AbhIya first kiss on the bridge - Real or Dream ?

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Sooo...thanks to all you forum-waasis I have returned to my PKYEK bubble 😆

Ok, my question. So everyone remembers the sequence where Piya confronts Abhay for lying about being the father of Maya's baby...and informing him that Danish was the culprit. 

She then admits on the bridge in the Dobriyal backyard that she thinks she's falling for him. Teen me was screaming so hard that my mom had a hard time shutting me up...we both were watching together 🤣

And our darling Abhay approaches his lady love and seems to have kissed her. But when Piya opens her eyes he's disappeared. So did he really kiss her? Or did she imagine the last part?

If so then was that our Piya's first ever kiss? Sucks if it were that...I'd have wanted a more romantic situation, or the guy at least shouldn't have run away 😆

Thoughts ? Real or Dream ?

Image result for abhay and piya bridge

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think it was real... 

Abhay has the super speed, so he disappeared fastly after kissing her... he wanted Pia to stay away from him but himself was unable to do it.. 

So when Pia's eye were closed and after hearing I hate you , I hate you.. *I NEVER HATED YOU* Abhay lost his control smiley27 for good smiley2

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

I think it was real... 

Abhay has the super speed, so he disappeared fastly after kissing her... he wanted Pia to stay away from him but himself was unable to do it.. 

So when Pia's eye were closed and after hearing I hate you , I hate you.. *I NEVER HATED YOU* Abhay lost his control smiley27 for good smiley2

Abhay just yeeted the hell out of there 🤣

Abhay lost control...*cough* i see what you did there 😉😆

Watching it as a grown up, I started feeling that this scene was Piya first ever kiss...poor girl deserved better than Abhay running away 😆

Abhay as we know had slept with Maithili too but it was a special moment for Piya, one that she would never get back 😔

MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Abhay just yeeted the hell out of there 🤣

Abhay lost control...*cough* i see what you did there 😉😆

Watching it as a grown up, I started feeling that this scene was Piya first ever kiss...poor girl deserved better than Abhay running away 😆 

He should have atleast told her later that it was real.. 

Abhay as we know had slept with Maithili too 

That was past..  Pia is special for Abhay 

but it was a special moment for Piya, one that she would never get back 😔

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Watching it as a grown up, I started feeling that this scene was Piya first ever kiss...poor girl deserved better than Abhay running away smiley36 

He should have atleast told her later that it was real.. 

Abhay as we know had slept with Maithili too 

That was past..  Pia is special for Abhay 

but it was a special moment for Piya, one that she would never get back smiley6

A first kiss is very special. But Piya's happened without any prior knowledge...like they weren't even together.

Pia is special for Abhay, but he of all people should know how important a first kiss is...you cannot kiss someone and then run away 😆

MyDriYa thumbnail

A first kiss is very special. But Piya's happened without any prior knowledge...like they weren't even together.

Heart connection ❤️

Pia is special for Abhay, but he of all people should know how important a first kiss is...you cannot kiss someone and then run away 😆  

Vampire afraid of Love / kiss 😛

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It actually did happen. I think it was beautiful shot.  Abhay stole her first kiss without her knowledge. Poor Piya she had right to know Abhay stole her first kiss.

He even kissed her when she was unconscious after the accident in the hospital. 

But, when Piya was in library looking at the book about Pandher History. and they lost electricity and they were about to kiss . He was like Piya don't forget your limits.  

Edited by Abhiya29 - 3 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhiya29

It actually did happen. I think it was beautiful shot.  Abhay stole her first kiss without her knowledge. Poor Piya she had right to know Abhay stole her first kiss.

He even kissed her when she was unconscious after the accident in the hospital. 

But, when Piya was in library looking at the book about Pandher History. and they lost electricity and they were about to kiss . He was like Piya don't forget your limits.  

Cinematographically it was a beautifully shot scene. The snow covered bridge, their outfits, the continuous snowfall, and the wind gushing hiding Abhay and Piya's face. The bg music was also freaking lit 🔥

Abhay has some serious issues man, he was okay doing it and disappearing or when Piya is unconscious, but alive and kicking Piya is a no no 😂😂

You forgot he was gonna kiss her in his bedroom too when he was day dreaming about Maithili and Piya was sleeping 😂

The only conscious kiss was that Itne Kareeb Aao song i think.

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Cinematographically it was a beautifully shot scene. The snow covered bridge, their outfits, the continuous snowfall, and the wind gushing hiding Abhay and Piya's face. The bg music was also freaking lit 🔥

Abhay has some serious issues man, he was okay doing it and disappearing or when Piya is unconscious, but alive and kicking Piya is a no no 😂😂

You forgot he was gonna kiss her in his bedroom too when he was day dreaming about Maithili and Piya was sleeping 😂

The only conscious kiss was that Itne Kareeb Aao song i think.

he is Sadu  Arrogant Raichand 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhiya29

he is Sadu  Arrogant Raichand 

Ayee don't call him that re 😆

Image result for abhay raichand smiling

He's such a cutiee