Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Is it possible Ahilya was listening to Kirti singing that song? Didn't Kirti record a song for Biplab's twitter following?

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shocking. Wonder what is Smoke and what is mirror 😘

So few things stood out. 

Prasanna...wonder what made her quiet. Why did she not defend Biplab and herself ? If I remember right Nishit has behaved like this before with another one of her suitors. He is not as cool or something has happened before to his sister so has lost reason ? Or is it that it is Kirti's interacting with Tejas and that jealousy and anger was royally poured on Biplab ? I am clutching on straws here.πŸ˜‹

This leads to Nishit. Did he really abandon Kirti or is he was playing host to others and seeing Tejas he just left her alone. Sana is really an interest or is it Kirti insecurities. But Nishit comment about "climbing ladder" etc means that he does consider their (Biplab and Kirti) social standing driving their behavior and decisions 😒 This is not just anger. Comments cannot be forgiven and forgotten.

You managed to make me dislike Nishit πŸ˜‹

A woman's wrath..let see where you go with this. 

I am going to skip Tejas and Ahilya live in..but a few words about Nishit parents.

I was dissapointed with both. Nishit's dad saw Kirti crying and rather than inquiring he was more concerned that it not a cause for cops to be involved. What kind of a grown up and spineless creature is he ? Even Nishit mom..her thoughts about Kirti and not being able to rise above her social status because of her lack of education. To kerp away from her boys πŸ™„ ..should say this to her boys. NGO work is just in name, something to talk in social settings.😏

There is lot of smoke..I know. 😁 Clueless on the next one..but eagerly waiting it.

Unexpected. Amazing. Hope you are well ❀️

Pihu002 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was thinking that may be now something good will happen btwn Nishit and kirti..and with his changed attitude in the beginning I was damn sure.. and I have a doubt that fire work idea was also of Nishit..not sure though.

But nopes I think this party has only added some more acres in the gap that already exist btwn them.

I too was surprised with prasanna's silence. When she was the one who initiated the kiss then she should have come clean in front of her bro or atleast stop him. She did one mistake in the past but that should not be the reason enough for her silence today.

Kirti was right when she said to Nishit that did he ask her sister about what happened between them??

And he definitely crossed a line by just throwing those accusations towards biplav. I somehow felt that may be what Nishit saw in the room and also his frustration when he saw Tejas and kirti together was together the reason of his behavior towards biplav.

I really felt bad for kirti in the end. The humiliation she felt at the end was very heart breaking

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bottom line brother and sister should stay away from these folk.

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

What happened!!!! When did this nice evening turn into the most bitter experience for Kirti and Biplab!!!!

Firstly I have to say, Agarwals and their kith and kin are horrible people, be it the older generation or the younger ones. Even their acquaintances, be it Sana or Navyam, his dad etc etc, just suck.

Vaibhav is more worried about any kind of bad news that would make if Kirti was abused in his house and not what happened to the girl. Worst is he justifies his brother's womanising ways, saying his wife does not match him intellectually and so him seeking pleasure outside of the marriage is okay. Rimjhim is no better. 

Vaibhav's comments reminded me of "Damini" movie. These people are exactly what was shown in the movie.

And that brother's wife is either naΓ―ve or stupid or has no where to go if she leaves that scumbag of her husband and so has put on some kind of stupidity cloak to ignore what is going on in her life. 

Next coming to the younger generation, I knew Tejas is a creep. And his behaviour did not surprise me but swear his creepiness only increased further. 

Nishit, what the hell is wrong with him. Did he see Prasanna screaming for help when she was kissing Biplab? Was Biplab forcing himself on her? No, then how can he behave this way. Agreed, it is shocking to see his sister in a compromising position with another man, but this kind of extreme reaction was not needed. 

I feel this reaction was triggered by something else that must have happened earlier in the evening. 

Did Sana poison his mind about Kirti? 

Looks like Tejas and Sana are playing games using Kirti and Nishit as pawns. Certainly Sana has her eyes on Nishit. Wonder if she was with Tejas to make Nishit jealous? And now suddenly Tejas has found lust/romance in Kirti?

And really did not expect this from Prasanna. Could she not come inbetween her brother and Biplab and stop Nishit from harming Biplab.

Kirti and her brother should stay miles away from these disgusting bunch of people. 

As a reader, today I lost all my respect for Nishit and his entire family and friends. 

Kirti bumped into Ahilya right when she was running out. And Ahilya called out for her own son to take the clutch. I think Kirti did not look at her mother's face.

Surely Hardiik noticed all the happenings of the evening. 

Unexpected turn of events GN. This is one heck of a roller coaster ride you are taking us along. 

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kizh72

Bottom line brother and sister should stay away from these folk.

Light years away !

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

Shocking. Wonder what is Smoke and what is mirror 😘

So few things stood out. 

Prasanna...wonder what made her quiet. Why did she not defend Biplab and herself ? If I remember right Nishit has behaved like this before with another one of her suitors. He is not as cool or something has happened before to his sister so has lost reason ? Or is it that it is Kirti's interacting with Tejas and that jealousy and anger was royally poured on Biplab ? I am clutching on straws here.πŸ˜‹

This leads to Nishit. Did he really abandon Kirti or is he was playing host to others and seeing Tejas he just left her alone. Sana is really an interest or is it Kirti insecurities. But Nishit comment about "climbing ladder" etc means that he does consider their (Biplab and Kirti) social standing driving their behavior and decisions 😒 This is not just anger. Comments cannot be forgiven and forgotten.

You managed to make me dislike Nishit πŸ˜‹

A woman's wrath..let see where you go with this. 

I am going to skip Tejas and Ahilya live in..but a few words about Nishit parents.

I was dissapointed with both. Nishit's dad saw Kirti crying and rather than inquiring he was more concerned that it not a cause for cops to be involved. What kind of a grown up and spineless creature is he ? Even Nishit mom..her thoughts about Kirti and not being able to rise above her social status because of her lack of education. To kerp away from her boys πŸ™„ ..should say this to her boys. NGO work is just in name, something to talk in social settings.😏

There is lot of smoke..I know. 😁 Clueless on the next one..but eagerly waiting it.

Unexpected. Amazing. Hope you are well ❀️

Tejas and Ahilya live in? Did I miss something?

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: canapoem

Kirti bumped into Ahilya right when she was running out. And Ahilya called out for her own son to take the clutch. I think Kirti did not look at her mother's face.

Oh I assumed it was Vaibhav's FIL, Vishesh. But looks like it was a woman. Probability of her being Ahilya is quite high

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kizh72

Tejas and Ahilya live in? Did I miss something?

I meant will skip writing about Tejas and Ahilya live in boy friend/companion... Forgot his name.

Those two also showed up in the chapter 😁

Ps. One update and all of us want her to stay away from Nishit . Effective 😁

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

At first we didn't know if Hardiik was a creep. As we know him more, it doesn't seem to be the case. He is the silent observer. At this point, he is probably the only one who is clued in to the happenings.

Edited by coderlady - 2 years ago