeed. 

I feel sorry for Kirti, but am also glad she walked out of that place with her head held high. Their worlds are indeed different and if I see from her POV, it does look like both brothers (and their sister) are playing with her and her brother. It's best to keep distance from them. At least at the moment. 

The guy with double 'i' is quite interesting. It was funny Kirti used "Urmi" for proxy. He knows Kirti is Urmi's daughter (restaurant encounter). I wonder what impression did he get by this small white lie? I guess Kirti is some sort of muse for him.

Ahilya is a force to reckon with. People either love her, hate her, judge her, fear her or are jealous of her; but they cannot ignore her (except for 1 guy maybe). 

Edited by cheers2all - 2 years ago